Roger Stone Polonium Assasination Attempt

As some of you may know, former Trump campaign advisor Roger Stone has a tendency to shit on pretty much anyone and lately, pointing out the Russian hacking as a hoax that's shoved down everyone's throats since Trump's victory, so it is no surprise he pushed someone over the edge and caused whoever he shat on to retaliate, the question is.. Who could've ordered this? CIA? Clintons? Republicucks?
Also this is probably bad news for Trump as well as everything points out he might be JFK'd sooner that we'd think since (((they))) obviously don't even care about being subtle about their intentions anymore, what can be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA
infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy was legitimately poisoned with a substance used to kill spies and foreign leaders yet nobody gives a shit, no mention of this anywhere in the manestreet meteor

Interesting if true.

You bet your leaf ass, notice the lack of coverage from big networks

that nigga is a liar

he's just tryin to hype up his new book you dips

The value extracted from a common stomach virus has never been so great

((surely this wasn't an attempt to shill the infowars quack health products and to bring his name into attention since his new book was released))

>yfw super male vitality literary saved his life

Moloch will make charge his toll soon

I can believe that he could take advantage of this to get some attention to his book, still this does not seem like a fabrication, whether it was actually polonium or any other substance, he has pissed off a lot of people

What the fuck is wrong with his head?

Roger Stone does great work, but holy shit he's fucking ugly.

>The value extracted from a common stomach virus has never been so great

Did you see how much Shillary paid for her bout of the flu?!!

Wonder

|
|>
|
|

who ???

Why doesn't he tweet out the lab report showing that he was poisoned with some radioactive shit?

Oh because it never happened

That's just smallpox. Variola minora, to be precise.

Zika'd

>literary

I agree. Provide proofs or fuck off

>italy

>Get poisoned by highly radioactive substance that usually results in organ failure
>Get a little rash/pimples on your face, otherwise totally healthy

yeah right you dipshits

It was the clintons, he was doing a drive to sell Bill Clinton rape shirts after people were beaten by nbc security for wearing one.

stop poisoning me

Did he actually claim it was polonium?

lol

HAHA! The farce is exposed! It's cute how Drumpfkins think ANYONE cares enough to assassinate these BUFFOONS!

I want to see the lab reports.

You'd think he'd be more active about talking about how he was poisoned with FUCKING POLONIUM if he actually was poisoned with it, every time Alex asked him about what actually happened and how polonium affects people the dude shied away and/or changed the subject.

“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”
Apparently this went through some Miami hospital all the way to the CDC, if true, there must be a way to confirm those reports

Microcephaly seriously

Is Roger Stone married?

Thanks.
Are you asking for a friend?

What the fuck, proofs?

Info wars video with Rodger Stone interview on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA

Alternatively with a news article on info wars website

infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/

time waits for no man

Look at the flag

>Is Roger Stone married?

No but he has been "Longtime friends" with Nina Heartley, star of adult classics such as "How to eat pussy like a champ"

He also has Richard Nixon tattooed on his back.

His legs look too short, what is wrong with this picture?

Maybe it's because there is no evidence?

Jessie, we need more ricin.

Huh noice, he sounds cooler than what his public persona image lets you believe

What a tragic pure coincidence

BULLSHIT

LOOK AT YUSCHENKO FOR WHAT POLONIUM DOES

ROGER STONE NEEDS TO STOP PASSING OUT FACE DOWN IN THE CRAB INFESTED CROTHCES OF CRACKWHORES

He was married once, Trump attended it.
He was also /fit/ as heck. Now he's just /fa/.

>tfw no matter how /fit/ you are in youth, you will inevitably end up old and saggy and possibly assassinated by a shadow government for redpilling too hard

Life is pain

It's a photo of a photo. Maybe it's tilted. Or he's a manlet with a disproportionately large upper body.

Zip the Pinhead

I doubt they are gunna let him release evidence of being posoinsed by a substance the CIA uses regularly and only a nuclear state can produce.

Very low energy trying to kill the one of the Presidents best friends and failing.
This isn't just going away.

Pissgate had 0 evidence as well, that didn't stop the media to go apeshit because of it