Megyn Kelly

What the FUCK was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2AG2z4Wyq0
youtube.com/watch?v=VQh8oh0rj3s
file-upload.net/download-12251944/Tinkerbel.txt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feminist that secretly fantasized about being dominated by Trump, but fought the urge and was in complete denial about her submissive urges to a strong & powerful man like Trump

Never understood conservative values, which is why she was hired to represent them.

She got stumped

she is a fucking shill of (((them))) and doesnt deserve attention.
youtube.com/watch?v=C2AG2z4Wyq0

got tired of giving blowjobs to fox execs

i hated the dyke hair

She went against Trump. It's a curse. Even if I hated Trump I would keep my mouth shut at this point.

NOPAN

God damn kek confirms, kek is love, kek is life

PRAISE

So when Alefantis goes to jail can we meme her losing all of her credibility?

What's particularly unsettling is how Jimmy deliberately seemed to butch his voice up for this interview, when in other shit he appears in he sounds like a complete poof.

She got fucked by a black man then turned full libtard.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQh8oh0rj3s

She thought she could make herself the face of the #NeverTrump movement, but distinguish herself from the others by having a vagina while she did it.

Of course, she underestimated Trump's popularity, and unfortunately for her most of the Fox base was able to see the opportunism behind the decision.

Can't even recover now because she's basically damaged goods from being on Fox News. What liberal media viewer is going to want to watch her?

she has credibillity?

Her problem was working at Fox and asking her stylist to give her the Hillary.

>Thinks with her cunt instead of her "brain".

She was never far right.

She got but-hurt about Trump.

She was tacking to the center to expand her career options and value $ wise. I dont blame her for this.

She tried to make everything about herself and it pissed off her viewers.

praise kek

People think she is good looking, so her whole life she never learned not to be a cunt because she always got what she wanted despite being a total bitch. She finally met someone more vain than her (Trump), who stumped her hard. Once she realized she couldn't compete she made a hard left turn to get protection from media etc.

How many black cocks do you think she's had? You just know she'd be doing BLACKED if she weren't a reporter.

Pizza

She's a talking head she says whatever she's paid to say.

wasting a nice get on a pizzatard, shameful faggot

She got old and ugly so she cut her hair and became a lefty.

ok, you made it, starting a pizzagate dumb

hope you like it

>Trump literally made her go insane

i mean look at it, even that guys profil pic screams pedo

>jay leno chin
>resting bitch face
>being a cunt

pick 3

this cant all be coincidence

Too smart for her own good.

She dresses like a liberal whore.

just like this shit, you better start believe in a satanic pedo government

I want to take her to poundtown

file-upload.net/download-12251944/Tinkerbel.txt.html

always wanted to fuck her

something about dominating a loudmouth bitch, plus she's hot af

would breed

that's it lad

i mean the media obviously covers for them, noone dares to ask real questions and only builds strawman

fuck off pedo shill

even trying to normalize this shit

you surely dont believe its impossible for pedos to get into powerfull positions right?

She was a typical hypergamous female, looking for a branch to swing to. /thread
Praise Lord KEK.

those fuckers quite possibly are even involved in cannibalism

and why do all the other building around CPP have pedo symbols or/and are owned by the clintonfoundation?

why do you feel the need to write fuck in all caps?

wake up sheeple, this shit is real

"people build up these lies and falsities about innocent people"
>about innocent people
isn't that called distancing? These "lies and falsities" are surrounding him.

Like her or not, I would still drag my balls through a mile of broken glass and rusty nails just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

i made a thread some time ago where we tried to spot points where he lies. he basically has a lot of duping delight, the distancing you talked about. shaking his head, unconciously denying his statement he made at that moment. and is generally pretty forced even though his interview partners is on his side and never even gets close to a difficutl question and just enforces the narrative. the only MSM thing that seems unbiased and fair so far is this one

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

scratches only the surface, but in a fair manner, and he even says there is more to it he cant show, and says that its weird noone is investigating it officially even though all these hints

She gets old and she finally figured out that her only quality was that she was Hot.

Now that she gets old and disgusting, she will go down the Barbara Walters.

Anyone have any good fakes of this cunt?

I don't know why but I get an overwhelming urge to hatefuck her or watch her be gangbanged.

fpbp praise kek shadilaaaaaaaay

>I don't know why but I get an overwhelming urge to hatefuck
i weirdly feel the same about her. it was so hard when i watched the alefantis interview i could barely concentrating on spotting alefantis lying because i wanted to hatefuck that bitch to get all the kikery out of her head

Intense need of a hard dicking.

>ask Trump a perfectly reasonable and valid question
>Trump loses it like the petty manchild he is

She was pissed when some Trumplings threatened her children and Fox didn't do anything (mediate with Trump) to protect her. Also, Ailes tried to cop a feel but she BTFO him.

Her question was a hit piece and she did not treat the other candidates with that disrespect. Tough questions are fine, demonstrating bias as a moderator is (should be) out of bounds.