Americans of Reddit

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Other urls found in this thread:

aeon.co/essays/swedens-hands-on-dads-and-the-hormones-of-fatherhood
youtu.be/cu6X6VBhaj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those days are long gone and never coming back.

sucking off people we are at war with does not make you a hero. in order to be a hero in america you must suck off israel

>Waiting hundreds of years so the British can settle halfway around the world
>Waiting for the colony to gain independence
>Now I can be the country I was meant to be

We don't need this kind of hero.

Sweden is pretty much Sodom all over again.

i do. your girls are better than ours, your country is nicer but let's not talk about the food.

How's the caliphate in your region, clockmed?

It's bad but have you ever been to San Francisco?

>written in English

Is this referring to that one incident on the NY metro?
Literally the only time in history when Swedes were heroes.

Shut up Svensker

Typical white trash shirt. Dont take it seriously.

>no Lego bricks in the picture
Update it.

Of course not. Swedish people are an embarrassment to mankind. No one, including (and especially) the migrants, have any respect for them.
Go kill 10 male invaders and then we'll talk.
>B-but they'l send me to prison-camp where I'll have to wait 6 weeks for vidya games.
Then kill yourself.

We've got a bunch of them stored in Minnesota, I case we need any.

In case. Stupid Apple products.

Why do you have flying swans on every picture, what is this meme?

Ah, i fucking love pölse and pilsner. Swedish beer is literary peewater

probably some H.C Andersen shit

national bird of based Denmark svensker.

B T F O

>Svensken will never be able to buy this at reasonable prices

H.C Andersen is ok in my book

you have to go back

What has Sweden ever done for us?
Pic related

>Shit beer

Into the trash it goes

EAT SHIT ÅKE AND JEPPE

this thread belongs to Norway now, so both of you out

We gave you mark wahlberg

lol, what event?

>swedish scientist gets cucked
>locked out of his house, he retreats to the state funded laboratory where he works
>designs super virus targeted to rapefugee DNA
>it accidentally kills niggers too
THE PROPHECY OF THE SHIRT HAS BEEN FULFILLED

Hey, we have those here too!

Do danes require a daily pint of swedish blood?

The Vietnam war

Only Carlsberg is the only acceptable danish beer, and Heineken still blows that out of the water

Also when the fuck were we heroes?

Either we are asshole conquerors or alpha cucks, that's the only two modes of Sweden.

I know, I bought a jar of them when I drove to your store like a year ago. And yours tasted like shit.
Multebær > Hjortron

Do we have the most Sup Forums posters per capita?

Swedish K smg was heavily used by the americans in Vietnam. Really ugly gun.

Ja

heineken is pisswasser!

that German piss? Disgusting.

Never forget

>tfw Minnesota fag
>grandparents on mothers side came from Sweden
>grandparents on fathers side came from Norway
>Swede family race mixes with feather Indians and lean politically left
>Norwegian family only breeds with the finest Scandinavian stock and are tall/large farmers with giant hands and are right leaning or apolitical at worst.

Explain yourself.

Are you talking about the Carl-Gustav? Cause those are fuckin hot, they've got that rugged Sten gun look. I like it.

Return the Codex Gigas, REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Maybe a romanian had pooped on them.

never forgive

never

kekd

Yeah, m/45. It's from 1940-something.

Romanians couldn't muster to pick their own poop even if they were paid to, usually Poles in charge of berry-usurping around here

This reminds me of a shirt I saw in Israel (OY vey!) "DON'T WORRY AMERICA, ISRAEL HAS YOUR BACK!" Those kikes are so self righteous. Don't be like them

How come you didn't go to war for that?

If we're being honest, Swedes were villains for the most of their history. Even before they started calling themselves Swedes.

That's pretty damn embarrassing.

what do you call letting 50k rapefugees through over country so they could settle in Sweden?

I call that revenge

Vad i helvete sa du precis om Swärje, din lilla danskjävel? Jag ska tala om för dig att jag gick ut som kursetta på Kustjägarkompaniet och jag har deltagit i flertalet hemliga räder mot Danmark och jag har över 300 bekräftade nedkämpade danskjävlar. Jag är tränad i gorillakrigsföring och jag är den främsta krypskytten i hela Försvarsmakten. Du är inte mer för mig än ytterligare en måltavla. Jag ska utplåna dig med en precision som sällan skådats i Skandinavien, sanna mina jävla ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga sån skit om Sverige genom Internet? Tänk om, danskjävel. Medan vi talar kontaktar jag mitt hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela Sverige och din IP-adress blir spårad just nu så det är bäst för dig att du förbereder dig för stormen, danskjävel. Stormen som utplånar det patetiska lilla ting du kallar ditt liv. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel. Jag kan befinna mig varsomhelst, närsomhelst och jag kan döda dig på över sjuhundra sätt och det är enbart med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utförligt utbildad i obeväpnad närstrid, utan jag har även tillgång till hela Svea Rikes amfibiekårs arsenal och jag kommer använda den till dess fulla omfattning i syfte att utplåna ditt sorgliga arsle från Skandinaviens yta, din lilla danskjävel. Om du bara hade haft en aning om den oheliga vedergällning din lilla "fyndiga" kommentar skulle dra ner över dig så hade du kanske knipit din jävla käft. Men det kunde du inte ha haft, det gjorde du inte och nu betalar du priset, din förbannade danskjävel. Jag ska skita vrede över dig och du kommer drunkna i det. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel.

That was your plan all along? pretty fucking evil if you ask me.

I know I agree with it.

Pretty much. Even to this day we are. Importing hundreds of thousands niggers, then try to give them to denmark.

an actual good Swe-post. 10/10 made me kek

No.

At first I disagreed

But then I saw the truth

aeon.co/essays/swedens-hands-on-dads-and-the-hormones-of-fatherhood
Oops.... ye read that...that's you

This. But honestly the Norwegians are better. I don't know what affliction it is about swedes that makes them throw away any ounce of mascilinity they are gifted with, but it doesn't seem to affect the Norskies.

So what?

we both know you keep the bulls for yourself Jönson

No just nigger dicks and muslim rapes

2bh Norwegians are too fucking weird to ever throw away their masculinity.

They're a lovely, but strange people.

This is what I'm talking about. Was there some kind of evolutionary pressure in Sweden for becoming an absolute fag?

youtu.be/cu6X6VBhaj8

Can confirm norwegians are wierd as fuck

Norwegians are the true men of the north

I just read that Swedes don't really exist.

Was I misinformed? Have I been taken in by FAKE NEWS!!??

Advise.

What the fuck do you mean weird? We are pretty normal desu, its not like we are some collective sperg-hole or anything

dont you dare talk to me or my wife's son again

Are Danes and Norwegian really bros?

>tfw Danish last name and Norwegian Grandparents

Yes, their king is of Danish origin I think. They are pretty much the middle sibling between Sweden and Denmark, but has been owned by the two countries for centuries. As a result both Sweden and Denmark love Norway, and Norway has close cultural roots to the two countries.

Why do Europeans copy our culture?

Those corny t-shirts are something I'd expect to see ex-military rednecks wearing.

Danes are the real vikings. Swedes were just some passive faggy Slavic rape-babies.

White Scandinavians have no culture of their own left so they seek to emulate our far superior culture. It's simple, really.

somethings wrong with the flag..

White swedes no longer exist.

Huh. So this is what fags would be making if Marvel didn´t exist. Looks shit.

We never got raped by slavs. We raped the slavs on the other hand tho. Also we fucked Denmark in the ass every fuckin day.

Danes and Norgebros are cut from the same cloth. We are united in our distaste for the Swedefags.

In 2013 over 20% of all Norwegians visited Denmark.

the only thing Swedes are known for in the USA ia having hot women and goofy accents.

Fixed!

You guys were living in villages made out of rocks and grass until the 1800s. Sweden is gay as fuck. And you only beat Denmark in those wars because you cheated and outnumbered them.

Lol captain sweden going to the United States

know your place træl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
at least they won

Lol we never outnumbered them, they always fought us when we already were in a war but we still rekt them with merely peasants.

Both are based