Be femanon

>be femanon
>go out of my house
>see these filthy plebs ("street workers" or however you call them in English)
>one of them cat calls me (whistles)
day ruined

---

Who else hates these subhumans?
Why don't they get a degree and stop being so poor?
Can't we get robots or something to replace these poor blue collar subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g3Km5kSi7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody has to do it. AI isn't advanced enough yet. Also if these people aren't working shitty jobs, they'll be breaking into houses and cars and raping instead of just whistling.

365 posts hidden. Click here to reply.

yeah you have a point
still, why do they all have to be so ugly and animal-like?

Because they're low born. And come from thousands of years of peasantry, raped by whichever army was marching through the territory.

A side effect of feudalism and the classical world. No doubt their ancestors were slaves.

Plebs gonna pleb.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

these blue-collar subhuman aren't even the same species

TIL slovenian hookers don't like to be cat called.

And yet blue-collar workers make up the majority of the world's population.

>wants to walk on streets
>despises people that make streets
Woman logic

They act like that because they're slavs. You should know, you're a slavette.

>one of them cat calls me
No, they didn't

>one of them cat calls me (whistles)
>Who else hates these subhumans?

I suggest we remove all of these 'filthy plebs' from your utopian society, the worker ants that is
> People who run your public transport
> People who fix your roads, cars, computers, buildings
> People who grow, prepare, process and sell your food to and for you
> People who process all the beurocratic paperwork to maintain the legitimacy of state regulation, and the benefits wrought
> People who deliver your goods to businesses and doors to keep society running

and when the gears come to a grinding holt and your society falls into disarray, you can thank yourself for not understanding the real importance of the low / low medium socio-economic class maintain your society for you.

OP, you're well off trash that failed to learn the most important thing any human could do: to appreciate the value of earned goods (skills / assets) through trial and tribulation.

I think you've mistaken Sup Forums with tumblr.

>Australian citing ancestry as a determining factor in intelligence

Literally sunburned potato naggers

>woman complains about stupid shit
>no on gives a fuck

I make the streets by paying taxes
I paid for those streets

You know the rules, hag. Show us your slovenian tits with a timestamp you whore or get the fuck out.

>Looking at a flag and expecting to know everything about one person's family history

Brilliant deduction. Not from the British Isles, buddy.

Tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

>replying to badly formed troll posts on 4chin
>ever
>not saging

Yeah, but you didn't put the effort or hours of work daily to MAKE the roads. Sitting in the sun all day in one of those stupid neon orange jackets isn't exactly fun.

>see this thread
>woman being a cunt
>get up from my PC and go beat my woman
>she asks why
>i tell her its because of this thread
>come back and type this up
?

Everytime I drive past a road crew, 75%-100% of the them are just standing around at any given time. It's not hard work.

The working class in America likes to say that they work hard, but they wouldn't know hard work if it hit 'em in the face. Most work 40 hours/week and when they're there they're barely working at all. And if they work longer than 40 they are paid 1.5 their wage. Compare that to the average salaried lawyer at a firm, for example, who work 60-100 hours per week, everyday for 40 years. That's hard work.

>Everytime I drive past a road crew, 75%-100% of the them are just standing around at any given time. It's not hard work.
THIS
TEN THOUSAND TIMES THIS
They're just standing there being ugly and subhuman!!!

Pretty much this. But building contractor workers their fucking arses off. Get paid for the job they do. Small business owners. Not all manual labourers and tradespersons are useless.

They are not prisoners forced to do that shitty work in your country?
Lmao

>40% youth unemployment in Spain
>Prisoners take your jobs and do them for free

Wow, real smart.

You said it sister, these fucking proles stare at me every time I walk past and I hate them, like I'm not got to have sex with you! Also there's these subhuman van drivers who keep wolf whistling me! I hate them so fucking much, any men reading this, listen we don't want you FUCK off to your cave and never look at me again.

Post boipussy

You have to go back

To continental Europe as opposed to that rainy island I lived on for 10 years? Sounds breddy gud. I know more about Britain than most Aussies with an Anglo background.

>>be femanon
>no tits posted

GTFO BITCH!

haha you fucking sheltered dumb idiots

they are standing because in construction you have to wait for cement, asfalt etc to harden and you cant work until it does

fuck off idiots

>Slovene fem on Sup Forums

Man the harpoons!!!

Rules are rules for the benefit of society.

post feet

That doesn't change the fact that standing around doing nothing for half the day can hardly be called "hard work."

>Implying there is anything resembling the level of organization in that neighborhood and that work crew in Russia.

Yes, and they do less work in a day than a construction carpenter, electrician or plumber. And then there are the people whose sole job is to hold a traffifc sign that says slow or stop. They can be replaced by a button an an LCD display for all of $50, with no ongoing costs.

Have you worked construction?

fuck off back to africa you nigger cocksucker

Here in America they easily earn 100k per year with all the overtime.

I have and road workers do fuck all in comparison.

PRAISE KEK!

>femanon

>40%
This is just in a region of Andalusia.
Andalusia is the Detroit of Spain, those niggers don't even have basic education.

I'm surprised this hasn't been adopted already desu. I guess unions play a part.

There's no such thing as a "femanon", you attention-seeking whore. You're either user or you're not.

>look at those pieces of shit maintining my street
>how dare they use my taxmoney for something actual usefull

also tits or gtfo

A massive part. Despite the fact that most of these sign holders are female Irish backpackers on short visas, rather than union members.

They also speak like retards. I've travelled all over and there's no stupider Spanish accent than the Andalusian one.

I'm a guy and if I heard girls whistle at me or say i'm cute from far away I would tell all my bros and be feelin good all day. Even if they were fat or ugly.

Why are women seriously so retarded?

I'm blue collar but I just climb trees and cut them down all day

To be quite honest my family man. I literally hate cat calling even as a guy. I think its disgusting, degenerate, and it should be banned.

okay 'fem-user' didn't post feet i'm outta here

Thinking about how we could be colonizing other planets by now.

>be building maintenancefag
>have no union
>don't get paid shit
>work hard
>fix sewage leaks and broken heaters all day
>get lumped in with lazy public workforce
>tenants act bitchy, shit up the property, and break everything anyways
>say fuck it and post on Sup Forums all day instead

I think I figured it out guys.

Women are attention whores but they are selective about it, when an attractive guy cat calls they feel good. When an ugly guy cat calls them they dont like that attention so they convert it in to a victim type attention so people feel bad for them.

You are right. There are some regions in Andalusia where not even Spaniards understand them. They just rape the language and talk like gypsies

People who want to ban shit should be banned.

pack your shit and get out cunt

here's your (you) dumb slav
i bet you don't even have a vagina

this guy gets it.

People like me are already banned. Antifa run the world.

Under my regime if you cat call I would pour your eyes out you fucking degenerate.

>Be kind of handsome user
>Be at work
>Get cat called during every break by a 400lbs
laugh it off be polite and try not to send any signals.

Femons...

Do you know how much a fucking lollipop man racks in?
Shitloads cunt

Road labourers don't deserve any respect. Skilled tradespeople do.

And look like Gypsies. Though I did meet a cute Andalusian girl when I lived in Barcelona. Cute until she started speaking their version of lispy shit Spanish and I couldn't understand a word of it.

You spelled "cumdumpster" wrong.

Depressing. Only a matter of time until they go the way of the Maccas till jockey.

got a bit of a superiority complex going on there timmy.

Well look at this special snowflake

Kek

Tits or btfo

i agree with all of that but

>people who process bureaucratic paperwork

first of all just because you do it doesn't make it important.
second of all, sitting in your little cubicle going over procurement doesn't make you a blue collared hero and pillar of society

like omg lmao

The reason there is always people standing around is because of osha and their phone book of rules. One person digs a hole, one person to supervise incase something goes wrong, one lead supervisor, one person on machinery, two people directing traffic, someone on the phone getting chewed out for dumb shit

It ain't going to fix itself you self righteous cunt why can't you just take it as a compliment? If chick's cat called me I'd walk around with a frickin smile all day long and be greatful.

Not saying spit on a roadworker or an Andalusian, as much as this Spanish user would probably like that.

But you can't honestly say that an unskilled road worker deserves as much as a trained tradesperson. Likewise, getting spittle in your face from somebody's terrible uneducated accent that you can't understand isn't as good as the opposite.

And who build them from your taxes you stupid cunt?
TITS OR GTFO

Yep. I've just landed apprenticeship as an industrial electritian. Atleast with this job you can't automate the automators.

yeah those poor lawyers

>be femanon

KYS.

Show us dem titties bitch

Great money. Well, apprenticeship will be shit money at first. But industrial is much less fiddly and pays way better than residential.

maybe they are slavic?

This

Si me pa res razočaro a mslš da sm kurba la kva
od slvenca si pa tega neb pričakovala

Nah they're just poor
people who make less than 80k euro a year should just disappear

>shitposting on a Malaysian tree climbing forum at 3 pm
>paying taxes

no. i've been to slovenia and all i could see were ugly slavic faces, bad teeth and EVERYBODY was wearing a tracksuit!

What's worse? Tracksuits or wearing socks inside your sandals so everybody knows you're a German tourist on holiday?

>What's worse?
being a slav in a tracksuit
>wearing socks inside your sandals so everybody knows you're a German tourist
have seen this from brits and sandinavians too.

>no. i've been to slovenia
I doubt that. which town?

was flyfishing in the soca valley. tolmin.

Tolmin has lots of Serbs, probably you saw them

He's a lying faggot. I'm a femanon and found way more real men in Berlin (mostly Slavic men) than I did in the rest of Germany.

slovenians don't look like you described at all:
youtube.com/watch?v=5g3Km5kSi7A

you went to some poorfag town and met a few Serbs