First day of class

>first day of class
>teacher makes everybody introduce themselves by name, major, and preferred gender pronoun
Why is America basically tumblr: the country?

>expecting common sense in the playground of the jew

>I prefer going by what normal people go by. Please don't call me whatever fad sodomites go by, thanks.

File a complaint with the dean saying you didn't feel comfortable being forced to tell people your gender.

How else are you supposed to know if they're male or female if you don't ask them?

>male or female

literally shaking right now t b h

Your job is to laugh at it and loudly say "what the hell is that?". It's a joke after all.

>"is normal a gender?"

America's not tumblr the country.

But you're welcome to take that title and all of my country's cucks and jamals and mohammads and all the tumblerinas. the remaining 2 million swedes will rebuild. maybe.

Show me 2 universities where this happened

Happened in mine, some podunk in northern ontario

What we are witnessing is the death throes of a failed state. There is no saving us, Trump will only delay the inevitable. Or he might hasten it, who knows.

Either way we must fall so a great nation can rise from the ashes. Only in a world of chaos and violence will true meritocracy take hold

3/4 of my professors mention Trump and the current "cultural situation" on the first day of class. One of my professor states they are going to the march and asks if any students are joining.

>t. person living in Dumbfuckistan

>first day of class (in uni for food science)
>its a cooking class
>hijab bitch says I cant cook with alcohol because muh culture
>teach says okay no alcohol in this class
>naw senpai

Ima cook EVERYTHING with alcohol this semester.
salad? TEQUILA
Breakfast? WHISKEY
Dessert? RUM

the orange retard will accelerate the inevitable.

I want to fuck Nozomi tbqh

>college
>literally the jewish degeneracy factory
>expecting it to be normal

this would be the correct approach. innocently say "normal, i guess?" and witness the triggerings

>not using "His Majesty" as your pronoun

You're not an anime girl

>Ontario
it checks out

Trump will cross the Colorada, his own Rubicon, and destroy the Republic and create and Empire.

Ave Trump!

Yeah tumblr: the country elected trump

Does American universities really have 'trigger warnings'?
I never knew what this was until I saw a video.

Should go with "Human male"
I want to fuck Eli while Nozomi watches

That's what (You) think

LITERALLY SHAKING!

This happened to me
>be me
>be man
>asked this same shit
>everyone says there preffered pronoun
>gets to me
>my preffered pronoun is "captain"
>professor tells me to take this seriously
>"what? You would believe me if i said i was a women, but not if i called myself a pirate, atleast i can actually become a pirate.

Charles
Useful profession
*pointedly look at next person*

They didn't though. The electoral college chose Trump, the people chose Hillary

tfw pronoun is "white male"

>teacher makes everybody introduce themselves by name, major, and preferred gender pronoun
I'm in the UK, had an African man pull that on a group I was in (it was a dorm meeting). Every single version in the room did as he asked, while treating him like a complete fucking fool.

I love my country. Only the Brits troll like this.

That's the reason why you import highly educated people from all over the world. Your companies know that the colleges only produce to lowest of idiots.

happened in mine too

oregon

Happened to me on Tuesday, I was rustled.

>city niggers
>people

please tell me the reaction lmao

Illegals, muslims and hood rats are not people.

Ahoy-sexual

Your campus isn't dry?

>implying that you can only be male or female.
FUCKIING SHITLORD CISBIGOT! FUCK YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES! WRONG SIDE OF HERSTORY! WOW, JUST WOW I DON'T EVEN... JUST DIE ALREADY SO THE REST OF TEH PLANET CAN FINALLY LIVE IN PEACE!

jej

>In college
>Unable to spell basic shit

kek

pls be my 2D waifu

Sweden is a lot smaller than us. I'm willing to bet that the Jew.S.A. has more niggers, sand niggers, & tumblrr dykes than you do but you're far easier to subvert due to the smaller mass & population size plus you had one main dominant ethnic.

And people wonder why I never want to go back to college. First it was the expenses, now it's this BS.

spbp

Am computer engineer

I cant spell for shit

He probably has exceptions since alcohol would be considered a learning tool in his case.

I almost always skip the first day of school at uni because of the shitty icebreakers and professor reading over the syllabus that's already online.

He didn't even ask you what species you are?

Wow, this is 2017. We clearly still have a long way to go.

Whats you major

Am engineer and all my math classes and science classes start day 1

Why are British unis based? My psychology class was literally half conservative with a few ukippers in

This. The only way to combat this bullshit is to be incredibly outrageous.

Have your pronoun be 'chief irondick' or something ridiculous and say you identify as a native american chief who needs land returned to him to feel safe.

This is the best chance we have of making them realize how batshit retarded this is.

Business

>Why are British unis based?
Because we the British are based, did you forget about Brexit?

you're supposed to answer with a made up pronoun that pisses people off

helicopter/helicopthey

The civil rights movement

I voted for it m9 first time I ever voted and it was brexit

>Have your pronoun be 'chief irondick'

LAUGHING PETERSONS.FLV

Yea I did cuz it still hasnt happened

>the year of our lord Love Live+4
>not choosing best girl
wtf famalam

I told my psych proffersor this year mine were schlee and schlim

THIS.

Whenever possible use their own faggotry against them. It is effective and usually puts them in a position where they either have no defense or highlights how ridiculous and hypocritical their own practices are in defending themselves.

GB2 YOU TOMATOSHITTER

You get dropped from the class for missing the first day dumbasd

Hi, my name is Billy Twowilly, and I'm majoring in Chemical Engineering, and I'm an attack helicopter, my preferred pronoun is BRRRRT.

>My pronouns are GOAT/HNIC

I want to help Nozomi manage her idol career and make her my wife.

I would drop the class demand my money back. Thats fucking horseshit.

What do you degalze with?
Do you braise beef in grape juice?
Are your cream soups and chowders as bland as gruel?

What the fuck are they even teaching you?

:^)

I'D INCORPORATE PORK INTO EVERY DISH

REEK UP HER HIJAB WITH MICROPARTICLES OF BACON GREASE

>not introducing yourself as an AH-64D Apache Longbow helicopter gunship.
You combat liberalism not with facts and reason but with ridicule and derision.

>first day of class
>professor makes us introduce ourselves by what high school we went to
>then we watched the Simpsons the rest of class

Go to a better school

You may be onto something here

I hope you responded with:
>My personal pronouns are "Fuck Cultural Marxism"

at my college we did a "hello, i'm x" and we'd all go, hi x
but one guy was like "hello, I'm jim and I identify as an asexual otherkin" and we all said "hi faggot" in unison
men, women, blacks, whites, and one jew
in that moment we were as one

Because this has become an epidemic I'll summarize for you americunts so you can do something about it.

(Also america, I'd rather poo in loo than take a class like that).

1) Be at peace. Let the anger flow through you. Relax. Accept the reality. And quietly tell your pronouns.

2) Laugh and say "what is that"?

3) Does "normal" count?

4) Captain/pirate/hacker and when anyone asks- reply back if they understand statistics and which is more likely- you being a hacker or a woman? And when they reply hacker is not a gender- blame them for being a bigot, or that's their opinion, or how do they know, they have no right to decide. Whatever....

5) His Majesty

6) Stay quiet and later file a complaint with the dean that you were harassed by being asked your sexual identity in public.

6 is the best btw.

>6) Stay quiet and later file a complaint with the dean that you were harassed by being asked your sexual identity in public.

GETS THINGS DONE BUT ITS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE FAGGOT SHIT

SHOULD PROBABLY IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN AFTER DOING THAT