Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh sweetie
the con don isn't our president

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

Fuck white people

Muslims are good and contributing members of society!

*shakes literally*

*Says something entirely reasonable and gets called a cuck*

RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, YOU EVIL WHITE MALE!

I can't believe these racist xenophobic sexist white trash elected the orange cheeto to be President. This is not my America. *goes back to eating vegan cheetos, living off welfare, and smoking pot*

I think you meant Drumpf

Drumpf is not my president. Period.

>Says something entirely reasonable
YOU EVIL FASCIST NAZI

It's funny how Sup Forums hates libtards so much but it's the democratic party that passed their healthcare bill. Dems led by Cory Booker blocked the country's ability to import prescription medication from Canada, which are the same but cheaper as what we already have. Good job you fascists, you got what you wanted, but you didn't fight for it. It was handed to you on a silver platter. You are all frauds.

BAGUMPFKL IS NOT MY PRESIDENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's okay, it's okay! Sign this consent form so I can hug you and comfort you!

What are your pronouns?

REAL men understand that they need empowerment and support to be successful. Stop pretending like alpha males are so much better.

He said liberal, not libertarian

>his "tax plan"

>libertarians
>reasonable
Pick one

Funny how Democrats were the ones who owned slaves

I WISH I WAS PEGGED BY A DRAGON DIDLO WHILE I WEAR MY FURRY SUIT
BERNIE FOR LIFE

>tfw when you dont even have to pretend

Was Andrew Jackson (your) president?

Stop posting that nazi frog, you've been reported

Libertarians are just liberals with a brain.

DONALD DRUMF LOL XD SKRILLEX SKITTLES ICE TEA JEWS KILLED JFK JACK RUBY WAS A JEW LOL XD THEY DINDU NUFFIN BLAME IT ON WHITEY HAHA LMAO

>In 1947, Ruby moved to Dallas where he and his brothers soon afterward shortened their surnames from (((Rubenstein))) to Ruby. The stated reason for this was that the name "Rubenstein" was too long and that he was "well known" as Jack Ruby.[8] Ruby later went on to manage various nightclubs, strip clubs, and dance halls. Among the strippers Ruby befriended was Candy Barr.

>Warren Commision: "Warren Commission investigator David Belin stated postal inspector Harry Holmes arrived unannounced at the Dallas police station and, upon invitation by the investigators, questioned Oswald and delayed his transfer by half an hour.[92] Belin said that had Ruby been part of a conspiracy, he would have been downtown 30 minutes earlier."

>Belin served the Jewish community in many leadership positions. A successful businessman, Belin owned a number of Midwestern publications.

This was when the democratic party was at its best

the whole world is laughing at us!

*drumpf
xd

NOT MY PRESIDENT

>your
XI'm XER OR XEM xu fucking cis white male

this can be arranged.

LEGALIZE WHITE GENOCIDE

if you want to use our roads to go to your buisness you cant claim you built your buisness
WE built it

drumpf lol

(You)
No I was born in the 80's.

It's so beautiful.

I'm just so scared you guys, as a trans-poc we can't let drumpf be our president. We have to restore democracy by installing hillary

Ha ha donthump has pepee fetish ~Tprogressive left

sweetie were laughing at you

3 MILLION VOTES

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

V
O
T
E
S

LOL OY VEY HAHA LETS BLAME WHITEY FOR EVERYTHING JAJA xD SO MULTICULTURAL

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE YOU CIS WHITE BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC RACIST SCUM

Look at all these butt hurt drumpf supporters with their thin skin. Can't handle a little joking about your glorious leader huh? Get used to it because the world needs to know who he really is.

ITT we help the liberal trolls come up with new shit to fling at us because they have writers block.
>remember to sage

Why are conservashits so racist?? Don't they know that blacks and hispanics are poor, uneducated, unprivileged members of society that *need* our help in order to overcome the struggles of their place in society??

HAHA DRUMPF SUPPORTER IS 360GETREKT LMAO SKRUB GET BLACKED

top psychologist say that hes purposely ruining his cabinet because he cant handle the pressure

he dosent actually believe in strong borders and trade wars

Drumpf didn't even win. More people voted for Hillary. Also the Russians hacked the election to make Drumpf win.

ANYONE ELSE LOVE LETTING OUR OVARIES DRY UP

YAY I LOVE MY CAT AND BIG BANG THEORY

The reckoning shall be glorious!

Look at this guy scared of the bantz. Can you not handle a poor wittle wibrel with Internet jokes?

getting an abortion is NOT a traumatic experience
its is liberating having an ABORTION

LOL THIS GUY IS LITERALLY SATAN HAHA XD MAYBE TRUMP SHOULD PUT HIM IN HIS PICNIC BASKET IT WOULD BE A GOOD PICK #IMWITHHER #CUTFORBEIBER

noooo

NO RACIST HATE, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA!!!

Everything Drumpf does is bad because he's a white male republican. I don't care about his policies, ideas, history, experience, or anything. If he's a white male republican, he's the enemy and not even human.

WOW! I LITERALLY can't believe you think that!

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

HAHAHAHA LMFAO HILLARY SHOULD HAVE WON HAHA DRUMPF IS ENEMY OF ALL WAIFUS
>PIC RELATED TOP-TIER BANTZ HAHA LMFAO WOW SPEECHLESS

>Alt righters attacking people for playing the victim

*post on an imageboard and proceed to play the victim*

>JUST-: The Post

> calls for the gassing of all Jews and faggots

You are *literally* hitler

I think I'm just going to rent an expensive condo downtown and share/split the rent with three other people instead of living somewhere cheaper and saving for a house later. Also instead of having a car I'll just depend on Uber and Lyft because I'm 26 and don't even have a license anyways.

There's literally nothing wrong with that

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK DONALD TRUMP

*shoves communist manifesto up ass*

WE THE JOOZ NAO

"I am just trying to engage in a meaningful discussion with you you fucking racist white make"

Have compassion

Give me that.

Selfish rascict

you okay m8?

Until you're 40 and no one else wants to live like that and you had nowhere to go because your only skills are bartending or being a barista.

Oh man, I just got pegged by my wife after watching Tyrone and Jamal blast multiple loads into her. Shit was so cash.

my mother doesn't tolerate niggers pls fund me

Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh
"has period"
I HATE TRUMP
"Smokes pot"
No facist, no kkk, no Trump USA
"Listens to (((greenday)))"
DUDE BLACK PEOPLE
"Has gay sex with black man"
I believe in open relationships
"Lets same black man fuck xis """girl"""friend
Communisn and atheism forever
"unemployed"

Calling trump drumpf is funny!!!

NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA. LOVE TRUMPS HATE.

LOL DRUMPFKINS THINK THAT THIS COINCIDENCE IS REAL HAHA SO DUMB ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO CONSPIRE TO KILL SOMEONE SECRETLY HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL RANDOM SHIT WANKERS FUCK!?

This is just a troll who doesnt see how rascist sexiist misogentistid harmophopic eveil russian agent trump is going to destroy the world tomorrow

The thing that worries me is what is going to happen to all the poor people who just want to live! Live free of being forced to do anythhing against their will. Evil rascist right wingers go to work because they feel obliged to keep the stores and infrastucure working. The scum fulfill their obligations, even when they dont want to. They want to make us all dirty slaves like them.

I weep for the future of humanity after tomorrow. Imagine a horrid future where we no longer have access to free money from rascists. We must prevent this by any means possible.

>mfw never going to have this be a normal night

>LOL RU U KIDDING ME I H8 DOLAN TRUMP 10MILLION PERCENT I HATED HIM BEFORE IT WAS COOL 1V1 ME ON WORKD OF TANKS M8 I WILL FUK U UP

NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL! MADE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN! FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHEEEIT!

... But it's okay that Mexico has a border against Guatemala, and that the majority of South Americans are racist toward Columbians, and that Israel and Japan have strict vetting, and incredibly limited immigration. It's all about respecting their cultural values!

two wrongs dont make a right

DRUMPKIN!! BTOF!

LMAO

Holy shit. It's real.
Fucking jewgle.

The real danger in this country is right wing extremists and how they demonize the muslim population for the actions of few people who aren't true muslim anyway.

Seriously I was listening to BHL yesterday and he explained how we are currently like in the 30's and that the darkest hours of our history might repeat themselves if we treat muslims like we treated the jews.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

thats because ur in rome

lucky ;-;

PREACH!