White people are saying that tired old joke "How's Trump gonna get rid of le nigger smell, hohoho...

White people are saying that tired old joke "How's Trump gonna get rid of le nigger smell, hohoho." Yet white people never wash their hands?

I've never heard of that stereotype

?

It's very rare because op is one of the few niggers who knows about microbes

It's is genuinely sad how many vile lies the black community has swallowed. Black Americans used to have a culture, used to make great music and then along came godless men like Elijah Mohammed and spat on the legacy of the true black hereos.

>when the truth hurts your feeling so much you have to try and force a meme that no ones heard of.

White people do smell, though.
I went as part of a student exchange program to USA. The family I stayed with were 10/10 nice, but holy shit were they pungent. Specially the dad.

Blacks never wash their hands. If they did their hands would be white on both sides not just the bottom.

Oh really? You have people who stink in all races? Wow shocking. My whole narrative fucked.

But seriously, even clean niggers/paki's/arabs smell like shit somehow.

RARE

that's because their hands don't smell like niggers

>Yet white people never wash their hands?

Sounds like spics to me

People from colder climates sweat less, and usually don't smell nearly as bad.
Diet also has allot to do with it.

White people use forks so they aren't always covered in fried chicken grease and watermelon juice.

the stereotype is actually the opposite you dumb nigger

niggers still smell, even after your shilling

>Sup Forums says while peeing in bottles and shitposting

Interesting theory.

Oh boy, a make-shit-up thread

Did you know white people eat the entire banana, peel and all?

The cheap chemicals they use to cover the Turk smell are disgusting as well.

Forget hands for a second. Why can't their women wash their vaginas? Oh lawd. Do you the smell I'm talking about? I can't get it out of my nose for two weeks straight. I've only been with one white girl that smelled fresh. I rewarded her by eating her out. I told her it's her reward, but she didn't understand. No offense to white femanon itt (if there are any).

I don't know if they are hispanic, but I doubt it since they are blonde and blue eyed. Sill could be though. Also they are on the chubby side to be quite honest.

day of the rope soon

Can't wait. Who's going to do the sniffing part though?

well, US sucks now. who´s up for some based burning crosses?

>only white women have smelly holes
Yeah, okay buddy.
All bitches have smelly tacos, they're lazy and fucking nasty.
Even after chicks take a shower and wash that nasty fucking cum receptacle, it still smells fucking nasty.

I will.

What? Literally the only people I know who don't wash their hands and smell like BO 24/7 are niggers. I've never heard of this stereotype. Niggers are so fuckin dumb.

Niggers' eyes even look dirty. Have you ever looked a nigger in the eyes before? They always look jaundiced and bloodshot.