/TGG/ - THE GAMBIA GENERAL - VICTORY FOR JAMMEH EDITION

Kek has spoken!

>BREAKING: Gambian troops take up defensive positions as ECOWAS operation starts.
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821934270872748033
>Senegal troops move to Gambia border as Jammeh crisis grows
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38669347
>Nigerian govt confirms deployment of fighter jets, soldiers to Gambia
premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220898-breaking-nigerian-govt-confirms-deployment-fighter-jets-soldiers-gambia.html

>Live updates
twitter.com/KinyanBoy
twitter.com/ruthmaclean
twitter.com/Conflicts

RADIO FREE GAMBIA:
thegambiaradio.com/freedom-radio-gambia

REMINDER THAT BASED JAMMEH IS /OURGUY/ TO THE BITTER END

strawpoll.me/12143585/r
strawpoll.me/12144290/r

TL;DR
>Current president Yahya Jammeh lost the presidential elections (he's been president since 1994)
>He lost to a fairly unknown guy (and Soros paid shill) Adama Barrow
>Jammeh refused to accept the results claiming they were rigged (rightfully so because Soros is involved)
>Meanwhile Adama Barrow fled to the Gambian embassy in Senegal to get his inauguration
>Senegal and Nigeria threaten to invade/intervene in Gambia in order to restorre (((democracy))) and (((stability)))

Latest Thread:
Jammeh's proposed military plan:
Before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTa81WCT1SA
youtube.com/watch?v=vdHZ0xVE1HU
youtube.com/watch?v=4rxoDSWvUYs
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821923745564495872
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821925186228219906
bigstory.ap.org/article/76dd34cd5d954320acbbeba2573b715b/gambia-leaders-hold-power-ends-surprising-speed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casamance_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jola_people#Notable_Jola_people
statehouse.gov.gm/
twitter.com/samphatey
twitter.com/Smith_JeffreyT/status/822102114361102336
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Gambia
twitter.com/NabilAbiSaab/status/822102185282506752
un-report.blogspot.pt/2017/01/security-council-supports-barrow-calls.html?spref=tw
webtv.un.org/
accessgambia.com/information/yahya-jammeh.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for /our guy/ praise Kek

>r8
How would Sup Forums defend Gambia against foreign aggression?

3rd for JOLA PRIDE

GAS THE MANDINKAS

How many troops is Krakozhia sending to help Gambia?

Yes the USA will support Burrow the former mall cop and sand in Mall comanndo Bart to help him.

While Russia will finance Jammeh's plan to mass create which doctors

When's the last time you think it flew?

WE NEED A SOOOOON MEME

From the cesemarc to northern river ALL this land will be yours - Jammeh the father

Human shields. It would be especially nice if he could round up Barrow's parents or extended family and keep them near him at all times.

it's old russian tech. you could fish it out of lake and it would start.

I FUCKING LOVE AFRICA

The meme potential is beyond Syrias capabilities

Stand against the tide, based Jammeh

Anyone know of a way of contacting Jammeh? We could recommend engaging the Casamanca insurgents in an alliance.

The paint is a little worn but that's ok.
The covers on the air intakes/canopy might show that some care has been taken in maintaining it. Not sure why they'd want to operate a complicated aircraft like that when a Cessna could do it's job just as well and would be much cheaper/easier to maintain.

This is what you do:

Is /Jammeh/ our guy?

don't think the Toyota infantry has enough gas to reach Dakar.

CANT FLIM FLAM THE JIM JAM

They have a couple of Air Tractors but all the pics of them I've seen of the Gambian ones have them in the crop spraying configuration not the CAS version.

>WHO IS JAMMEH?

youtube.com/watch?v=kTa81WCT1SA
(the young cucks video summary)

youtube.com/watch?v=vdHZ0xVE1HU

youtube.com/watch?v=4rxoDSWvUYs

>WHO IS AGAINST JAMMEH?

Obama influenced the elctions against Jammeh

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821923745564495872
>If ECOWAS has 2 intervene they need 2 go without UN Security Council Res.atleast one posibl Veto reported,shld they choose dt route. #Gambia

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821925186228219906
>Russia [will veto], citing allegations of External (US) interference in elections and complications of National Assembly resolution. #Gambia

With some help from Soros:

bigstory.ap.org/article/76dd34cd5d954320acbbeba2573b715b/gambia-leaders-hold-power-ends-surprising-speed
>Jammeh's exit was brought about in no small part by a fed-up population, said Jeggan Grey-Johnson, a Gambian advocacy and communications coordinator for the Open Society Foundations.

>WHO IS IN FAVOUR OF JAMMEH?

Not a lot of people right now, but in Southern Senegal there's a sparsely populated region called Casamance which is inhabited by the Jola tribe who lead a 20 year war against the government for independence. The war ended officialy in 2014, however there were multiple ceasefires formed then broken before that.

The Casamance Independence movement is based off Jola nationalism, and guess what ethnic group Jammeh is part of? Thats right Jola, during the war he supplied shelter and funds to the Jola freedom fighter.

Perhaps he could gather his troops, break into Southern Senegal and rally the Jola to lead an insurgency for Casamance independence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casamance_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jola_people#Notable_Jola_people

I BET MY LIFE YOU PAYED MORE THOUGHT TO THIS THEN THE GAMBIAN MILITARY WOULD'VE DONE

This should be it.

statehouse.gov.gm/

>THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
The internet is also against Jammeh.

Jammeh is currently /ourguy/, but the Army Chief, should he play his cards right be the darkhorse in the running and come out on top.

>32 MINUTES UNTIL THE PRETENDER IS SWORN IN
twitter.com/samphatey
We must channel our meme energy so that Kek wills an assassination on Barrow

twitter.com/Smith_JeffreyT/status/822102114361102336
>I'm confident that #Gambia can avoid bloodshed. People want to move on. Many (((activists))) are speaking w/ soldiers, urging them to stand down.

you know he is our man

Of course he is. There no man alive more based then His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya Abdul-Aziz Awal Jemus Junkung Jammeh Naasiru Deen Babili Mansa, President of The Gambia.

>Sup Forums is already expert on Senagalese-Gambian politics

How do we keep doing it?

How can canadians take all the gets?

>mfw some Soros shill says the elections rigged in his favour are legitimate

>child soldiers

#JAMMIN4JAMMEH

Rolling, like the pretender's head will.

Anyone knows how many troops jammeh has? I just know about that russian plane

why is a black muslim /ourguy/ i have been gone to long

it's the collective mind. you can't beat that.

This board never ceases to amaze me

Why does Sup Forums support Jammeh and his Gambian manlet nation?

Not only is his country small but so are his people, meanwhile Senegal is the tallest country in sub saharan africa.

The Senegalese are literally the aryans of the black man yet Sup Forums is supporting the pseudo jewish Gambians, why?

Collective autism is the most powerful force in the world

They are all black muslims, but the other guy is a (((democratic))) Soros puppet and Jammeh is not

Let us not forget the Gambian Navy is nothing to be trifled with.

>1x su-25
lmao

go away barrow shill.

This!
The sooner Soros and his cronies are purged by fire, the better!

about 2500 mobilized troops, all of which are ordered to stand down by the Chief of Army. Only ones that should be seen as loyal to some extent is the 700 men strong Republican guard.

Why is Jammeh /ourguy/ though?

Sup Forums is an african board

That´s the whole navy? You are joking right? Even if it´s africa, they can´t have that shit a military.

North Carolina?

Barrow is a Soros shill

It's better than Italy's at least.

He's not, we support Barrow and the Senegalese ubermensch.

Heil Senegal!

Wtf even Sup Forums could annex this place

>
To convert him to Kekism, and reestablish Rhodesia. Why else?

Senegal shill

My bad, got the numbers mixed up. The real numbers of the Gambian NRG are pretty depressing, at only 50 soldiers

i was wondering why to left Sup Forums for a while come back to find out there backing a muslim sub human dictator

Have any skirmishes kicked up yet? Whats currently going down?

BIDF out in full force

1. Jammeh can cure aids with bananas
2. Deathtoll will be bigger if you support weakest side

>Gambian Navy (~125 personnel); 4 Hai Ou-class fast attack craft, 2 hovercraft and several small vessels, berthed at GNS Jammeh naval base.
That's all of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Gambia

>Why is Jammeh /ourguy/ though?
Read

Ok but is there anywhere i can get a tl;dr of whats going on? Like does Jammeh support BASED policies or something? Also how do we know Barrow is a Soros shill?- any leaks or something?

THE ROADS OF NIGERIA WILL BE PAVED WITH GAMBIAN BLOOD

gorilla warfare

tks

t. untermensch gambian manlets

So did ECOWAS pussy out?

They need professional help if they want to win this

Indeed. I believe one said he was Pinochet-like in policy, save instead of helicopters, he uses jeeps, and pisses off the UN.

Barrow is a puppet hoisted upon West Africa by the likes of Obama, the UN, and Soros.

Plus, it's funny to have a despot running a country whose sole purpose is to cuck it's neighbor out of an important river waterway.

>Jammeh is quickly ascending my list of top political dictators of the past 50 years. Pic related is #1.

Italy has more aircraft carriers than China

~~~GAMBIA RULES THE WAVES~~~

t. Soros Puppet

>Jammeh's exit was brought about in no small part by a fed-up population, said Jeggan Grey-Johnson, a Gambian advocacy and communications coordinator for the Open Society Foundations.

I'd pussy out if I was going up against BASED AFRICAN WARLOCK OF CHAOS Jemmah.

Holy fuck. Kek confirms.

Juden wants to destroy Jemmah.

1 × Oerlikon 20 mm cannon
2 × 12.7 mm machine guns
Ideal for raiding along the coast. They could probably unload some commandos in Dakar if they wanted to.

Daily reminder that Jammeh is a fucking deplorable racist bastard.

Oh fuck, Jammeh is most definitely /ourguy/ then, now he only has to convert to kekism

This nigger is gonna get crushed by all his neighbors, whats the point of this thread

>this is the entire navy
How the fuck has Africa not been re-colonized yet?

twitter.com/NabilAbiSaab/status/822102185282506752

>UN REPORT: Here's a copy of the draft resolution on #Gambia. un-report.blogspot.pt/2017/01/security-council-supports-barrow-calls.html?spref=tw

>Watch adoption live here 1 PM

webtv.un.org/

Which time zone is that guy using, does anybody knwo?

>The Muslims are invoking Kek!
>Spread the Faith Brother!
>Church of Kek to be largest global religion by 2025!

So be it. Shadilay.

>55
What did Kek mean by this?

Because that's racist, user

I want SIDF to leave

It is.
The chinese are doing it.

If we want to contact Jammeh, these are the means:

>[email protected] (General)
>[email protected] (Press)

>Secretary-General
>00 220 4228917
>00 220 4228933

>Chief of Protocol Officer:
>00 220 4201530
>00 220 4200400

>Press/Public Relations
>00 220 4223851

>General Line
>00 220 4223811

accessgambia.com/information/yahya-jammeh.html

hehe i like him already, fuck the UN

Holy shit the conspiracy goes deeper for our mystical West African leader.

I'm all for ded niggas an shit but ain't this gonna fuck up the west's refuge problems further?

Based on This is only phase 1

What did they mean by this cartoon?

are those fucking RIBBONS on the bows?

Senegalese and Gambians are already trying to get to Italy by the thousands.
So... yep.

How the fuck can Senegal beat THIS?

>Yesterday
>That nigger was too dumb to rig elections for himself
>Today
>Obama influenced the elctions against Jammeh
wew

someone call him and teach him the ways of kek.

IMAGINE Sup Forums THIS IS OUR CHANCE

if there is a leader that would convert to kekism and make it the countries official religion it is JAMMEH

That's called investing and developing
What's stopping them from getting a couple of strategic places all over there? they wouldn't even have to use the force, the threat would be enough

The southern coastline will join the glorious Gambian Empire.

>Not a lot of people right now, but in Southern Senegal there's a sparsely populated region called Casamance which is inhabited by the Jola tribe who lead a 20 year war against the government for independence. The war ended officialy in 2014, however there were multiple ceasefires formed then broken before that.
>The Casamance Independence movement is based off Jola nationalism, and guess what ethnic group Jammeh is part of? Thats right Jola, during the war he supplied shelter and funds to the Jola freedom fighter.
>Perhaps he could gather his troops, break into Southern Senegal and rally the Jola to lead an insurgency for Casamance independence?
If Jammeh manages to pull off such a move, I will shit pancakes.