Do you realize that in less than 50 years, the USA will be the only non-muslim Republic in the West?

Demography, extremely high immigration... Europe is doomed.

>only non-muslim

We'll be nonwhite so who cares? Brazil 2.0 < Turkey

because USA is the only country that has a right side governmental arm that is strong enough to win in an election

A few years back I would have agreed with you. With the rising white backlash in Europe and the US, I'm not so sure anymore. Have a little more hope, and faith in your people.

You will be a catholic nation and you god damn know why.

Europeans ain't my people. We saved them countless times, and they still make the wrong decisions. I have no faith in the invaded.

Do you realize that in less than 50 years, the USA will not be white?

Follow Brazil's example goy.

>1-2 million muslim refugees flee to Europe
>europe already has about 740 million population
Oh no! White are such cucks they will be btfo by a small minority

Look at Le Penn's numbers in France. Look at Greert's num ers in the Netherlands. Look at Brexit. Yeah, Europe made some bad decisions, but don't abandon them when they start making the right ones.

Brazil is a shit hole you dumb fuck.

The French like Le Pen from far. You'll see, when it will be time to vote, they'll choose the moderate right, like always. Fillon.

Saved? From what? Pretty sure you guys did more bad than good.

Brazil is future US.

You forgot to count 40 years of uncontrolled immigration coming from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. France has 15 million muslims at the very least, and thats just France.

Would you rather live in Brazil or turkey?

How tolerant of a picture, you could learn from Brazil, burger.

That looks like a videogame

>USA
>???

are you sure that's brazil? That pic stinks like Mexico to me

Says the Swed. Look where tolerance took you...

yeah but you'll be mostly mexican, followed by dindus.

""""saved""""
You fuckers are the reason for all of this. Now go back to sucking jew cock, you retarded fat fuck

>missing the point entirely
>posting a pic of mexico
Good lord..

Well if you count these 40 years, + the millions of Merkel muslims travelling in Europe as we speak, + all the babies that will be born + the families left behind that will be invited to Europe... 50 years of demography so far, you have a new muslim continent.

Well you krauts tried to get rid of the jews, now you collected muslims :). Hope you enjoy rape bait

Demography, extremely high immigration... USA is doomed.

>America will be the only non mussie
Why stop in America?

15 million Muslims at the very least would be ~25% of their population at the minimum.

>hundreds of millions of muslims will appear out of thin air

>meanwhile in 'murica

Meanwhile in kraut land

In 50 years the US will be a black majority country, it won't be white anymore so by that time why should I care what niggers think when I have a home off the coast of Ireland on a secluded piece of land where white people can't even reach me without a guide let alone niggers.

America is the one responsible for all this shit you fucking retard

America will be brown as can be 20 years from now.

Between venturing to the new world and two world wars, all the good DNA has left Europe.

It won't be niggers. They don't have any agency.
It's the beans who are replacing us

>crazy-islamists

the guy on the right is Sholomo Ettinger, a jew.

Fucking true. The US is going to look a lot like Brazil because white people are too selfish to procreate evolution at its finest

>in 50 year usa will black and only Christian country outside africa
>Christian become official black religion
Jesus is confirmed black