What is the probability of trump being assassinated during the inauguration?

What is the probability of trump being assassinated during the inauguration?

I think someone is going to do something stupid as all fuckery tomorrow.
Maybe the CIA or some other intelligence agency is my guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/DrO1971/1lDGLVoAnzzxm
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point it might just be some average Joe. The media has turned this man into the next Hitler. Someone might think that if they take him out, they'll be doing the US a favour, and be praised as a hero. (As they might be)

I'm afraid that's going to turn into a designated Survivor thing all the Democrats are gone and it wiped out all Republicans and it'll be a Democrat controlled house

Yeah i wouldn't doubt that either. There's going to be 25k + people at each event, and all of the anti trumpers have literally lost their minds

Security will be very beefed up, but i'm afraid youre right. Some people are probably thinking the best thing for the entire world is to kill him

There's a small chance a millennial does attempt to kill him, only under the effect of heavy drugs, (not guts or bravery, which they lack).

But there's no chance he'd succeed. They simply lack planning skills.

I hope it doesn't happen. Every one would be even more divided, ( as fun it is for/pol/) I just wanna get my trade, and survive the next 4 years. If he's assassinated, this country will go into something like the purge.

heh, what kinda drugs tho

cocaine, or worse.. weed

EVEN WORSE than the purge, it'll be an all out civil war of the partisans

HAHA ily

Somethings gonna happen, also throughout the weekend and into next week the chimps will riot and the universities will be full of rampaging crying faggots.

As for Inauguration day, I really fucking hope nothing happens to Mr. Trump.

There's no way trump is going to be assassinated on the inauguration , the security is way too high for that , it will be impossible. He probably will be assassinated during his first term though if he pisses (((them))) off too much

same

>pisses
>punpunpun

cnn has an article and video up saying that obama could get a 3rd term if somthing happened to trump and pence tomorrow
these cunts are fucking nuts

SAD!

HAHA please link?

What would really happen tho? wouldn't we just start another election? so obama would get another 2 years?

Yeah that could never ever happen. Ever.

inauguration is probably the most difficult time to assassinate someone. no doubt someone will try, but security is the heaviest its ever been

WHAT IF, it's an inside job tho

If it is someone, it will be some crazed lone wolf. If he dies now he just becomes a Martyr, and no matter the method people would suspect foul play. He could shoot himself on camera and people would say he was MK Ultra'd. In all likelihood they'll just try to assassinate his character and drag him through the mud until the next election, assuming they can't set him up for an impeachment.

Think about it one of the biggest problems logistically of killing somebody is doing where they're going to be that exact moment we all know where trumps going to be tomorrow at noon down to the square foot that's the part that bothers me

That would be kinda scary. Ppl have said hes like the antichrist and will do martial law and will never step down. If that does happen im turning to a prepper and preparing for zombies, but it would be kinda too late.

>Thousands of Bikers for Trump vowing to protect him
>Thousands of butthurt liberals want to harm him

R A C E
W A R

They probably have one of those giant magnet bullet bender things like MGS4 inside the podium already. Trump cannot be killed.

Hi actually I kind of hope that Trump uses a stand-in but I know that won't happen either

obviously anyone within the vicinity is going to be searched on entry, and even in america im assuming they aren't gonna be letting people stroll in with firearms

how do you know there won't be a stand in tho?

periscope.tv/DrO1971/1lDGLVoAnzzxm

of course not, but there could be someone on the inside that fucking hates trump and would despise working for this so called illegitimate president

wait wutt? this is real? XD

You are not thinking correctly. You are thinking 2D. No I'm thinking more like an airstrike or even a missile launch. So just think about it. I really hope I'm wrong because that would be the last straw

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/

Arent they always inside jobs? And i was being sarcastic, i thought jfk was killed on his first day. Nvm tho.

Worst case is some idiot with a Not My President sign will try to rush the stage to punch him. They will be unsuccessful.

Oh great a whole bunch of annoying faggots revving their engines for attention. Look at me! Im so bad looking on this bike!

a missile strike by isis.. from a crashed drone obama called in

they called the bikers the meat wall... lmfao

What if a woman gets him? Maybe his bitch omarosa. That would be such a bad death for him.

If something lke this happens it would be sad tho. Entertaining, but sad.

plot twist
his wife kills him, after years of torment and the last and final straw was making her become the first lady

00.00%

fair enough

Barron kills him then uses his autism to seize power Julius Caesar situation 2.0

>pence steps down to barron's elitist autism, barron is the new lead of the new world order

>post yfw Trump gets assassinated

And then she pees on him ....that is good tv there.

HAHA GET OUT

no come back lol