If I'm not an alpha male, or a very ambitious one

should I just kill myself?
from the few girls I've dated, I noticed some patterns, they:
>always make me decide stuff
>criticize me for not being extroverted and more agressive
>expect me to listen to all their problems and insecurities but won't give a fuck about my problems

It seems to me that since women view non-alpha males as subhumans, society clearly doesn't care about male suicide/homelessness/work-related death rates and other males treat you like absolute garbage the moment you show a sign of weakness, it seems only natural that non-alphas would be dead if it wasn't for this overall comfy 21st century world.
Is it unnatural for betas to be allowed to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent
youtube.com/watch?v=mD9PWDeldng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on then, what are you waiting for.

Actually thats just women being crazy, being an aggressive extrovert and a good listener dont mix.

use introversion to become smart and successful. don't take girls seriously unless you truly think there is a possibility you spend the rest of your life with them.

To your credit, I don't think a lot of people on Sup Forums realize this but our women are fucking FIERCE. Even though the girl I'm dating isn't Brazilian herself, if the women in my family are anything to go by I'm not at all surprised you get bossed around by them.

>expect me to listen to all their problems and insecurities but won't give a fuck about my problems

That's just women in general, you can try to bring that up to them but don't really expect them to understand.

I wanna fuck that bunny

waiting at least for my parents to die first, I like them.

>but our women are fucking TRASH (and also MEN)

What did he mean by this?

If only alpha males breed then where did the majority of betas come from?
Also it's wolf packs where this phrase comes from. It's in no way applicable to human society.

In a wolf pack only the alpha male and female breed. Every other wolf is a beta and they do not breed. If the alpha male or female catches betas breeding they attack them. An omega wolf is an outcast that is picked on by the rest of the pack.

It is unnatural but better off for the nation if it casts aside such notions overall.

Beta uprisings are real and destroy the nation suffering it.

There is a reason monogamous relationships were strictly adhered too in all up and coming western nations.

It helps though that everyone just about was able to make a god damn living.

Sounds like these girls are 100percent right.

You can't have too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Shit wouldn't get done otherwise.

gorillas are pretty much the same, except the silverback just fucks all the females and beats the shit out of any betas who try to fuck his bitches

t. feminist

I'm tired of the whole alpha-beta shit.
we aren't wolves.
and why would you losers perpetuate such an idiotic analogy.

yes, you pussy. its called grow some balls and learn that life isnt easy

Only if you livestream it to facebook so we can know you went through with it, Pedro.

We are 95%+ similar to gorillas genetically.
see

No, there is another way.
Become feminine trap and show boipussi
to all Sup Forumsacks around the world

I can teach you how to become one non-ironically senpai

Gorrillas won't tolerate adult males. They arnt alpha. It has some other name. Alphas have non breeding male subordinates.

just live your life and contribute to the goodness in society

you can be an introvert and still be alpha. when you do speak just do it well and contribute to the conversation. Take the initiative and decide stuff, start slowly pic the location for the date ie movies but let her pic what you see. You dont have to be forceful but NEVER compromise on your core beliefs morals etc.

It is not 'analogous' to refer to some people as alpha or beta. People do indeed exhibit these traits at differing rates. The notion that it is inherent to our social organization (or can't be changed by he individual) are very anti-human beliefs in my opinion.

solution: don't give a fuck about what women think you should do nor their problems

Did you think you were on r9k?

So if you want to be truly alpha you need a group of males that you continually cock block and boss around.

They also have to cover their balls in your presence and they can't sniff your's but you can sniff their balls whenever you want.

You wanna be alpha right? Buy my book.

>having your life revolve around what women think of you
Women aren't worth it. Just go MGTOW and live your life.

You are talking about assertiveness and aggression which absolutely are human traits. Saying alpha and beta is not appropriate for humans though.

Every man should strive to be assertive and in some situations, aggressive.

that's literally what I just said you stupid potato nigger

>I date hot extroverted women I have nothing in common with and it never works out. What's wrong with women?

Why do you have to date bitchy Stacys? Why can't you date a meh-tier girls who are closer to you in temperament?

You are also 60% genetically similar to a banana. Even a couple of percentage points is huge. For example a couple of percentage points of neanderthal DNA makes you a European instead of an African. The same as the difference between a human and a gorilla.

No its really not. You dumb beta.

No fap faggot.

Follow Pic related Instructions as accurate as possible
Then you will become qt trap with feminine benis

No, Really! It works!

Women suck, date a guy. Just say "no homo" after you cuddle if it really bothers you.

Dude you've bought too many memes. How many times do i have to explain shit to Sup Forums
Betas are literally what civilization was built on! We would never have built civilization if it weren't for strict monogamy and arranged marriages making Betas productive.

Strict monogamy is like a Civ V tech upgrade that puts all the men into 'provider' instinct because they have young children at home. Now instead of wasting energy jockeying for position in some primitive hierarchy for the fickle attention of qt 8/10 over there, they work tirelessly for the benefit of society to provide for their family.
Arranged marriages meant men and women bonded properly, women had more children and at a healthier age. Men had young children and got 'provider' instinct during their most productive working years. Family was strong and everyone had a defined role. Society flourishes.
Now with women having seized control: Men and women don't bond. Women waste their youth chasing chad. Chads spend all their time fucking an endless buffet of sluts, non-chads either work their ass off trying to become chad or fuck off and check out of society. People have fewer and less healthy kids. Family unit is a dumpster fire. Sex is considered a meaningless 'physical' act. Faggotry, infidelity, divorce, interracial and every other manner of perversion is on the rise. Women literally never consider consequences because they have effectively eliminated all consequences.
This sort of thing has happened before and it always leads to the death of civilization. It is a bubble, and it will inevitably collapse if we don't change or find a technological solution to get around this collapse.

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Hang in there user.

Well in the natural world without modern society people like you could sneak up on Chad and club him over the head, killing him. This would instantly raise your alpha status amongst the females.

Unfortunately we now live in a world where society has loosened enough to allow the natural alpha/beta dichotomy but not allow us to murder our rivals.

So there are two solutions to this problem.

>reinforce the traditional marriage system. Good for society, bad for genetics
>ditch society altogether and go back to the way nature intended. Bad for society, but good for genetics

Unfortunately we're stuck in limbo right now where Chad can remain uncontested and betas have no real opportunity to become Chad.

t. armchair scientist

closer genetically to bonobos/chimps/gorillas (I'm that order) than any other species.

>listening to women
>ever
There's your problem user, you can't trust the thing attached to the vagina. It lies and gurgles out stupid shit non-stop. Do what the vagina tells you to do, but just remember to listen to yourself first.
Even your dick has more important and valuable information than their "(((minds)))"

Had a mate that dated a Brazilian chick. He moved over there to be with her for a while. He sad Brazilian women are bat shit crazy and think life is like a retarded soap opera full of drama because reasons.. Broke up with her and came back to Aus

>Good for society, bad for genetics

except our genes naturally select for traits that were useful for cavemen.

Your countryman Isaac Newton was a borderline Autist that nobody liked except for Edmund Halley. Newton died as a proud virgin. His genetics weren't selected for. Also happened to be a fucking unparalleled mathematical genius, but chicks don't dig that.

Lots of such cases.

Returning to primative tribalism where Chad gets his pick is not "good for genetics".

>date a guy

Being from Brazil he should have no problem.

same
always have

You know it's a crime in germany to tell someone to kill himself :^)
If he really do it you'll be jailed

This, 2bqh

I actually fapped to her this morning, that one animated one where Nick is fucking her on the ground.

>women let you decide
>women tell you to be less weak
>women use you as saddle hoping you get the point

They're not the problem.

do a backflip faggot

Link

wasn't that actually a guide to bait people to get testicular cancer.

Just look for it on e621. You've probably already seen it.

As a beta your place is to provide once the females pass the attractive prime of their early twenties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

Only if you consider becoming a faggot should you definitely kill yourself.
If you still have some dignity, which, considering you are able to see your problems, you might have.
you should limit yourself, try loosing the internet, try dropping your cellphone.
Try making your own shit, the best way for a man to fix his mental self, is to fix something else physically.
Try some car mechanics, its cheaper than you think, to buy a wreck fix it up and sell it to earn some easy cash.
Go for a trip to the mountains by yourself, and build something.

Do more masculine things, its what you are built for and it will very seriously help you.

>brazilian
>alpha male
>human at all
get the fuck over yourself, you will never be human, you will be fucking monkey the rest of your life

No you're thinking of something else.
None of what is in there will give you testicular cancer or lean towards it

Someones gotta clean the toilets

That's called you being a bitch.
>It seems to me that since women view non-alpha males as subhumans
The same way you(should) see an undesirable(fat, ugly etc) woman. Useless. They desire a protector for their offspring, so it's natural they want a strong male, not a weak willed bitch.

>males treat you like absolute garbage the moment you show a sign of weakness
This, however, is not true. Males treat whiny bitches like garbage. If you go around moping all the time, no shit nobody likes you. But there's a difference between showing a sign of weakness and attention-whoring.

>Is it unnatural for betas to be allowed to live?
Pretty much. Not that you should kill yourself, but work on self improvement instead of blaming the world.

No its fine to be what you are. Society needs people like you. Someone like me isn't going to be bothered to hang around when your wife/girlfriend has my children, so its up to you to raise them properly and provide for them.

Like it or not nature has a plan for you. You just need to accept it and move on. By definition not everyone can be an Alpha. So there is no need to be upset about it.

To be honest if I was upset about anything it would be being born in Brazil and knowing that regardless of my status nothing I will ever do will fix the place.

It's good for genetics because all the people with autoimmune conditions, short-sightedness, prone to certain disease, obesity would die off. These are a product of modern society and medicine. Just saying it as it is. I would die after about a month without prescription insulin.

Just be angry instead,
honestly once you know women are all almost worthless garbage who real contribution is pumping out kids you stop caring what they think.
Buy silver and bitcoin
keep one as a concubine (must brain wash) when the economies collapses globally

You're problem is you're treating them like people, you have to treat them like a dog

I've never dated a girl...

do you use a dog as a therapist?

I did and I will never do that again. It was gay as fuck. She was cute though.

Kek fucking loser,gypsy subhuman kill yourself now and do a flip faggot.

kys yourself, Hans Rudolf

>Virgin retard giving non-virgin retard advice

Lmao

I'll take her off your hands since you're gay

not an argument

Women's don't ethics it's all based on present circumstance
Like a fish
Yes they can plan but they're narcissists self absorbed and almost incapable of integrity as they are cowards by nature and rarely go against social groups or their repeating narratives

I'm not gay. Just dating a girl is a bit gay.

>rarely
The same can be said for most "normie" men. It' up to you to find one worth a shit.
I'll admit that seems to be increasingly difficult in the West, over here it's still somewhat doable.

I didn't blame anything on anyone, I'm simply asking if all my assumptions are correct, calm down

Girls grow up with time. You will too. Life is good user.

This.

Worst part about being suicidal.

>dating a female
>gay
wtf?

Rip in peace my friend

that's only because men are still mostly in charge there and religion is in place more strongly

decent women are ones whose are minds are kept in line by societal ideals set in place by men

Women in charge of themselves are worthless.
Yes most normie men repeat stuff but they are more capable of righting their views then women whom are mired in delusional thinking
You know how facts don't even seem to matter to them.

They're just a less capable creature it's not a big deal, it's like blacks they're just worse they didn't choose to be but it must be acknowledged
youtube.com/watch?v=mD9PWDeldng

This isnt politics, fuck off

>goodness in society

Implying there is any left for white males

men compete and the winner takes all
only one can win and the betas come from not winning
tihs is the way of nearly all biological sexual selection

this guy gets it,
honestly this is why humans need a caste system

It's really gay to hang out with girls. That's why testosterone drops with married men, it's an emasculating experience.

hold on just a little longer op were almost there

fuck it there is alcohol for these kind of situations

how can anyone stand to be around women i fucking hate it and always have

To answer your first question, no.

How about you go........................AND STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY!

LIKE HOLY SHIT YOU COULD BETTER YOURSELF SO YOU AREN'T SUCH A WHINING FUCKING LOSER BUT NO YOU GO ONLINE AND BITCH ABOUT BEING SUCH A FAGGOT AND CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE!

IF YOUR A BETA, THEN GO BETTER YOURSELF, AND UNPUSSIFY YOUR BRIAN SO YOU AREN'T SO FUCKING PATHETIC!

yeah but we'd lose someone who had a curable illness who might be the next great scientist or mathematian or doctor who can cure a disease. Losing that is BAD for genetics, not good.

or you'd lose all the people who are prone to obesity, except that you wouldn't. Prone to obesity means you have a slightly slower metabolic rate at the gain of greater 'fuel effiency' - you store more energy from each meal as fat and shit out less. All the people prone to being thin would actually be the ones disadvantaged in a starvation condition, which the collapse of society would be.

Meanwhile everyone who gets too pleb over "muh tall, manlets btfo" would realize quickly that being short and stocky is huge advantage in cold conditions. Short people (about 5'6"-5'7") not only have more efficient biomechanics (thats why wrestlers, gymnists etc are often short) but they also circulate blood to extremities better and keep heat in. Less prone to frostbite. Likewise, having good vision w/o corrective lenses or naturally clear skin less prone to infection would be positives - all stuff nobody really thinks about when they talk about being TEH UBERMENCH and calling all manlets and "Beta" TEH UNTERMENCH.

Fact is that we don't really know which traits are valuable because we don't know the future. That's why we tried to keep everyone, or as many as possible, alive and breeding through strict monogamy.

Also have to space it out so the emotional clusterbomb of multiple passings don't completely emotionally fuck other relatives that you like up.

>It seems to me that since women view non-alpha males as subhumans,
No shit. Grow up and start living life for yourself, you owe these users nothing. Date them, fuck them, whatever.

I actually agree. Fucking a trap is more manly than dating a girl. Your testosterone is at normal pace and all you do is fucking a girl with small addition.

are you suggesting we need to keep niggers around

/Thread

Sick of this pathetic discussion. Man up you insecure pussies.

You're not alone, OP. It's never as bad as it seems. You're stronger than you think you are. Trust me.

alphas don't commit to relationships. women hop on the beta wagon for a free meal ticket once they realize that their alpha stud isn't going to run off with them. this is becoming rarer in recent times as women have been permitted to work and own property.

All those things are signs she views you as Alpha, your beta attitude is ruining it. Grow a pair.

Kek wanted me to make sure you saw pic related.