Brit/pol/ - FRICKIN MILKED Edition

>EU are beginning to offer Britain a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit - is May adopting Trump's business tactic; start by over-valuing, then settle in the middle?
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>NUTTALL is the candidate for the Stoke by-election in what will be UKIP's Last Stand
itv.com/news/central/2017-01-18/paul-nuttall-will-be-ukip-candidate-for-stoke-by-election/

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>The PM's Brexit Speech in Full
gov.uk/government/speeches/the-governments-negotiating-objectives-for-exiting-the-eu-pm-speech

>Shadow Brexit Secretary: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>The Copeland by-election and why it matters
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Traffic warden swarmed by flock of kikes in savage anti-British attack by the Jewish community
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4132678/Traffic-warden-attacked-group-Orthodox-Jews.html

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HwfVryKwNzw

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/voting-leave-meant-leaving-single-market-voters-knew/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714
youtube.com/watch?v=fP4pks9CtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38680873
zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw not a britcuck

Sort it out Yank

do any of you NEET cunts go to /biz/?

are any of you holding Trumpcoin?

it's your last chance to get on board before it takes of. You can at least double this weeks JSA over the weekend if you sort out bitcoins today.

stop fretting about muslims and make some money

Watch out, are Tim's on the warpath

t. Trumpcoin owner

>Voting ‘leave’ meant leaving the single market – and most voters knew it

New Brendan O'Neill article: blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/voting-leave-meant-leaving-single-market-voters-knew/

>stop fretting about muslims

>more people have watched axel f crazy frog than there are people living in the usa
shit's crazy lads

>>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers
Who the fuck are these billionaires funding Irving?

very cosy

youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

>stop fretting about muslims and make some money
Libertarianism in one

Why do you guys turn your noses up at civic nationalists?
This is not America, people living here before the pakis learnt to assimilate properly

obviously. i've made $22k this week and still have the potential to make more. i don't gain anything from any britpollers buying some.

Probably a lot of redpilled rich people who have no other way of voicing their opposition to kikes because they're surrounded by them

Trying to offload your worthless trumpcoins on NEETS?

God save our Isles

Wee Willy McKankles.

Thank you, depends entirely on complexity, but usually many hours spread over a few weeks because oil paint takes days to set to a point where you can work on the next layer. This one wasn't too complex because there are only really 4 colours so it took a bit less.

No m8.
May is going to turn the forces of the city of London loose on the EU and watch as the entire European financial system is fucking destroyed by naked short selling, asset stripping, and the buccaneering spirit of the ghosts of James Goldsmith, Tiny Rowland, and all the rest.

It's going to be amazing.

This makes me happy.

>Emily Thornberry

youtube.com/watch?v=fP4pks9CtSE

>Series of articles explaining how May is actually planning on Jewing us into a soft Brexit including her speeches, analyses of them by conservative and left-wing commentators as well as articles dealing with the EU itself's responses and offers of a mid-way deal

>"No m8"

Wow with logic like that it's no wonder you lot won the election lad

Think I should actually buy some lads?

Beat me to it :(

Prefer yours, wish I could add my neck to it

>Who the fuck are these billionaires funding Irving?
People who value truth.

It reminds me of this movie called denial that came out recently.

>strong beautiful woman has to prove to the evil Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter that the holocaust was real
>all she has to do is show evidence and she will instantly win
>doesn't show any evidence
>doesn't even bother taking the stand
>wins anyway because facts are antisemitic
Top wew.

Gee, it would be a shame if this movie were to ironically introduce even more people to revisionist arguments.

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Gas Chambers)
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Intro)
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675

Wtf happened to that rabbit lmao

>for a second i thought this was a fake one, can't wait for morgs desu, the guy is either based or a complete cuck, thornberry making a fool of herself will always be funny, generic lib dem and tory + token lefty novelist.

>The shitpost thread is opening its borders to foreigners because nobody British is posting there

The absolute STATE of 8ch

?

of course i do. it will easily see $0.80 a coin to $1 over the weekend. maybe double that in the next week.

Yeah the head angle's better but I can't blur or blend images together for shit
Here's the original milky if you fancy taking his head off
Nice, I hope that's his wife's boyfriend off-screen to the left there

Piers will be there almost entirely to defend Trump, so it should be good.

It has no mouth

JUDAS WAS PAID

JUDAS WAS PAID

I AM MAKING A SACRIFICE

It's obscured by the fur.

You got any videos of Irving providing evidence? I've never been into any of this really, just open to the other side

Ok if you say so

yeh, thats why i figured he's be on, what with the inauguration coming up

Thanks for that. gonna need to de-varnish that bit, paint a mouth on the re-varnish it.

I would use a trip here but my flag permits me from doing so. It wouldn't be proper.

We all know it will be a who can think of the best Trump insult episode. Any compliment towards Trump will be under some thinly veiled insult.

I wouldn't bother

It would separate you from the other Yank mongos so it'd be worth a try surely

The video I posted above is a good one on Majdanek and how Denial is used as propaganda.

David Cole, a Jewish American from California, debunks Auschwitz.
>Auschwitz

Eric Hunt debunks the rest of the """""death""""" camps.
>Majdanek

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

What a repulsive picture.

>David Cole denying the holocaust at Auschwitz (1992)

>David Cole denying the holocaust on Red Ice (2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

Rumours.

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

Hoax.

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

Lies, damned lies and propaganda.

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Riddle me this goyim.

How does

X + 2m;

X + 4m;

and X + 1.5m

all equal 6m at the same time?

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

Here's another one to really make you think.

How does

X + 2,000,000

and X + 78,000

both equal 6,000,000 at the same time?

>Eric Hunt: Majdanek

>The British, yet again

>

That's not bad work at all considering you've only been doing it a few months. I'd really like to get into painting too at some point.

>not buying based Britcoin

get fucked

I unironically want to fuck Emily thornberry.

A:
B:

>Andrea Dawkins who could rape that.JPG

>the goyim know
>shut it down

nobody is buying that.

Bit like Trumpcoin then. Fuck off already is what we're getting at.

your loss mate, i don't care either way. easy money if you weren't so narrow minded

>investing in commodities that have no intrinsic value
I bet you think fractional reserve currencies are great too don't you
Fucking slopes

>BRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTT
>ouch aye, snell that air!

Who is this dairy fairy?

>easy money
I wouldn't take free money if it meant you profiting, now fuck off.

During WW2, Jews were put in camps for the exact same reason Americans put Japanese in camps. From 1942, a typhus epidemic swept across Eastern Europe. This is why inmates were shaved and showered and fabrics treated with the pesticide Zyklon B. Near the end of the war German society collapsed, including the camp system, leading to mass starvation. By the end of the war, hundreds of thousands died from typhus, starvation, and execution as criminals/communists/partisans. No more than a million died from these causes. We know this because the Germans kept records that are now on archive in Russia and Germany, and also because the British cracked the German codes and were listening to their communications, including death counts from the camps. After the war, millions of Eastern European Jews emigrated both legally and illegally to Western Europe, Israel and America. This is what the historical record shows. The story of Anne Frank illustrates this.

>Anne, sister, mother, father transported to Auschwitz in September 1944
>NO GASSINGS
>live for two months together in Auschwitz
>NO GASSINGS
>Anne and sister both transported to Bergen Belsen
>NO GASSINGS
>both dead from typhus by March 1945
>NO GASSINGS
>mother dies from starvation in Auschwitz after a few months (she had been feeding her rations to her daughters)
>NO GASSINGS
>father survives Auschwitz and is eventually liberated in January 1945 from the Auschwitz hospital where he was ill with typhus and later emigrated to Switzerland
>NO GASSINGS

>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million
There is no evidence for any of this. The Western Allies inspected all the concentration camps in their occupation zones, including Zyklon B fumigation chambers and autopsies of thousands of corpses. No evidence of genocide was found. However, the Soviets claimed that there was a Nazi government conspiracy that led to the murder of 6 million Jews in gas chambers in their occupation zones. Do you believe them?

An anti-nativist

Just watched Sarcuck's new Brexit video.

Fucking hell, he's nailed it. May is gonna fucking slaughter the EU. We've fucking won. Get the patriotic music playing, Land of Hope and Glory, anyone? I've got some 1 hour YouTube shit on a loop.

>listening to Daily Politics
>Polly Toynbee talking about how the pendulum is now going to swing back to the left

Man she is top tier deluded

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38680873

>'''''Britons''''' killed during pilgrimage to Mecca
How are people ok with handing over their own identities to these sand cultists?

typical anonymong post

elaborate

THIS

Not gonna lie, former UKIP supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching UKIP crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let commie Corbyn get his hands on the nuclear codes. Only based mummy May can stop him and deliver on Brexit

fag. it makes no difference to me.

you going to kick me out of britpol bigboy?

Welsh Pepe = Best Pepe

-Highest quality
-Most smug
-Most variants
-Perfectly applicable to wales and welsh people

Why is Cymru pepe so based?

You don't have any right to tell him, Achmed.

I'll assume everything you've said is true, how did this become accepted? How has it not been debunked yet?

Resist the redpill. Stop radicalizing yourself and others.

ykt. d

Northern Ireland Pepe is better, it's even smugger. But no Pepe on Earth can beat the levels of smugness that this Pepe has.

Look at him, sniffing that flower.

The redpill is a one way street, you can't unswallow that shit. At least we're not some faggot tripfag trying to push a "black pill"

Get the fuck out of this general, you Hofer backstabbing swine.

Stop sucking yank dick. Get some self respect.

Agreed.

>I'll assume everything you've said is true
I first started researching the holocaust because I wanted to prove to deniers that it was true. My findings did not support my hypothesis. That was about two years ago. The holocaust is a rabbit hole that says a lot about the appearance and reality of the world we live in. I'm obsessed with it and have researched it from every conceivable angle. If you are interested, I urge you to do the same. What I posted is my conclusion.

>How has it not been debunked yet?
zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html

Your 'mummy may' is an anti-freedom of speech globalist who wants a 'tolerant global Britain'.

I hope you enjoy having Indians and Pakistanis instead of Poles.

Who /progressive/ here

I love this Pepe

The last Scot I met was drunk and singing a song about July and the Pope on a train, kek

t. Mad kipper that can't accept the fact that BASED mummy May is giving us a Red, White and Blue Brexit before UKIPtards EVER could