Meet Boogies2988, the American youtuber

Meet Boogies2988, the American youtuber.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowti3rgod
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/gman250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cant wait for this fat fuck to die already

Kek told me he'll die of a heartattack sometime around May.

He's on borrowed time as it is.

hmm

2988 is how much he weighs

>americans_are_awake.jpg

I'm getting Numa Numa flashbacks

YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING

He's been trying to lose weight for 5 years, and he's still somehow over 500 pounds.

And being in his 40s, it's amazing he's still going.
If he doesn't turn this around, I'll give him till 2020 at best.

this is the average american couple, out for fine dining

When will this fat fuck die already

>numa numa
Forgot all about that meme. That guy was a hamplanet too. Wonder if he's still alive?

he's a fat piece of shit. How hard is it to lose weight I mean for god sake look at him from 5 years ago and there's no diffference

>2020
user that's years away-
>It's 2017
O-Oh

¨I swear I'm losing weight but muh depression¨
Try to move forward and deal with your---

¨I WAS GETTING BETTER NOW I AM DOING WORSE now watch my videos using my fatness as my humor¨ He needs to either get on a treadmill or die already. He's got money. Could use some of it to actually fix his problems but he refuses to do so. Lazy, fat, and expects others to do everything for him. American indeed.

He's not "trying". Like most fatties he's weak-willed and undisciplined. He'd rather die early and be miserable than give up the doritos and Mt. Dew.

>> American
>> 850 pounds

Sounds aboot right, eh

This is Rich. Rich is the host of the American youtube channel Review Tech Usa.

>He's been trying to lose weight for 8 years
Fixed it for you.
He has been trying to lose weight since before his mom died back in 2009.
He made some videos back in 2008 before he was going to go home for christmas about how he was trying to lose enough weight to qualify for surgery.
I used to be subbed way back in the day because we were in the same wow guild during BC and WotLK.

Boogie overall has said a lot of lies over his youtube careeer.

I'd give him a few years at best before he ultimately dies of a heart attack.

Jesus Christmas if I ever woke up this fat, I'd stream me playing Dance Dance Revolution on Twitch until I'm back down to my stagnant weight of 135 for the past 20 years.

more like the American that ate You Tube

Time flies, doesn't it?

dr.robotnik looking. BLOB.

Boogie2988 here, coming at ya livee through the power of my gravity

Black people cannot end up like that. Whites are simply burger eating fucks who cannot run.

>Boogie overall has said a lot of lies over his youtube careeer.
do go on.

this is his wife

>Black people cannot end up like that.

Sure they can, 1.5 times as likely as whites in America, actually.

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

This is the famous American youtube channel Joey's World Tour

About:

Welcome to Joey's World Tour!

Joeys World Tour is an improvisational "Food Comedy" channel! Joey uses comedy to bring the usual mundane food review to a new hilarious level!

Joey's World Tour has been featured on Television and Print Media:
*Tosh.O...Comedy Central
*Upload with Shaquille O' Neal...truTV
*Science of Stupid...National Geographic Channel
*Age of the YouTube Star...San Jose Mercury News

If you are looking for a creator to partner with your brand, or feature your products or services in my videos, just email me regarding your business inquiries. Business Inquiries..See Below

Joey's World Tour Upload Schedule: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-0400)
Monday
Wednesday
Friday

>You don't like wtf I'm saying?
>Then FUCK YOU

Wonder if this niggers has washed the taste of cock out of his mouth by now?

How does this walrus in human form not realise his lifestyle is bad?

Is this the blacksydephil I hear so much about?

Thats because black people eat more shitty food than white people. All they eat is processed trash and fast food. Thats why that whole "white people vs black people muh seasoning" meme is bullshit. Blacks literlly dont know what juice is, since childhood all they've known was "drink" purple drink, orange drink, etc.

it's my favourite black dude video on youtube not close

Whats worse is his wife is literally a feeder. Shes enabling his lifestyle so he dies faster and she gets the money. Not even kidding.

He has lied about trying to lose weight since 2008.
He has lied about making money. He was on disability for longer than the one year he claimed to be on it.
He claims to have all this respect for everyone but he doesnt.
He went on disability back in 2006, not 2008 like he claims. He would give all of us shit because we had jobs. He would get mad at us because we didnt have all the best gear like he did and if we wiped it was our fault.
He would openly brag about getting 800$ a month in disability and how his share of the rent was only 250$ and the rest went towards food and whatever else he wanted.
He has lied about being poor. He inherited money from his mom, along with a house. He sold the house for only 45 thousand but the house was paid off and he banked all that money yet was making videos on how poor he was.
When he was programming he was making a lot of money.
He was also openly racist, sexist, and homophobic back in the day.
I dont know anymore and maybe he has changed but this whole "I love everyone" is a bunch of bullshit.

He only shows what you want to see and not his real life.

His whole youtube is just one big lie.

> wife
it's a dude

I don't get the love for this guy that some people have. His brand of comedy (being a fat retard) isn't at all funny, and he tends to prattle on and whine about how shitty his life is.

Where do you south Americans get these images,? Maybe we should Post a kid with his head in a bag of glue huffing?

All Brazilians are glue huffers. I'm surprised you can still type.

Why isn't that title reserved for Pastor Manning or Tommy Sotomayor??

Did he come before or after the south park fat gamer dude?

numa numa guy wasn't nearly as fat

Fatass is triggered.

How does one get that fat? I used to eat an entire bag of doritos, drink a whole fifth of jack, and get chinese takeout several times a week and I never got anywhere even near that fat.

Thanks for sharing user.

I dont get why he would lie about when he started to try loosing weight.
This is the most infuriating of all:
>He would openly brag about getting 800$ a month in disability and how his share of the rent was only 250$ and the rest went towards food and whatever else he wanted.
Slap in the face for everyone who pays taxes.
Soon user. Lets hope the god emperor starts cutting down that stuff.Heard he will go in full steam ahead next week and tomorrow.

I feel like if I gave him a strong enough poke he would pop

Not surprised. I subbed back to him when he had like 8k subs, before Ray William Johnson made him famous, I guess. Cos I wad younger and played WoW. I noticed the change and its obvious he's a manipulating piece of shit. Easy yo see through. I continued watching him for a while because the comments and his bitchy reaction were hilarious.

dude, just watch this masterpiece. It's not just that boogie is a fat fuck, he is the embodiment of political correctness, he tries to be neutral on everything just so everyone likes him. And it's fucking fake and everyone knows it, he used to be a bitter bastard before he was famous.
And this nigga just does the exact opposite of beeing PC on his video, love it

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Who is this nigger?

Juice, especially if it's not made at home from actual fruit, is just as bad at caloric intake as any soda is. Even that "natural" shit is filled to the brim with sugar and will bloat you in no time if you drink it all the time.

It's not only that they eat too much, it's that they eat all the time.

Lots of corn syrup.

80% of African-American women are overweight or obese. Look it up.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

i cried when he died in feb 3 2017

I think you mean poop

>American youtuber
>shows a Jew
Hm

>He would openly brag about getting 800$ a month in disability and how his share of the rent was only 250$ and the rest went towards food and whatever else he wanted.
>Slap in the face for everyone who pays taxes.

This is why Sup Forums hates niggers, illegals, white trash, and worthless layabouts. boogie, like the rest, is a product of the welfare state.

SALAD DODGING

kek

I remember when he had a mental breakdown during Gamergate, that was hilarious as shit.

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EEEEVERYTHING ON IT

I think some black supremacist always going on about muh BBC

fugg

got and pics, or at least a tl;dr?

>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Beat me to it.

>Lets hope the god emperor starts cutting down that stuff.
I hope Trump gets rid of Obamacare.
Boogie could get his weightloss surgery but the thing is he doesnt want to pay for it.
Boogie wants insurance to pay for it all.
This whole "I have to lose weight before I get the surgery" is bullshit. The only reason he has to lose some weight first is because that is what insurance requires.
He could pay for it himself and be done with it but he doesnt want to use his own money.

The surgery wouldnt even bankrupt boogie. He could travel to India or Thailand and get the surgery for 25k. He could even get the surgery in the US for 130k. He could easily afford both of these options. He has openly said he makes over 200k a year. Yes he would have to not spend as much on videogames for a year as he does now. But the reality is he doesnt want to spend his own money.

Is Rich a Jew?

That's pretty much how making money on the internet works, user.

You lie and cheat, censor and whore.

Second this
I want some boogie hate videos

encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowti3rgod

kek is this true?

A loudmouthed nigger who got rekt by a pasty, former druggy in a video game after talking shit about him and had his shame forever immortalized on Jewtube.

He actually supported GG, but then everyone started blacklisting him and he started crying about muh feelings and changed his opinion. He doesn't have any real opinions honestly, he just goes with what he thinks will make him more popular. At least he didn't go full feminazi I don't think, he just had a final video where he had his breakdown over his oppression, tried to backpedal and become anti-GG, then never talked about it again.

Gib video link

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

fucking kek, if this is true, he sounds like from those /r9k/ autism tendy stories...

Are you Rich's new sponsor?

How do you even become so fat
im pretty fucking awful when it comes to getting some additional weight for workout purposes

FAT FUCK

>Sup Forums won't shut up about boogie or that dumb ltg video
>now the blob is on Sup Forums too

Christ just go away you cucks.

This video is based, i guess blacks can be right sometimes too.

do you have any evidence to support your claims?

I mean, normally I'm always one to blame the woman for a divorce, but in this case I think I would give her a pass, that guy is clearly the bitch in the relationship even if this isn't real.

I'm starting to hate fat people. A lot.

Thanks!

No, he is just your typical American.

i-is she eating an actual block of cheese?

also his best friend is black
redheaded wife + black best friend..
i wonder how long she has been burn that coal for now

you dont?

Alive and kicking

twitter.com/gman250

>fat
>liberal
>muh obamacare
>eating himself to death

no surprise

Tb h, I'm underweight and I sometimes eat whole blocks of cheese.

Never american cheese though.

>when you run out of health potions

>she
Did you just assume it's gender?

never gonna make it

>be american
>eat every garbage the jews throw your way
>shout "muh freedom" when you weigh 500 lbs
>one day realize that you cant see your own dick or wipe your own ass