Defending your home which intruder is worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/brown-recluse-spider-infestation-missouri_n_5965116.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that spider isnt even dangerous

You're never more than 10 meters from a spider but if you live in Australia you'd have to cross the ocean to find a nigger.

I can shoot the nigger easy. The spider, well that isn't as easy.

Is it true that in Australia, some people have spiders in their homes because it helps them to keep out other insects?

What's wrong with spiders?
They kill flies and mosquitoes
They don't make any sound
My cat loves to play with them
I have like 50 spider "roaming" in the house

Black guy is easier to find/see/dispatch. Spider could be any fucking where.

Generally it's not worth killing a spider which can't kill you.

I don't like niggers, but I think a grown man hiding in my house, regardless of race, would worry me.

this nigga must be tinny af

Well, one is a dangerous animal, the other one is just a spider.

Seen as I am scared of spiders, the spider.

Plus the hood thug is gonna have a hard time hiding

There are several spiders living in my house. I have no problem with them. Niggers are the true vermin

Damn imagine niggers had 8 arms and could lay 50-100 eggs 6 times a year. And they could crawl up walls

I just lift the spiders with a broom and put them outside, no biggie.

I spray my for home insects twice a year.

>being worried about spiders vs a subhuman ape that will rape, steal anything not bolted down and kill anyone inside the house for fun

>a large man I don't recognize is hiding in my house

You don't even have to be racist to know there's a problem.

and their biggest predator are the forgs

I'll train the spider to kill niggers. Then I only have to be afraid of one of them.

Would you rather deal with 1 Tyrone Jonson sized spider or 500 spider sized niggers?

500 spider sized nigger. So I could torture and kill 499 of them and sell one to the military/bigpharma

Not by choice. More or less spiders keep the flies and other bugs under control. Lizards like blue tongue keep roaches under control etc.

We've got some geckos living in our roof at the moment, good little fuckers.

It seems like it would be the opposite. Get them before they get you.

Kind of depends on the number of each, and the species of spider.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/brown-recluse-spider-infestation-missouri_n_5965116.html

I collect arachnids and I've had a few get loose over the years, I wouldn't be worried at all if one turned up, I'd be happy.

By the way, collecting snakes and arachnids is a great nigger deterrent. Niggers are deathly afraid of anything that's creepy or crawly. Ever seen a nigger react to street magic? Multiply that by a thousand and add a copious amount of dread and horror, and that's how niggers react when they see a snake or tarantula.

How does one import one of those lizards?

Just find an exotic pet shop over there. I'm not sure if reptile collecting is as popular in Europe as it is in America but over here it's very easy to find virtually any reptile from a reputable breeder if you want to.

somebody needs to make some cool webms of niggas and street magic. It's just too much fun. They could elect Dynamo KANGZ in a heartbeat

If its the Chilean brown recluse then that one worries me more.

The nigger will just scatter if I charge with a knife or some shit(guns are outlawed here), but the recluse will run and bite my skin off into necrosis.

Tarantulas aren't even scary. It's those house spiders with skinny legs that you can't even see that just sit up in the corners of rooms chilling. Those creep me out. But neither are gonna hurt you.

I could sell that spider.

Though I suppose I could keep the nogs and use them for social experiments

They all do it, too. Even the educated and cultured ones lol. I was in Italy a few years back, and in Florence there were these gypsies doing some kind of street magic for tourists so their buddies could pickpocket the dumbasses watching it. There was this one American black guy that was dressed nice, well groomed, and overall looked like an upstanding citizen. But when the Gyp revealed the magic trick even he freaked out and let out the huge OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that niggers do. Must be in their DNA or something

That spider is freaking big. man!

Actually the spider

I can just shoot the nigger but with the spider I have to take the effort to actually try and squash it if I don't want bulletholes in my house

Tarantulas look all fluffy and cute, it's the streamlined spiders you should be scared of.

Nigs, of course.

Spiders are beneficial and have a purpose, at least.

There's no reason to have niggers any more. We've got machines and Mexicans, now.

When I was a kid, my father rented the flat above us (in the same house) to a nigger because he was a bit bluepilled at the time.
I was in the flat for one time. They ripped off the wallpaper, sprayed the wall with some shit and smoked weed the whole time. That's how I became redpilled as a kid, I thought these people look disgusting and they act disgusting.

End of the story: my father kicked him out because he didn't pay rent. The nigger chimped out, teared the kitchen furniture out of the wall and threw it out of the window.

With this experience in mind: the nigger. 100%

I own a pet tarantula and probably have several other kinds of spiders in my flat. If I see one that's in the way, I pick it up and put it elsewhere.
Since I got rid of my arachnophobia, I never killed any spider intentionally.

That said, nogs are worse. Obviously.

I always kill all spiders that I encounter. I am actually the Natural Selector for spiders. My actions drive spider evolution in a certain direction: the ones invading my house don't survive, the ones who don't invade my house do. So the problem will sort itself out in the future, after 1000 generations of my children have murdered enough spiders for them to get the picture.

>being scared of spiders
>tries to appear strong and manly by labeling himself "Natural Selector for spiders"
I'm half gay and less of a faggot than you.

>50

Depends. This image is implying the man is dangerous. Maybe he's just lost or throwing me a surprise party.

I don't care, I will keep killing spiders

I'm assuming that man would be about 6' tall if his legs weren't chopped off, and he also has little stump arms. If this image is to scale, that spider is about 3' in diameter. Those motherfuckers can get you.