The mother of all goldmines

usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/01/18/nasa-planning-mission-asteroid-worth-10000-quadrillion/96709250/

HOLY FUCK. Were Rich!

United States are about to be so FILTHY RICH. OMG OMG.

NASA just found an Asteroid worth. Get this.

$10,000,000,000,000,000,000

Thats the worlds GDP times 10,000 if not more

Shit man

kek, what's the US debt anyway?

That is English clay
Keep your filthy paws off my stroid

Wouldn't that collapse the market?
You need someone to be willing to buy it eh?

It's a groidstroid now, dad.

>Implying the government (or whoever gets to it first) will share the wealth.
Boy are you dense.

wouldn't solve shit.
whatever it's made of would just become cheap as shit

>10,000 quadrillion
>not 10 quintillion
fuck off

>United States are about to be so FILTHY RICH. OMG OMG.
Yes, I'm sure that wealth will go to the people and not to the top 0.0001%
Be happy, pleb, your masters are getting even richer!

So it's worth 10 cinquillion?

Of course.

But that isnt a good headline, now is it?

>title not "mother of all motherlodes"
user...

$19.5 Trillion

Thats why I love NASA. That shit belongs to USA

mine

I'll buy some, for the market's sake

>USA has no plans to mine the asteroid

wait until the chinks get it

>cinq

Fuck off, frog

I hope NASA doesn't share it They have been under-funded since conception.

I hope you're trolling

Plus another maybe 80 years before you could mine it.

No. Some rare metals does not increase the world's wealth thousands of times over. That's fucking dumb.
Believe it or not when something rare becomes abundant the price goes down.

Holy shit Sup Forums you can be so fucking sometimes.

Except for how is will costs more to transport the materials than they're worth. Probably a lot more.

No. Mining some rare metals will not increase the world's wealth thousands of times over. That's fucking dumb.
Believe it or not when something rare becomes abundant the price goes down.

Holy shit Sup Forums you can be so fucking sometimes.

(((NASA)))
(((space)))
(((asteroid)))

Stop eating up (((their))) lies. I hope Trump shuts NASA down.

>so fucking sometimes.

it's not how economy works....

if it's a rare metal or gold or something it will just devalue the existing earth reserves of that metal

only people who will get fucked are the ones who own said metal on earth

Gold is the most precious precious metal

It rains diamonds on Jupiter, so what.

Humans lack the technological capacity to stay long enough on an asteroid to mine a significant amount of gold from it.

Gold isn't uncommon in space, it's fucking everywhere, it's coarsing through your veins right now.

It's a sad day when a Russian understands economics more than anyone else.

>metals get cheaper
>everything that uses metals gets cheaper
>bad

>What is demand and supply
The moment you guys mine it,that asteroid will be worth 1 billion times lesser at least

Just stranglehold, monopolize, and corner the market like the people who own diamonds did ya dummy
Yeah I'm using excessive buzzwords

water never curves, except when you put in a container like a tube or glass.

Like Psyche belongs to anyone.

Its only worth what people will pay for it.

Nobody is going to pay that much for a space rock

>he's never seen a globe of free floating water suspended in space
>a raindrop anywhere

Man you guys sure are aren't trying very hard.

a fucking flat earther, ples neck yourself mate

>britbong doing aussie-tier shitposting
Kek

I thought that was eigene volk???

It's iron.

Why dont you Faggots ever read the fucking source

>While NASA has no plans to bring the massive asteroid home and lacks the technology to mine it

>china or russia goes to mine the asteroid
>dirty stinking jews just force a new global standard like bitcoins instead
you know it to be true

We've been mining a planet worth 100 trillion bazillion dollars for thousands of years and we've barely scratched the surface

> NASA has no plans to bring the massive asteroid home and lacks the technology to mine it

Oi mate, you wanna get off deh board now, yeah? Cheers mate. I'm goin' go fuck the Queen.

Clearly this is how trump will pay for the wall. Libcucks BTFO

Just make sure when they swat it from the sky, they do it on Sweden that way we can just go in and mine ground zero.

ECONOMICS DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY

You are a fucking retard.Put water in a test tube and if you put it under a microscope you can see the curve

ITS BELONGS TO US,

>Asteroid worth thousands of times more than the combined GDP of the entire world

Uhhh... does anybody else understand that this makes literally no sense economically? Did they just take the current market price of iron to calculate this shit?

If you somehow cost justify going to this asteroid and finding a way to mine the iron and bring it back, you're flooding the markets with far more iron than we could ever need and the price of iron drops heavily. It literally makes no sense to have resources that value higher than all of the accumulated wealth of the world.

Holy shit I just discovered this milkyway galaxy thing

step aside Ameripoors, we're all going to be GOOGLEIAN ZILLION NIGILLION GAJILLIONNAIRES

You have to DeBeers it. Once you get it, you gotta trickle slowly to get it's worth and stop the market from exploding.

>based asteroid cures world's (((debt)))

inb4 jews destroy it for this very reason

And how will you get the resources down safely? Maybe crash it into north africa? No humans live there anyway.

>bring all the sheckles here
>flood of gold diminishes gold prices
>gas is now $30/gal
>nothing changes

have fun with skyrocketing inflation

Too late, this guy already bought the Milky Way at auction, fair and square.

There would be no inflation, what are you talking about? There would be massive price deflation on the cost of iron and this would have no direct effect on the money supply. We don't back our money with iron.

>what is plutonium

I like how you kikes kvetch about muh inflation when your monopoly is threatened.

Except I just laid personal claim to the universe so checkmate faggot

I even threw a flag with my dick on it into the air

Please take econs 101

You do know that USA signed a law forbidding them to control other planets right?.

Congrats now you can pay everyone 10000 a month and every job will go to America.

Haha too bad 4 Jews are just going to take it all and hide it.

IS Terrority like Montana. Keep your filthy hands off my asteroid. The world now buys iron from us, we have a better price than China.

Its Utopian Society time. Every major city in the USA will look like Atlantis

I know more about finance than you'll forget, moishe.

Now tell me how access to cheaper goods causes inflation.

>We don't back our money with iron.
Update: We don't back our money with anything.

And haven't for decades.

Ask the Spaniards what happened when they brought a bunch of gold and silver back from the New World.

Gold bugs will be absolutely btfo.

Is there enough material to build the wall?

>kikes overtly fearmonger about muh inflation with no basis behind it

Really tells me alot about how you kikes like the idea of your monopoly being annihilated.

I call dibs on King of Mars.

Go and get it, then.

>Try to sell 1000 quadrillion rock
>Nobody has that much money,thus they print more money to even afford 1/100000th of the rock
>Money gets more and more worthless,since it is so abundant
>Price of rock keeps on increasing
Thats how

>While NASA has no plans to bring the massive asteroid home

Why not? Why is nobody at NASA asking that question? Would it truly be that difficult? How large is it?

>124 miles

O-Oh, that's why. It would kill us all if it hit and we couldnt exactly land it. Damn..

This isnt Spain. We will wreck somebodys shit

Stop with the >muh monopoly meme
There are anti-monopoly laws set globally,even big pharmas are fighting hard with competitors and the feds daily

With your argument then gold should be worth nothing as there's enough to make the current market value much overpriced.

You'd have to admit that difficulty of extraction and price per unit will make the underlying cost be setup.

Of course, you're a kike spreading bullshit, so why do I expect honesty?

This is so fucking stupid
>what is inflation
It's worth that much at this very moment. The millisecond we bring 10 billion or more worth of that the price will plummet. It might be great to get these resources, but you're not going to get 10Q out of it, at most maybe 200 trillion

>wow goy jews dindu nuffin

And the kike reveals himself.

Use rockets or solar powered craft to crash it into the moon. go mine it later. ezpz

Pluto isnt a planet anymore, neither is this stroid

pls fall in Paris

>wow goy I can see the future and determine how much the cost of extraction will be

Tell me more moishe.

Who is going to pay for it?
What use does it have for them to be worth so much?
If they just printed off $10,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 plus tip what's to stop the massive inflation that would make zimbabwe look sane?

For the Jews this might just be anuda shoah

>wow goy muh inflation

and the (((economics))) students show their slavish love for the jewish monopoly.

Nice strawman faggot,there are in fact anti-monopoly laws,please read up for once.

>wow goy jews dindu nuffin

You're really doing yourself a favour by explicitly exposing yourself

Not only are you all wrong but you also have low IQ. The rebuttal that has been posted is incorrect and now I will post the correct one using the same premise that the user originally posted.

The rebuttal is wrong because the intermolecular forces at play on a small level would not exist for a large body of water.

The OP is right in that water will level out which is precisely why it curves across the face of a sphere.

what wealth? Iron will just become cheaper than anything on Earth.

Gold is a commodity that has been accepted for millenia,a 1000 quadrillion rock isn't.
You really are a fucking retard,why don't you try to sell a rare material that no one has ever heard of?

>have an infinitely deep pit of apples
>but it is uneconomic to extract apples that are further into the pit than your arm

Guess you don't really have an infinitely deep pit of apples after all!

>lacks the technology
Dude we sent Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck up to drill into and blow up an asteroid like EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO. Read a book.

ITS TEN QUINTILLION YOU FUCKTARDS NOT TEN THOUSAND QUADRILLION REEEEEEEEEEEEEE