When did you realize you were roleplaying wrong?

When did you realize you were roleplaying wrong?

>effective schools of magic
Haha wow

Someone post that thing where /x/ tries to redpill Sup Forums on meme magic.

I browsed /x/ once or twice a few years ago so I'm somewhat of an expert let me explain:

Meme magic is inefficient because it relies solely on collective thought of a group. The individual is powerless, which makes it an unideal school (and I use the word school loosely) of magic to learn for self defense, communication with other realms, illusionist powers, or remote viewing.

The greatest achievement of meme magic would be to unify it under one person like a radio tower, giving something similar to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic battle meditation to focus this collective energy.

I understand not everyone has had experience with the arcane but meme magic is pretty weak compared to what we've seen

If magic exist, why isn't it used on the battlefield ?

>changed the outcome of the US presidential election
and your magic has done what?

WE HOGWARTS NOW

American soldiers tell stories of coming in contact with djinn in the ME all the time. It's too dangerous to use bc of backlash and shit. Reminder pharoahs sorcerers replicated 7/10 plagues of Egypt and magic is real.

>Meme magic is pretty weak compared to what we've seen
Getting high on ayahausca, LSD, or any of the other hundreds of hallucinogens you degenerates take does not mean you've changed anything other than your own brain. Stop being retarded.

If magic is real, how is it possible in the age of digital cameras that some attention whore magic user hasn't shown off in public yet?

There are battles on planes of existence you could never even imagine you simple minded apes.

Your wars mean nothing to every other corner of reality.

Besides. Magic only works the more peoplw believe in it. Hence the fundamentals of meme magic, the more people that got brought on board had a bigger effect. But I want to destroy meme magic because in the hands of such a chaotic group, the next higher power you awaken for "the lulz" might threaten more realities than just this one.

SO EVERYONE FUCK OFF AND LET EXPERTS HANDLE THIS.

>tulpas are the worst form of magic

ishydtt

>American soldiers tell stories of coming in contact with djinn in the ME all the time.
i'm in the service and i've never heard of anything like that.

This
If multiplanar entities exist, why is no one morphing this plan into a power plant for higher wars since our power is trivial and there would be no resistance ?

Frankly, i'm beginning to suspect the rise of unironic supernatural belief is due to subhumans ( sandniggers, niggers, women, indians, etc ) getting more and more access to the internet.
I don't remember these people being so annoying when the internet was mainly FUCKING WHITE MALES.

Lord Kek ( cbuh ) seems to agree.

>unify it under one person
Hmmm....

the most superstitious people i've ever met are unmarried white girls with daddy issues.

>S-SHUT UP, MY MAGIC IS WAY BETTER THAN YOURS, IT COULD TOTALLY BEAT UP YOUR EXTRAPLANAR DAD

>Meme magic is inefficient because it relies solely on collective thought of a group. The individual is powerless, which makes it an unideal school (and I use the word school loosely) of magic to learn for self defense, communication with other realms, illusionist powers, or remote viewing.

>He learns magic for self defense
Has chad bullied you for too long?

Don't be retarded - meme magic is chaos magic by another name where multiple people contribute to a hypersigil.
/x/ is just jealous whenever someone else summons the proverbial succubus.

Sup Forums kinda looks like hexxus from fern gully

Getting high and seeing crazy geometric patterns your brain produces then attributing them to a war happening in the delta quadrant of sector 8 from pans own shit fueled asshole so it symbolizes the golden age of magic means the spell you cast on that cute girl you'll never talk to is your own fucking disillusioned reality.

THEY ARE. I don't trust Kek. All polytheistic religions have the same Gods, only the names change. They're all the same entities in each religion. They are also always at war.

Think about the Ori from Stargate SG1, they used prayer power to become stronger. Kek is manipulating us, maybe to overthrow Ra.

We are all only pawns to them. Many men lost their lives keeping these entities out of our reality and now were swinging the gates wide open. WE FUEL THEM, were just batteries. Meme magic is their life source, and is derived from our souls themselves. This is why many Mages in days old pushed for science. They don't want the public to awaken their collective power for this very reason.

Why would you want to give up your demonic powers for media fame?

>which makes it an unideal school (and I use the word school loosely) of magic to learn for self defense, communication with other realms, illusionist powers, or remote viewing.

We're using to for banter you fucking autist, not for your batshit fantasy telephone calls

What is the global cabal of moloch worshiping pediphiles

If souls exist, why can't we detect them ?
And why isn't there powerplants based on the souls of fertilised embryos frozen at the

Aaron's staff ate the staffs of pharoahs sorcerers so that's why. If I have to explain what that means to you you need to lurk more and fucking think critically

>What is revelations?
This has been predicted dumbass

I'm gonna have to see some credentials.

If we are so good at science and know so much about the universe and shit then tell me user how do bumblebees fly?

Kek agrees. Praise KEK!!!

It's all that cuck shit happening.

If the plan of said cabal is morph this plane into a power source, why are they trying to subhumanise Humanity and so make sure our species stays planetbound, with inevitable extinction through the next cosmic extinction event ?
Why aren't they pushing to make Humanity a smart, spacefaring species and multiplanetary, raising our numbers by the quintillions and so generating that much more energy for said multiplanar entity ?

You're wrong. God cast down 1/3 of all the angels in heaven out with lucifer and those are what you persevere as "gods" they just are using Jew tricks on you goy

The plan of the global cabal is to damn as many souls to hell as much as possible. Lucifer is spiteful and jealous of God so he wants to ruin as many of us to get his revenge. Have you ever even studied the bible?

I just googled it and it's really sad.
You're really sad.
You're "GOTCHA !" moment is really sad.
Sad !

If magic requires said staffs to be used, why are you claiming to be able to use magic since no staffs exist in this plane anymore ?

Perfect example of a strawman argument
Because these people feed off each others illusions and continue to grow it in a way they can all say is what really happens. You can't present that kind of logical fallacy in their objective truth without them ignoring it completely.

>bee flight
It's just a theory they still don't know for sure.
>magic requires staffs
this is bad bait but I'll respond anyway. Magic comes from the entity not from the object. The staff isn't magic God is magic.

You don't know shit.

The Jewish Tribe are more nomadic than you think. Their reality was sucked dry by an entity known as Lucifer and they found refuge here (Lucifer followed). They're alternate reality nomads. The Egyptian Gods that had them enslaved did not have any presence in their reality. They hitched their bets by making a covenant with Yahweh to make sure their people live on by devoting their power to him.

Now, that is why they're so into preserving their own kind and telling us to mix. Them mixing with us would dampen their collective power. Only people of a same reality can mix, which is why they encourage us to mix and unify to defeat Lucifer before he sucks this reality dry too.

It's not a strawman argument you're a fucking moron.
>Claiming we know how the universe works when we clearly don't.
Just showing them how dumb they really are. We are but humans we cannot grasp what God has created for us nor will we ever

I know, but it's really fun to see where they go with their thought-process.
Well, saying "thought-process" may be pushing it, i'm sure most crows are more going on inside their tiny heads than these alledged "people".

>the Jewish tribe
90% of Jews aren't Jews they're Kazars you're the fucking retard who doesn't know shit
>Egyptian gods
Yeah they performed miracles through pharoahs sorcerers
>into preserving their own kind
Well if you've been told throughout the corse of your lineage that you're Gods chosen people I don't think you'd want to fuck that up by interbreeding with Gentiles
>defeat lucifer
What is revelations.
STUDY THE BIO YOU FUCKING PAGAN

>We don't know how the universe works
>So, here's the thing about this jewish cabal that exists on multiple different dimensions we can't see or interact with but, it's influencing all of us, we're feeding energy to these gods for their own benefit and magic is real
It's more funny that you aren't trolling when you say this kind of shit.

The plan is to damn as many souls to hell as possible and is implicitly stated throughout all of Scripture. Why can't you realize it's simply just that simple?

What if it's someone else's demonic powers, not yours?

Made at least two paki families on my street have miscarriages.

>what is faith in Christ
who said anything about multiple demensions? All I said is that the elitist class that exists (media, politics, buisiness, entertainment) usually succumb to the sinful desires that this life has to offer and either damn themselves unknowingly or they collude with the devil and his minions as a way to obtain their power and help lucifer with his goal of damning people to hell
>you need an understanding of scripture to broach this topic with me because you're just projecting your deluded ideas of what Christianity is based on autistic role playing and shitposting on the Internet
Fucking newfags

Then the media says it's a hoax and fake news and 99% of humanity goes about their day

>Everyone they possibly can damn gets damned
>God kills satan and then brings everyone that was damned into heaven
>Everybody ends up in heaven anyways
Great plan. These big evil bad guys really know what they're doing being all powerful beings from another existence.

>Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic battle meditation to focus this collective energy.
As a resident KOTOR expert, I can confirm that this is NOTHING like meme magic.

Also... kinda annoyed that I had to personally make this screenshot, I'm amazed that I can't find anything similar online.

>everyone ends up in heaven anyway
No they don't. Christ is the way the truth and the light no one gets to heaven except through him
Also when He died He went to hell before He was resurrected preached the good news and only 3 people went wth him.

They are just jealous we managed to summon a greater America, meanwhile they can't even get an ugly succubus to succ their Virgin dicks. Go back to Tulpamancing, /x/

Yes, we all know how much scripture talks about djins and egyptian gods plus how evil the jews are. How disillusioned are you to read shit from multiple different things then combine them by saying you read it in the bible?

It was an analogy. Its a video game not real magic dipshit.

Dude, we're here to teach them magic remember, not remind them they're hairless apes that procreate by jaming a pink meat stick into a wet meat hole then waiting 9 mo.

What's the point in teaching them all this stuff without guidance. We're taking way too many risks right now. We're going to end up with the Shadowrun timeline if we're sloppy.

What is so bad about hell? What even is hell?

Wouldn't the gods want us to have more population so they can become even stronger? Wouldn't it be most simple for your god to show up and say "here is how to space travel and make food and become a minimum standard of educated, keep worshipping me and I'll give you free "planes wifi"

>djinn and Egyptian gods
They're just demons role playing

I'm glad you can call other people out on how they should read the bible when you can't do just that. The mental gymnastics going on in your head must be 10/10 right now.

Meme is a perfectly valid school of magic

Hell is eternal suffering that sounds pretty bad to me. And what good is forcing someone to love you? Plus he did literally just that Christ performed miracles that's undeniable history (Josephus) not everyone believed He was God though
Name one thing I said that contradicts scripture and show me the scripture it contradicts then mister "biblical scholar"

>God kills satan and then brings everyone that was damned into heaven

>wait, what do you mean I can't fuck my gay friend in the ass (no homo) anymore
modern libs would reject heaven and just dick around outside the gates in limbo for eternity.

You assume two things. You're born with a soul, and everyone has one... Think about that for some time. Then look around you, at the people you know, and the things they say, at the times they say them, so you can figure out the difference.

I like to think of it as hedge magic.

>What is solipsism user?
Sup Forums is just one person

What is eternal suffering? Some cunt poking you with a stick while on fire? If it would be a spiritual plane then that wouldn't matter. At that I'd get over it.

And why did he stop? Why doesn't he just pop up again and perform more miricels, and not the burn Egypt kind, but the make all humanity better and space fairing kind of miricels?

Wrong faggot.
We achieved much greater realm here now. And it's called Collective Consciousness. Sup Forums discovered something that gave Nikola Tesla his inventions and what Carl Jung wrote about.

Good goyim! Experiencing alternate realities through psychedelics is BAD! Take another xanax and settle down goy, drink some Pepsi, good goy

I always hear /x/fags talking about all this crazy lore so matter of factly. Where the fuck is your source? How can you prove that Jews were followed by lucifer? How can you even begin to know that the Egyptians had no presence in this other plane of Jewish reality? How can anyone know this?
>inb4 meditation
So, you hallucinate things and decide that they match your narrative and are now true? What if you hallucinate the azteks jacking off lucifer, you blink and immediately you see the Jews jacking lucifer off. Who the fuck gets to decide what's happening?

>1 Peter 3: 19
After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits--
>John 14: 6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
>I figured I'd spell it out for you

I used to work in a 24 hour shop and had a lot of regulars, was working the night shift and a toilet attendant (african) used to come in when he finished his shift.

He liked to talk politics and football, he was pretty clued up on politics and was studying law at uni.

We knew each other for a good 5-6 month when I came across an article about african police, I think it was nigeria, arresting a pig or some farm animal for robbing a bank. Supposedly a guy had robbed a bank and then transformed into the pig to disguise himself and perform his getaway. I thought it had to be bullshit but there was a picture of the animal, arrested on the back of a police truck.

Anyways, as myself and toilet attendant had became good enough friends and as he seemed to be quite intelligent I asked him what he though about the man performing witchcraft and told him the story, he looked me dead in the eyes and said, 'yes, yes, witchcraft I believe this happens all the time in africa'

I was wtf'ing thinking how can you be so fucking stupid, so yeh it comes down to bacwards countries with backward cultures

tldr African police arrest Pig for a bank robbery

No eternal suffering is being completely devoid of God's love and all things that come associated with it while being fully submerged in a lake of fire for all eternity.
Idk why He doesn't do that I've seen miracles not huge ones but ones that reaffirm my faith. Also the kikes killed him that might have something to do with it.

If you don't believe in magic, then you haven't read the works of Manly p Hall, Aleister Crowley, and don't know shit about freemasons, kabbalists, or solomon magic. Gtfo of here with your ignorance

Demons demons demons and more demons

Yeah that's Africans for you. Alien yet familiar, disturbing yet delightful.

Turns out it was a goat

Can I psychic please tell me where my grandpa is hiding his small fortune? I know it's on his property.

>EXPERTS

its because meme magic isnt fucking magic, its science

In the Mattress

>it says here you live in your mother's basement and play with dolls
care to explain?

Yeah stupid cunts, it's the power of psychology. AKA science stupid God fans, jeez

You ever eat a 10 strip user?

>Sup Forums - meme magics the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD in office
>/x/ - who even gives a fuck

Hahahahaha so salty

>Falling for the psychology Jew
You're such a good goy user

its just collectively sourced propaganda/marketing which is essentially persuasion + psychology

>confusing psychiatry & psychology
please stop furthering the conservatives are scientific illiterates meme

I love how libtards are the most racist people out of everyone while claiming the opposite.

>projecting this hard
I'm not confusing anything you stupid SHITDICK Frued was a kike.

It's the same reason as to why your girlfriend accuses you of cheating all the time.

>But I want to destroy meme magic because in the hands of such a chaotic group

You've been woefully unaware of the shift that took place, apparently.

Light is no longer order in this plane.

Darkness is order, light is chaos.

If you want order in these times, you will be destroyed.

Sup Forums has all the necessary component to achieve a collective consciousness comapred to /x/ which is just shitposting, self tutoring on shit, and nobody gives a shit about polithic or what is happening out in the world except in their house

The reason why we have been winning for so much is because were having fun predicting events, actually doing shit for them to happen, and try to turn the world around

Secretely, were all sending messages through brain waves and were doing a fine job at it

Don't forget all the sexually energy being channeled to these demons. At any given point I'd say 65% of Sup Forums users are masturbating as well as browsig

>Sup Forums gets results
>"ineffective"

>/x/ gets no results
>"effective"

lmao fuck off nerds

What I've heard from my local Catholic Priest is that God and Angles where made before time and matter so when Lucifer did his evil shananagins he did it all within an instant but apart of his stuff was that he hated god for making humans for some reason.
So in short angles are stuck to their commented action even before those actions did happen because they exist outside of time. Or maybe better said they always exist all the time as in their future and past moments exist within the same moment that in a way continues through what we live in as time.

I'm sure I said it all fucked up but I hope you catch what I ment.

But what im wondering is what do you think about that. And dose existing I'm time and moving through it give humans the advantage and chaning our future actions and even chaning being good or evil?

Fuck off. Literally get out insane faggots

He hates God for giving them endless chances at redemption.

They don't deserve it, despite what Jesus said, they DO know what they're doing.

To say otherwise is to remove the idea of free will itself.

We should attempt to overthrow those cunts so they can't fuck our shit.

We need to Praise KEK more and give him the power he needs to defend us so we can last long enough to become gods ourselves.

>Ezekiel 28: 17
Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
>God cast lucifer and the Angels to earth I think so says that verse but when in the creation story did that take place? Idk that's a big debate amount biblical scholars. I think though angels and Demons transcend time as well or somewhat transcend time. You should check out this book though it talks about "aliens" and they just seem like angels and demons from how they are written about.

Everything is preordained user but we have free will and God chooses who's heart He softens but we have to chose too so I don't know at all this is something I struggle with myself and always will