Spain appreciation thread

How can you not love them when you see pic related? they sure know well how reality is.
Romania and Norway especially got BTFO

Come here spaniard brothers, get a free hug from your dearest friend!

BEST ALLY

ALWAYS

How are Swiss people rude???

Spanish Catholics are based

Czech Rep.
> Hussites
I keked

average spanish girl gifted to us, how can you not realize their superiority?

Thats why I was made. Nothing more glorious than being Spanish and Italian.

Meh
At least they know the truth about the hungarians

Based Brotalian

Spexit and Exitaly when?

you should get back someday soon, we cant have the risk of dirtying your genetic superiority with some ooga booga. we may not be as rich as usa but we are real people, not living memes

>iceland

you are closed to other people and unfriendly. Ask anyone from abroad that's staying in your country, how hard is it to make a friend.

portugal = Una toalla por favor

I had no clue spain was this based.

Alright, fair enough. That's not what rude means though...

Can someone explain the Norway one?
What do they mean by totally inert?

>Portugal
>Windshield
Can't unsee

I heard that Italians don't like Greeks or something, is this true?

>Dutch & Flemish
>Painters
I LOVE YOU TOO SPAIN

Gabachos? Que es? Algo malo?

personally i dont like nor hate them, i dont know any so you know. never heard anyone saying anything about them either. I wouldnt nuke them if i had the chance if that answers your question

:(

That you're autistic

Also this map is fantastic

there are tons of albanians migrants in italy, they are behind every anti-greek thread with an italian flag. Real italians like greeks from my experience

Es una manera ligeramente despectiva de referirse a los frances, algo así como "nigger" pero menos ofensivo.

>painters
wtf I love spain now
pls conquer us again

Enjoying my freedom and greater prosperity overhere

c-can i hug you?

Shrek was Finnish?

I used to live in asia and people confused spanish and Italian many times(like spanish food and culture for Italian and the other way round)I always would tell them that spanish and Italians are like cousins and usually indistinguishable,our cultures have been united by the sea,you taught us as romans,and we gave you trajano,we fought the same invaders and pirates from africa,and kept Islam at bay even nowadays we fight the same battle,we have nearly the same character and spirit.

would say something about moor cucks, but Galician Mecca is best Mecca, new jihad/10

>Swamps

Spain+Italy+Austria/Germany alliance. Always.

Don't be rude! Noone like you. No seriously. I think there is no country in Europe that is hated as much as Switzerland.

kek i understood that reference

not even the french?

>Hillbilly

Yes, a manly mediterranean hug.

>vomiting tourist

Why the fuck are so many spanish moving to Norway?

actually bong crim, so naturally spanish homeowner also

>married priests
I expected something about cold and alcohol

ask them, i live in Spain

I'm Spanish and Italian as well. Pizza Spaniard best Spaniard.

Ah. Yeah, that makes sense.

I didn't get it at first because I'm an autiste, but it makes sense, I guess?

I mean, have you talked to a Spaniard? They're awful.

greatest ally

on the contrary, greeks are brothers

>tfw born spanish

Guess.

cuz this is a shithole for locals

>luigi wants to be the girl

kek

No shit. Nexit next!

you're just jealous

Of all the Mediterranean countries, Spain is my favorite one

fucking hell, who divided Italy in two?
fucking padani

I thought Ireland didn't do anything about Germany during WW2 does that not improve relations or anything?

They act like the scandis?

ironically nobody likes your ass in Spain

I think that's so you can judge the individual regions. Whoever created that image did the same for Belgium and Spain. Should have divided West and East Germany too.
I mean, the Irish are funny and make for great drinking mates, but I've never met an Irishman you could actually trust.
Lies.

Deal with it

:3

>Mongoloids

>sucking guiri dick

Bullshit. Germany is our friend.

Franchutes

guiri sucker

>neutral on Israel
>neutral on Iran
>neutral on Arabic countries

Leave.

spanish women are so fucking hot.

>spanish women are so fucking hot.

Yup, and they have personality too. AND a sense of humor.

Italian in Spain here. I can confírm the Spanish are complete Bros.
The one bad thing I could say about them Is that they can't park to save their life, but nobody Is perfect.

i think it means they don't notice that we fuck all their girls when we travel to our spain colony each summer

>they can't park to save their life
???

You come off as cold, but in the end you're still bros.

At the very least Spain remembers that we own the entire benelux

Fuck off podemita de mierda

ok guiri sucker

>many spanish moving to Norway

The low tier genetic garbage with pretensions usually despise our country and think they don't get what they deserve here, so they move elsewhere.

Then they realize they are treated even worse and they end up washing dishes.

Please, make fun of them.

I'm sorry, you can't. I'm living in a small town near Madrid, there are about 1000 cars in total here, And I can't find parking because every time there are two spaces one beside the other you just occupy both.
To work I travel to Madrid every morning and the same happens.
In Florence people would shoot you in the face for that, If you travel in Italy use trains don't rent a car.

parque = aparcar

I used to study german because I love german history and culture,let's just say I started learning other languages after realising germans had nothing to do with its history or culture,maybe if you go full 1488 again we can come to terms but i came to un ironically like the French better after being there (maybe I was expecting too much as a kid,and when I last went it was cucked beyond recognition)
Maybe I was just unlucky but i struggled to find some german restaurant in frankfurt and all i could find was halal foodie
Ps I really like german history and culture,my family even went with the blaue division to have fun up north with you guys but...you have a lot of work to do my friends I will gladly help germany when she starts un cucking herself but i can't forgive what you did to poor greece,fucking her for money,making the country go to the leftards and sink into shit,and instead of pardoning them,and then flooding europe with shit skins and paying them everything...that...really killed any love I had for germany until it redeems itself with blood I can only like fellow german poltards

You have to go back to Stormfag

I went to Spain ten years ago. Nothing special, lot of bulls. I thought Portugal was nicer but that's because my father is from Chaves.

>I used to study german because I love german history and cultur
the guiri sucker,

we're soo scared

>tfw cucks are also cuñados
My s.i.d.e.s.

ok seriously what the fuck is guiri

Do as I do: I don't consider the average german a true german.

Si claro, pero estamos hablando en Inglés aquí.

Northern tourist it's like imbecile

you sure? ten years sounds like a pretty long time and it was just "eh" for you?

> every time there are two spaces one beside the other you just occupy both

I hate this. Has happened to me.

You must live in a tiny village if there are only 1000 cars.

Almost everyone here has cars.

how sad must you be that you have to flex your muscles by using america?
not to mention that the post was in no way threatening, insecure much?

Tourists from northen europe.

I really hate people like you who want to separate Spain from the rest of europe for no particular reason.

Seriously tho, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have an inferiority complex?

Yeah, we drove in and went to Madrid. Didn't think anything stood out too much. It was nice, but nothing mind blowing.

>Windshield

I hate to admit that's funny as fuck.

Yes It's tiny, the rent was cheap tho and life Is comfy.

>I really hate people like you who want to separate Spain from the rest of europe for no particular reason.
ok guiri sucker, i dont´care your opinion

>separate
What kind of delusion was that, you dumb guiri cuck?

Go suck hans dick.