What does Sup Forums think of Collin Mochrie daughter?

What does Sup Forums think of Collin Mochrie daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4THO9-N--k4
youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can see the disgust in his face

Eww

Collin Mochrie doesn't have a daughter.

woah who's the semen demon

Not even an attempt was made.

The ellipsis tells it all...

all you need to be a woman now is lip stick and necklace

>daughter
Absolute shame. Loved him on who's line is it anyways.

His name is Colin Mochrie and he's been known to make women slip over in their own juices after only few seconds of eye contact.

When it's "ladies drink free" and you're broke

I honestly just couldn't. I really just couldn't.
If my son or daughter came out as transgender and wanted to impersonate the opposite gender, I really don't think I would be capable of getting on board with it. I mean no doubt would I love my child deeply, but I would just not be able to endorse it. Having "it" being around me in public and at family gatherings. It would simply be too much for me.
I really resent this enormous push towards mainstreaming of transgenderism.

Is that a legit tweet?

that's not a daughter lol

It's a mockery.

Holy shit this is comedy gold. He might have bigger balls than Sam Hyde.

a bit of effort wouldn't go amiss tranny lad

kek

Is this real

When will this end

I loved that bald fuck on whose line

on the contrary i think he looks smug.

these people enjoy nothing more than parading this degeneracy and encouraging other mentally ill people to participate.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, one of the funniest people ever cursed with a transgender shit, I'm really sorry for him

>daughter

>my fucking sides

Wasnt luke mochrie on channel awesome for a while?

Is channel awesome just degeneracy central?

Whoa, shes gorgeous!

But Colin... You don't have a daughter

lol
Colin was a pedo who used to fondle his son's butthole and act like it was normal
I mean, I'm sure he was gentle and didn't bludgeon his asshole or anything, but still, he fucked up his son and turned him into a tranny-monster

>Twenty years after starring in Who's Line is it Anyway, Colin Mochrie undertakes his greatest improv performance of all...

>go check the tweet
>all the responses are people saying 'his daughter' is beautiful
Do these people think anyone other than retards believe their fake platitudes and why doesn't anyone tell the stupid cunt the truth?

This is madness.

Is that a joke?

liberalism is a mental disorder

"""""Daughter"""""
Seriously that's just a man with lipstick and long unkept hair wtf.

dont forget mental illness

kill yourself

twoja białoruś gdzieś tam -->

Wake me up from this nightmare.

forgot about that

>The hairline don't lie

conor planted the seed in tyrone

What did Douge do to him?

Literally looks like an ugly Justin Timberlake in drag.

Who's line is it?
Obviously not Collins, his son is a genetic dead end

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to whose line is it anyway, the show where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

That's right, the points don't matter, just like the Y chromossome of a MTF transgender. Completely made up.

God, that joke made me feel awful. Poor Colin.

You CANNOT tell me they are born with this shit.
You CANNOT tell me environment doesn't influence this degeneracy.

Transgenders are going from becoming a joke to 5% of the fucking population.

Official gov stats put them underneath 1% but now it's becoming more and more and more fucking common.

You know when sandniggers burn flags of us? It isn't because they're jealous of our McDonalds and our democracy, it's partly due to the bombings but it's also because of shit like this.

We used to be the ENVY of the world.
Now everyone is laughing at us.

Jesus Christ.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUGLY.

Collin's is sure making a "mockery" out of trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=4THO9-N--k4

wtf poor cunt. even though is liberal goof.
we are fucked guys. I really hope an asteroid is coming or something.

I already made that pun.

Sad! I feel for the old man ...

Then again, maybe he is to blame. Who knows.

Literally Animutation

Is Colin gay? I always thought he was gay.

That really is a striking resemblance....

this shit never ends.

JUST

Gave him the old Douge 200,000

that face is not the face of smugness. that is a man whose true feelings are eating away at his core, but still loves his heshe child

Why don't we conceal the 'transphobia' under a veil of ambiguous disapproval?

Instead of commenting 'that's not a woman! That's is a MAN I tell you!' which trannies are used to hearing and deflecting as uneducated people who just need to get with the times, we could strike where it really hurts:
Even if we acknowledged you as a woman, you'll never be a pretty girl like you delude yourself to be.

Just comment with 'holy shit that's a hideous daughter' and '0/10 girl, wouldn't poke with a stick' 'she's never getting laid lol'

>that hairline
>them yellowed teeth
>that bright lipstick

youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
Video for you lazy guys.
>Colin Mochrie And Transgender Daughter Kinley Share Their Heartfelt Journey

Looks like Tommy Tiernan when he was younger.

Another autist bad at reading faces

Wonder how many (((Entertainers))) careers were threatened if they didn't play along with this gender dysphoria charade. I've never met anyone in real life that has or even knows of someone who has a tranny family member. Seems it's only television or movie actors. Wonder who could be behind the sudden surge in the Patrick / Patricia movement.

Top kek, keep em coming

The man is insane and his father should be ashamed for not getting his son the help he needed.

You can not tell me a man who wants to cut off his penis is not insane, much like a man who wants to cut off his arm.

That voice. You can see stubble as well. The arm hair. Fucking hell.

No but he is technically

>a leaf

I hope your kid is transgender kek

gross. that dude isn't even trying.

>gender is self-determined
fuck off.

Lippy and a perm. Is that all it takes now?

what daughter? all i see is a picture of him and his son, who for some retarded reason is dressed as a girl.
wearing girl's clothes doesn't make you a girl any more than wearing a cape enables you to fly

Under-rated post.

i can see the parallels alright. tommy's a comedian, who often pretends to be something he's not, just like colin's son does.

>That run away hair line

TOP KEK

what a crewel world to curse this mans head from hair and then damn his lineage. Does he have other real children?

Honestly, abominations like this and Brianna Wu should be used to show people considering going trans just how badly it can go, and that it's not all sunshine and rainbows.

Don't make a mockery of the Mochrie.

Top lel!

I couldn't help it, I just had to.

Bye bye Twitter account :(

Is that the guy that worked with channel awesome and their band of misfits and faggots?

If you think teaching an attention whore any life lesson by teaching them of the freak show Wu is then you clearly don't get the situation. The second they realize just how far they can take the charade and how profitable it can be both financially but more signifigantly in feeding their ego they will not be able to stop.

The hell am I looking at?

This. Plus the "I have to go along with this, or my life and career will be finished!"

I've watched almost every episode of whose line, internally he's dying.

Underrated

Such low effort trap

Untreated mental illness

HAHAHAHAHAH DOESN'T EVEN SHAVE!

Literally looks like a fucking clown close to suicide!

Absolutely Haram

Man, the Mochries sure love doing impressions.

It's the modern version of The Emperor's New Clothes. Except instead of being kinda comical, it's been transformed into a dystopian version where any children who speak out risk ostracization and shame. Adults risk joblessness and public shaming as well for daring to speak out.

It's useful idiots perpetuating an obvious lie that no one is allowed to deny. Just giving us the frameworks so we can announce other lies as truth in the future.

>
I kekd

Good thing you'll never have sex then

Underrated