How come Drumpf supporters want people to die in the street

Free healthcare is a human right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-8tU3VSCM
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y59pb3SWw&t=603s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's not.

You have a right to buy healthcare, and you have a right to buy weapons.

Not even close to a valid comparison.

>human right

guns are not free

nobody with the money to pay for medical attention is turned away

So if there's no positive rights, how come we have the right to an attorney?

>American
>unaware of free clinics
>unaware that emergency rooms can't turn you away
>unaware that it's not illegal to not pay your debts (hospital bills)

L2murica fgt

Well hey at least since I own a gun I have a huge dick like the person in the picture.

Free guns is a right on America? Cool!

By that logic, the government would appoint you a doctor (a shitty one - public defender equivalent) but if you could afford a good one you have that option too. Still not universal health care.

>Americans have the right to an AK-47 and a dick as long and thick as their legs
Jealous desu

no it's not, we need Darwinism to ensure the survival of the fittest

Tbh say what you want but if someone is dying on the street or w/e he should be treated without checking first if he can pay it.

But if he wants a bracelet or a facelift or something that is not medical really neccesary he should pay it himself.

But besides all of this Americans healtcare system is fucked. Not saying Europe's the best but here you don't need to sell your house if you find out you have cancer.

My idea is everyone pays healthcare tax on a certain amount of income lets say on 10.000 dollar of his yearly income.

IF you earn more then that you will only get taxed on the 10K.

And people that are in immidiate danger can get helped.

Do you have any idea how fast I would sign off on single payer health care if it meant that the government had to pay for my guns and ammo? I would make all other forms of welfare look like fortune 500 companys.

Only the strong should survive.

You still have to buy the guns I dont get it.

kek

I like how they gave the gun owner a huge cock.

But that's exactly how it works in every nation with govt sponsored healthcare

>Too lazy to read the Constitution
>Make shit up because feelings
Back to work.

Why does the NRA man have 3 legs?

i think somebody has to create a huge crowdfunding platform like Kickstarter but for people with illnesses and diseases. Then all that discussions about free medicine will calm down.

That NRA guy surely has a big dick. I'm totally mirin.

fpbp

saged

>>unaware that it's not illegal to not pay your debts (hospital bills)

How true is this, because this seems like a whole bunch of bullshit to me. Won't you have bad credit and all that bullshit that comes with the price of bankruptcy?

>don't recall anyone dying in the streets from a lack of healthcare, as virtually all ERs always accepted patients without coverage before ACA

This a fiction propaganda, OP

healthcare professionals can't deny anyone of treatment. as a paramedic we treat everyone but most hospitals appreciate it if you don't pick up bums. but if they call 911 for a transport you have to do it. the bill eventually floats around and gets billed out.

>if someone is dying on the street or w/e he should be treated without checking first if he can pay it.
They already do that
>My idea is everyone pays healthcare tax on a certain amount of income lets say on 10.000 dollar of his yearly income.
>IF you earn more then that you will only get taxed on the 10K.
>And people that are in immidiate danger can get helped.
Nah
Let them have bills.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT GUY'S LEG

He doesn't.

That's his dick, my man

SHALL

But why bills that almost never get paid so other people that needs help get billed 60.000 dollars they also will never pay.

Why keep this fucked system in stance?

Why don't Americans choose the middlepath like a small healtcare tax on a limited amount of income with an limited amount of coverage.

Isn't this much better then this medicare shit and stuff.

that's not a leg

Healthcare is a service. Services require labor. Labor requires compensation.

A gun is a good. Goods require labor to manufacture. Labor requires compensation.

You have the right to own a gun. You have the right to receive healthcare. You do not have the right to get either of these things for "free". They are not the same.

Internet access is a basic human right.
Having a home is a basic human right.
Food and beverages are basic human rights.

Free free free all for me me me.

Man that guy is hung. The size of your gun does mean something.

Yes it is

You have the right to an attorney within the context of the judicial system, which is enforced by the state. You do not have the right to have an attorney show up to your house anytime you want.

Ah of course the right to bear a 3rd leg. What a time to be alive

why does the gun owner have a 3 foot long dick

The second amendment does not dictate that I pay for other people's firearms.

Kill yourself.

I think I understand it now
The "guy" on the left is getting his dick removed and becoming trans, thus the whole privilege about being able to go trans
The guy on the right is proud of his dick and is showing it off

im not even a burger and I understand that you dont have the right to a gun, just the right to buy one for yourself. If the state used taxes to give a gun to everyone, wouldn't you be upset?

shit is that a black ID? never seen one

Both are rights actually, but its your priviledge to pay for both.

Since you have to actually pay for the guns, its the same as healthcare. The better gun you want, the more you pay.

It would fix your, your family and your whole countries problems.

Until then keep your heads in your asses

Rights are not something granted by the government, they are something the government can take away from you. Notice how the Bill of Rights is primarily a list of things the government SHALL NOT do or infringe upon.

You have a right to health care the same as you have a right to a gun. That doesn't mean either are free, because both are the products of someone's labor. You are not entitled to another person's labor, any more than they are entitled to yours.

Then food and housing should also be free, OP pic is complete bullshit you get healthcare when you pay for it, just as you can get a gun when you pay for it, guns aren't handed out for free.

How does this comparison even work? Does Trump want to ban healthcare and give oiut free weapons?

Why has the gunguy 3 legs? or is it BBC?

Actually I'm pretty sure they don't hand out guns for free. I've gone there and every American I talked to said you had to buy them (and I had to be a citizen but that's beside the point)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-8tU3VSCM

Read right to left, man's penis so big he ends up in hospital.

How can you even compare those two ?
Weapons are not fucking free, you have to pay for them the same way you have to pay for your 3rd world witch doctors.

So free guns are a human right too?

Man I love having a 2 week wait to get an appointment with my doctor. By the time it rolls around my body has already defeated the infection. Almost as if I didn't need to go in the first place.

It's true. I had $5000 in ER bills when I was a teenager and I just ignored them until they went away. Just don't pick up the phone calls.

They hit my credit, yes. But many credit checks ignore medical bills for making decisions. I remember an apartment complex background check didn't even mention them, but made me go settle a $70 gas bill from years before.

Owning arms is a right but the government doesn't give you free guns

Same principle can be applied to healthcare imo

shitposting is a basic human right.

Yes free healthcare is a human right.

Including Sexual Emergencies and M-F Transitions?

You got it!

Florida, for one.

>free healthcare is a human right
>I don't support slavery

Choose only 1

Yes it IS a right, only edgy libertarian teens and stormniggots disagree

Universal Healthcare is extremely dysgenic desu, it will never stand the test of time

Because how powerful the state is. Its a fundamental right now to get destroyed by the state in court if there is not enough evidence which requires a lawyer to assist.

Because I'm not asking for you to pay for my gun you fucktard

Friendly reminder the USA spends double what other first world nations spend on healthcare per capita. Yet for the average person it's shit, can't wait for ACA to be fucked off so Yanks die.

So? Would your rather have a bad credit score for seven years (how long bankruptcy stays on your credit report) or be in debt for the rest of your life?

t. Muhammed

The beaners in Texas hop over pop out as many anchors as they need to support a family of 62, the bill never gets paid and the hospital shuts down.

>Free healthcare

So you wanna say with your 1 post that in US you get FREE guns?

how come the right has a blue whale dick

I got a letter the other day from the IRS saying that if I dont claim I have health insurance when I file my taxes next year I have to pay a fee of almost $700.

Sure there are consequences, but you won't get thrown in jail for it. The only debt you're legally required to pay is your tax debt.

Obviously dine-and-dashing isn't good for your long term financial prospects, but if you REALLY need a medical procedure you can get it regardless of how much of a poorfag you are.

A right isn't something you want or something you need or something you deserve.

A right is aomething that limits the power ive government over the people.

The people have the right to speak thier mind, they have the right to be armed, they have the right to keep the govemnent out of thier papers, out ot thier houses, and so on. The positive right of an attorney mentioned above is to keep the government from creating a confusing system and then fucking the people over via that System.

you might be able to convince me that universal healthcare is something everyone should have and tha I should pay. But it's not a right.

You're not going to be thrown in prison for not paying debts. We don't have debtor's prison in the US.

There are consequences to not paying your debts, like people being less inclined to lend you money; but it's not illegal. That's just good business practices.

>Positive rights
>I should be able to enslave other people

Pick two

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y59pb3SWw&t=603s

yeah both of those should be a right

you dont get guns for free in america. You still have to buy them. What you have is the negative liberty to pursue ownership of a firearm, should you choose to.

Same for healthcare. Nobody can prevent you from purchasing healthcare. Even if you're pro-gun control this argument makes no sense.

Gun ownership should be mandatory.

So Trump says he is going to fix health care. He is going to remove the personal mandate, but keep the part about pre existing conditions. So let's take this to the logical conclusion. Not everyone has to have health care yet you can't be denied for something serious. Since medical care is a pay upon services rendered industry. Nobody has to have health care and can wait until they are really really sick then stroll in get very expensive care. Uh oh the person who skipped getting health care can't pay their bill. Medical providers have huge deficits in payment. Guess they had better just charge more to those who have insurance. He has no clue why health care was in trouble. His plan will make the situation far worse.
People dying in the streets or unable to own a gun because they have huge premium payments. Fire, police, sewer, water were opposed as public services and the "rights" of citizens. Not fixing the very complex problem will lead to America slipping further behind.
Make america sick again.

>Since medical care is a pay upon services rendered industry. Nobody has to have health care and can wait until they are really really sick then stroll in get very expensive care.
"being sick" isn't a pre existing condition retard

/thread

Let's pack up and go home lads

Back to the cotton fields you go.

It won't pick itself.

It could. But all these faggots choose to abuse themselves by mismanaging their comorbidities because they have "muh freedoms" and choose to drink quarts of liquid sugar, eat unhealthy shit, and engage in drug use. Then when they're on their death bed, they come to the hospital, get saved, and run back out to do it again, while taxpayers cop the bill. You want free health care, then we start putting restrictions on the food you consume and monitor your lifestyle activities of you cant manage shit for yourself. Otherwise, it's taken away.

Deal?

This is the most triggering pic I've seen going around my kikebook. They don't realize that they're putting their personal biases in front of the reality, which consists of Ahmed having his 9th child and obese blacks putting a drain on such a horrific thought known as single payer.

There are no human rights, only privileges. Only thing that can't be taken from us is death.

Yeah I DO have a right to my dong which is as long as both my legs

What's with the dude on the right having a giant cock/3rd leg?

>I'm pretty sure they don't hand out guns for free
Sometimes it gets pretty close

Healthcare should be reserved for American citizens who voted for Trump only. Everyone else who shows up at the hospital will be executed and their organs harvested.