Michael Savage turns on Trump, leaks tape of Trump saying he met Putin

In a strange turn of events yesterday, a huge story was leaked to right wing websites saying Trump was a liar and had actually met Putin. The story took off and was picked up by the mainstream media showing that Trump lied when he said he never met Putin.

Some now believe Savage leaked this tape because he is upset that Trump has not met with him personally or given him his proper respect for what Savage feels is the credit he deserves for getting Trump elected. Savage has whined on air in the past few months that other people are getting credit and respect from Trump when he has gotten none. Just last week Savage went on a rant that Trump did not even invite him to the inaugural."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PR_SoJpWzOA?t=14m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=kVVf5CA1ouI
youtube.com/watch?v=p5aBH0VAYE0
youtube.com/watch?v=OCFgYzf4DV4
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who

(((Savage)))

/thread

>Trusting a Jew.

>Ever.

You heartless bastard. Savage just wants our respect. That why he had the pol hacker on his show last week.

butt hurt detected

Trump said he met Putin when on Letterman, it's on jewtube ffs.

aka (((Savich))) originally, I'd bet.

Every. fucking. time. Jews are the Whiners Of The World. Always whining, always scheming, always telling other people what to do/think/eat/breathe/wear, always feeling sorry for themselves, always being a bitch and wondering why nobody likes them, always trying to guilt trip and wreck other peoples' happiness. Always. Never fails. Every. damn. time.

Him and Putin were both being interviewed for 60 minutes

We already know he and Putin were in a green room together prior to presidential run. Really not enough to conclude they're in collusion

Actually it's (((Weiner))) but you're still correct

he's always been an insecure mess
if you don't pat him on the head and tell him how much of a genius he is, he has tantrums

Who? Let me guess, he is fat, bald and middleaged. Oh and wears glasses.

(((Weiner))) turned on Trump soon after because Trump didn't pick the people he wanted for Cabinet positions and started calling Trump "Jeb" so I'm not surprised Trump didn't send him an invite.
A Jew's gotta Jew what a Jew's gotta Jew... always.

No thats Mark Levin

Savage is the most egomaniacal, self centered person I have ever listened to on the radio. The level of self importance he puts on himself is fucking insane

listen to his interview w/ pissgate user last week and tell me savage is not a senile oldfag with a white knuckle grip on relevance.

Mark Levin is based

Michael Savage has never been pro-Trump
He is just a kike
One moment he has Trump on his show and he goes ''oh, I love you Mr Trump! Pls be safe! You know they liberals will try to stop you, but man, I love you, keep doing a great job!''
Then the next day he is doing nothing but talking shit about Trump, how he is not going to build a wall, how he is a liar etc.

Then he has Trump on his show again, and he starts kissing Trump's ass.

Guy is a 100% kike.

Yeah how does savage salvage his fucking careers with this?

>he changed his name from weiner to savage to sound more hardcore

>ever liking this kike
Controlled opposition is controlled.
His wife's son is also a kike billionaire for peddling that (((Rockstar))) energy swill.

Rope day.

Kikes don't have to salvage shit. They just lie their way out of it.
Nothing is going happen because of this.

He has played both sides, he has been 100% anti-Trump calling him an absolute scumbag liar piece of shit, and he has been pro-Trump sucking his dick talking about how Trump is the next coming of Jesus.
Whatever happens, he wins. He can pick and choose from his history.
Trump does great? Well, of course. Michael Savage was his number 1 supporter. He helped Trump win with his epik radio show!
Trump does bad? Well, of course. Michael Savage warned all you idiots who voted Trump. Should have listened to Michael Savage, dumb goy.

He seems mad jelly that Alex Jones was invited but he wasn't.

>I can't believe he had someone from a vietnamese fishing auctioning website (as a spokesman for it) come on live air and then said he wouldn't mind meeting people from 4chinks for a drink(s).

The right wing loves savage, because he's mean to SJWs and feminists. But he's secretly a jew. It just goes to show how easily Jews can fool low IQ racist white males.

>Michael (((Weiner))) changed his name to Michael Savage after reading the book "Brave New World" from titular character John Savage

Hmm, well at least he didn't change his name to a child rapist like Muhammad or the like.

There is no secret about it.
He is a proud jew who gets mad at anyone who talks shit about Israel, while also being against white nationalists and nationalists in general.

Good job Savage! All alternative media needs to turn its back on the lying DRUMPF! He has absolutely NO morals or standards and when he's in office we all know PUTIN will be running the show behind the scenes!

youtu.be/PR_SoJpWzOA?t=14m58s

>secretly a jew

Anyone who's ever listened to his show more than 20 mins would know how much he defends (((his kin-volk))), he's just not a wall-kisser. And of course he flipped his shit when King Obongo did his thing against the Israeli settlements whatever at the UN.

The schmucks.

|They're gonna get /savaged.

>Trump met Putin before
>Someone found the tape of Trump saying of the Savage show

So? Where is the evidence of collusion?

>Meanwhile, President WE WUZ has been droning the shit out kids in Shitskin land, buying huge homes with American tax money, and sucking his husband's dick while in Air Bum One for the past 8 years.

Oh but yes, point more jews to us plz

>secret

He talks about it all the fucking time

Haha what a bitter fag Jew

Listening to Trump on savages show, you could tell trump was always turned off by how much a tail wagging dog savage was him. Trump doesn't like suck ups. Never has.

Fake News

What's now Schwumpfkins?
*sips organic chamomile tea*

Fuck Savage, he's a little bitch nigger. Also dis info

youtube.com/watch?v=kVVf5CA1ouI

this is the interview in question - it seems highly unlikely that it wasn't aired before today...

((()))

Yeah savage...

Also does this faggot really believe he got Trump elected?

youtube.com/watch?v=p5aBH0VAYE0

You guys realize you basically elected a Jew though, right? Is Trump some kind of divide-and-conquer Jewish plot? Because you guys are in a funny limbo where you're pro-Jew and anti-Jew simultaneously and it kind of doesn't make sense anymore.

over 70% of jews voted for clinton

he's a guy who talks shit for lulz. this could be literally another ploy like the time he was gonna shoot that dog

>(((savage))) releases info against trump
>somehow its jewish hegemony being jewish hegemony

This
I listened to Savage for a while because he drops redpills and isn't afraid to speak his mind. However, the level of self-aggrandising, telling people every 10 mins to buy his shit despite 40-50 mins of his show being pure advertisement. I also got mad at him shouting down or hanging up on people who corrected his record or proved to be more knowledgable about a topic he is currently discussing. I believe it was after he just hung up on a psychiatrist who demolished his views on ADHD and OCD. Dude pretty much said "This ain't a debate show! This is a commentary show! It's my show!"
He's smart but also extremely emotional.

from one came 7 and those tribes fought to conquer the world each doing so their own way. essentially saying that 1 tribe has had control for a long time and another tribe finally came in and are gaining power. both leaves us as goyim but 1 may give us a better standard of living meaning they are making us a go to zone instead of a dead zone

pro tip stay confused who fucking cares just live ur miserable life and die.

what is the timestamp where he says this? fucking 13 minutes long

I remember when Keith Olbermann would call him Michael Weiner Savage a joke by putting emphasis on "Weiner"

5:48

>savage
You mean the retard who cuts anyone off his show everytime he starts losing an argument?

This sounds edited as fuck

Savage is a turbo manlet (5'4, LEL!), must be the Napolean complex.

Look, I love Trump and I'm glad he will be president tomorrow, but you are delusional if you think he never lies about shit that can be proven.

He's as bad as Hillary or Bill or anyone in this respect. It's a proven fact. Get over it.

Savage has been pro-Trump since day one. He was arguably more influential than Sup Forums.

Savage called this yesterday. The media, that is to say, OP, are trying to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters.

What's more disturbing is that now the CTR groups mimic Sup Forums's Jew hatred to appear authentic.

>It's a proven fact.
Prove it then

Pretty sure Savage is just a radio entertainer with severe Manic-Depression.

I need more evidence for such a severe accusation.

good point, but I'm too lazy at the moment to dig up the videos, but if you followed his campaign and somehow missed his extraordinary ability to change the past in his mind, then you were not paying attention.

but yeah, I should prove it.

Trump has denied ties to Russia/Putin even though historically he's spoken openly about ties to Russia/Putin. He's been on Putin's dick since the 80s. I'm not saying that's a good/bad thing but he's either lying or the narrative that he has dementia is true.

(((Michael Alan Weiner)))

Sounds like fake news.

Isn't his son Russel Weiner the founder and CEO of Rockstar Energy Drink? I don't know if it's a rumour, but is it true that he's gay? If so it would explain a lot with the way Savage acts and how he in very Lulzy way went from being DADT on gay issues to "look, what you do in bead doesn't concern me as long as you don't parade it in public". Would be hilarious if true!

And this is the biggest bombshell they could find after digging through EVERYTHING he did? Lol

>he's spoken openly about ties to Russia/Putin
citation needed. Just because you do business with Russian companies doesn't mean yore tied to Russia.
> the narrative that he has dementia is true.
When the fuck did that become a narrative?

He's a fucking Jew.

This shouldn't surprise you at this point

Lost me forever when he proved anti-Trump.

>On Putin's dick decades before Putin was even a politician

Kill yourself dickhead

In the end, he's still a fucking Jew. He is going to Jew, and then he will Jew even more Jewishly. They can't shut up, and they can't tolerate not being at the center of everything.

>since the 80s
Trump KGB agent confirmed.

This kike is crazy

Michael Savage is a mentally unstable kike.

Trump invited infowars?

A politician with no Morals and that Lies.
Awww look at the 18 yearold who's first election didn't go his way guys. So CUTE! I almost envy your ignorance, after all they say it's bliss.

>meeting fellow Sup Forumsacks
I love you guys, but we would probably try and kill you all IRL

show us the tape

*I

it doesn't work that way with these faggots
have to do 3 days of bating then say it was a joke all along.
HAHAHA.. it was a joke guys.. you fell for it.. but here is some real news..

Michael Weiner lol

If you actually listened to his radio show yesterday it was from an interview with Savage last year while Trump was campaigning. I don't understand why media is suddenly talking about this and Savage and saying Savage "turned," on him when it was there for anyone to hear.

Savage is a crybaby who wants an invite to the inauguration then he shits on KellyAnne because the jew in him demands recognition and be showered with awards.

Also there is no fucking chance he has more listeners Rush Limbaugh in any market.

Sup Forums,a bunch of over emotional fags triggered by a baity post without actually looking into the subject, why are you even surprised?

If anything, this proves how desperate they are, grasping at straws over what was probably a a passing hello in a green screen with Putin before Trump was even running for president, except now ts being painted by the media as if he was there to plan the take over of the US with Putin.

Really sad to he quite sincerely honest.

He's said he has talked personally with putin on television before. How is this news?

youtube.com/watch?v=OCFgYzf4DV4

>

The Savage-Weiner turns on Trump? give me a break. Everyone with any brains knew Trump hung with Putin in 2013 when he went to effing Moscow for chrissakes. How dumb do you have to be to think Trump would not see Putin when doing a major event in Moscow? How dumb do you have to be to think an ex-KGB like Putin would not take every opportunity to compromise Trump?

>all this Trumpcuck damage control

k8k

and as cover for being gay. Closeted conservative fag like Limbaugh and Breitbart and Drudge and Roy Cohn. Its kind of a thing for some reason.

Proof?

Yes. Jones and crew will actually be there.
This is because AJ supported Trump throughout the campaign while Savage vacillated back and forth by the day.
And, you know, Jones isn't literally Jewish.

>

single, living in SF with a poodle, you tell me if he's gay hahahahah

That's fucking awesome.
I turned savage off when he said "you never even heard of trump before he came on my show, I got trump elected!"
And no, I'm not bullshitting.

no one cares about micheal savage

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

MAJOR LEAK ITS LITERALLY HIDDEN AMONGST MILLIONS OF VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!

The signs were there. How the fuck does a guy who runs his own company and has billions NOT have hoards of 10/10 gold diggers following him around!

>Savage has whined on air in the past few months that other people are getting credit and respect from Trump when he has gotten none.

Hannity went all-in to support Trump and he has a much larger presence than Savage.

Why can't a guy criticize someone he likes?
He wanted trump over Hillary never stopped saying that.
His whole doctrine is language borders and culture and he says trump is the best candidate to further that agenda.
Just because he's not like the rest of you a blindly licking trumps boots all day he's a bad guy?
Even if you back a candidate you have to hold his feet to the fire to make sure he keeps on track.

Hannity didn't side with Trump until last year. Trump has been on Savage's show regularly since 2011. Alot of Trump's policies are almost verbatim from Savage. Hell, one of the only interviews Trump gave on election day was to Savage.

Savage went much earlier

How did this idiot get into the hall of fame?

It was a Newsmax article - nothing to do with Savage other than the fact that this 'lie' was discovered from a Savage interview with Trump in 2015.

Yes Savage may be butt hurt over being left out, but he thinks to highly of himself anyway. Remember him mysteriously being 'taken off air' by (((them))) - no follow up = staged!