HAPPENING: Trump deleted a tweet

So Serbian media is going crazy about Trump saying he wants to bomb them again.

Apparently, a tweet he wrote and then deleted got leaked onto reddit, but someone screenshoted it.

Link of news story + tweet inside:

telegraf.rs/vesti/2573593-tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti

Link in Serbian, but the screenshot is there.

>telegraf
Nice source Ismail

Stop shiling Ramiz

Nice shill, I follow God Emperor and he doesn't give a fuck about Serbia

He gives fuck about
>pic related

Just saying what the Serbian media reported. Stop fucking shilling and thinking I'm some mudslime, I'm from Republika Srpska mongoloids.

Yeah sure

Bosnia je Serbia

So then fake or not?

Why is Serbia media reporting on this?

It says source of picture: reddit

Has anyone seen this on reddit?

I don't know about Serbia, but MSM are as shitty here as in the US. Biased to oblivion.

So I wouldn't be surprised if they willingly published fake tweet, as most of the MSM reading lemmings will take it as gospel.

Where is the proofs?

jesus, this takes "fake news" to a whole new level

Your media's source is reddit... Get new media on your way out

1. Fake
2. Serbs are generally paranoid idiots

No, just shared a link from Serbian media. All I know is they got the pic off reddit because it says so on the website.

1. Could be
2. OK?

1,everybody wants a piece of Trump now that he's the biggest story on the planet.
2, any piece that can include you will get your full time attention.

Serbs are just dying for attention and I bet Serbs don't want to hear what Trump has to say most of the time so they don't have a valid reason to cover him at length but they need more Trump to boost viewership.
Serbian tweet.

Tl:Dr America! Fuck Yeah!

>Airspace open. check
>Bozhurishte airport is operational in case of emergency.
Bring some B52s this time and finish that shithole finally.

No, Bosnia is Bosnia. Serbs like to think everything is theirs. It will be a funny day when they get kicked out of Belgrade and become the next batch of euro refugees.
Keep pushing it serbs, and you'll be pushed back. Harder than you got your asses kicked in the 90's.
Fair warning.

What app you using serbanon?

>Canada talking shit

Hey Serbia, I've got a question:

I was on holiday in Kavos last year and we met a group of Serb girls, they were probably 18/19. They were pretty fucking hot.

We asked if we could tag along with them, while on a night out, and they said sure. We'd already had a lot to drink and just walked off about 30 seconds later. Are Serb girls relatively promiscuous, or were they just leading us on?

>Are Serb girls relatively promiscuous, or were they just leading us on?

That's what they're famous for. At least in the Balkan region, it's sort of an inside joke between Balkan people.

You could have gotten laid britbong ffs. Just make sure to wear a rubber kek

>serbanon

For such a insult, i should not tell you..
>appchan-x

Damn mexicans

MANY

SUCH

CASES

Shit. my bad boss.

3.Russia's personal asslicker and bitch.

Why is Serbia Russian asslickers when Russia almost never helps with anything, but just uses Serbia?

Damn. Should have flashed my passport to make them instantly wet.

Should have told them about Brexit too

Fake as fuck

Why would Serbian news sites spread fake Trump propaganda? Aren't Serbs pro Trump?

>Bosnia is Bosnia
>implying the entire state isn't an artificial zone
>implying Bosnia shouldn't be divided between Croatia and Serbia

But look at the list.

Basically the southern you are the shitter you are. With Macedonia being the shittest, then Serbia etc.