/AfD/ General - <Deutschland erwache!> EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

BASICS
>Who are the AfD?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY
>Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
>Donations
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

AfD VIDEOS
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc
>Frauke Petry in hart aber fair
youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0
>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

RECENT NEWS
>Björn Höcke reveals powerlevel
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bjoern-hoecke-zentralrat-der-juden-ist-empoert-ueber-rede-des-afd-politikers-a-1130520.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sti51c8abaw&feature=youtu.be&t=3417
>66-year-old imprisoned for hatespeech
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/66-year-old-german-sentenced-anti-migrant-leaflets/
>SPD demands taxation of non-vegan food
heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html

OTHER STUFF
>Meme Collection
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
>Einzelfall Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
>(((polls)))
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

TASKS
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
>create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>spell-check memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

Previous Thread: OP text: pastebin needed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1nlgIj7D0&t
westfalen-blatt.de/OWL/Lokales/Kreis-Guetersloh/Werther/2664677-Pamphlete-gegen-Fluechtlinge-66-jaehriger-Wertheraner-kommt-mit-Bewaehrungsstrafe-davon-Drei-Monate-wegen-Volksverhetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
destatis.de/EN/Homepage.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lhhAEo9ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

SOCIAL MEDIA
>kikebook
/alternativefuerde/?fref=ts
/Dr.Frauke.Petry/?fref=ts
>twitter
/afd_bund?lang=en
/FraukePetry
>jewtube
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

>redpilled german channels
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

AfD will lose, we all know it, mohmmad. You should probably get out before the borders are closed.

Well Sup Forums, have you already triggered some Lefties by defending based Björn?

not yet
altough I would if someone spoke to me about it.

A few weeks back me and some other Anons talked about a strategy, brainstormed and came up with a few methods/strategies/tasks. OP said he is going to include it in the threads.

And now I see this:
>no strategy, nothing we discussed last time is mentioned above
>same useless information and links copied as last time
>one of the major points last time was nazi rhetoric and how this should not be promoted and how it is going discourage potential AfD voters, and now the idiot Björn Höcke and his speech is promoted

Do you want to change something German Anons? Get your shit together.

Anybody that comes here in the first place won't be discouraged from voting for them because of good ol Höcke, so why exactly should we stop posting about him?

Fickt euch ihr scheiss Nazilapppennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Warum seid ihr eigentlich alle dumme weeaboo Fotzen? LOL

>not being a degenerate weeb
What, are you gay or something?

Höcke would be the only reason for me to vote for the AfD desu

Don't worry about him leaving by the way. It is quite obvious that this was another pretty clever sheme to get media attention. The AfD know, that they are either ignored or get bad publicity, so they choose to get the latter, so they at least can reach the people that won't be driven away by this stuff.

I'm not talking about the people of Sup Forums.
I'm talking about and .

If you want to trigger some Lefties use their own stupid ideas and policies, so 'normies' are discouraged to vote left.
I've scrolled through the last htread and it is low energy. It's like you guys don't want to leave a major impact in September.

we need to confront those issues anyway at some point if we want to be a real culture and people again.

the sooner the better if you ask me

The lefties are a lost cause. They deserve to suffer, so just let them run into the abyss if they so deeply desire it. Triggering on the way or not won't make a difference on the large scale.

The mere sound of the word "nation" throws 50% of our population in a muh Nazis hissy fit. It will be pretty hard to get back to our old glory.

You need to see the bigger picture. People lurking here do not need to be convinced to vote for AfD. We need to reach potential voters and you can't do this with nazi rhetoric, it just won't work in Germany due to our histary and brainwashing. There is not enough time to redpill voters, so we need to persuade them covertly.

All of this we already discussed a few weeks back and we came up with really great ideas. I'm kinda disappointed OP did not saved those points.

I already tried to reason with lefties (lefties being a pretty wide field of people, probably people you`d call "potential voters") often enough. Talked about how the AfD aren't Nazis but rather Anti-Establishment, showed them their program, but it all boiled down to me either getting called a nazi or dumb. They won't listen user. They can't think for themselves anymore.

Triggering the left with their own bullshit makes a difference.
>you highlight their idiot policies, if it is a major fuck up on their part combined with good humour it could go viral and therefor reach a lot of voters
>you discourage left voters (who are not that deep into their bullshit)
>you discourage potential left voters or undecided voters

I just revived the thread with what I had, sounds like there were some threads in between that I missed.
You can laways give me suggestions for the OP.
I chose the Nazi rethoric here to get a decent sized audience here on Sup Forums to get the thread going again, but you are certainly right, we should be looking to cut it down a bit.

I think a good solution would be if Frauke promises to post secy pics of her if the AfD gets oer 20%

welcome to Sup Forums

Those who are willing to argue and have a discussion are most likely not going to change their minds, same like we won't change our minds if some leftard tried to convince us. These people should not be our focus.

You subhuman baboon. You literal Kraut.
How dare you speak, you swarthy Black Forest monkey. How dare you open your big chinned, large jawed, bratwurst smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Hans Wolfgang Friedrich von Abdullah. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and self-hatred offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the German refugee centre you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Britain and rape some sheep, as is in the Kraut's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Germans obsession with a windswept island in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Germany has made to the medical field. The MUH PERFIDIOUS ALBION sentiment in the average German is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you Anglo. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Nordic heritage.
You Kraut.
You make Poland look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of Europe.
Go fertilise the bäume with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Kraut, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Austrian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a German "man" provided for a family.
Die, Hans. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

desu the silent majority of germans can still be convinced via strength/confidence and high class radicalism in my opinion

if they believe you can change the political direction, they will gladly vote for you.
petry is a cuck when it come to that.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Sup Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

I actually think Petrys course is good.
She really trys to defy the media bullshit thrown at the party and be a moderate right party.
This discrepancy alone could bring as a bunch of voters, once people relise that AfD simply is not far-right.

>Hurrdurr Germany is cucked beyond saving, there is no Germany anymore!
>Ruled by a Christian Center-right party
>Merkel allowed in some refugees due to an ongoing war
>Will be forced to send them back once the war is over or she won't be elected again, doesn't matter if they're Syrian or not
>Is about as German as the Netherlands is Dutch or France is French
>Sup Forums repeatedly dramatizes everything that happens in Germany like it's the fall of the Roman Empire 2.0
>Crime is obviously pretty bad among the refugees and they're not desired, but they're not a permanent problem to the German country

I fucking hate this place sometimes

If it only it were like that.

Try living in a society that socially ostracizes you for having a dissenting opinion. And now imagine that every opinion that is slightly to the right of said "center right" party, that gradually moved to the left for the last 20 years, is seen as dissenting.

that's sad to hear.

How so?

Which version is better.

This

Or this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1nlgIj7D0&t
its so butiful

The second kinda looks more natural, whatever that means.

what are these for?
pretty sure both would get you to prison in germany

Petry knows how to deal with the media. She knows exactly what to say and how to react to the media going crazy about it.
But on the other hand there are countless other idiots who try to do the same, say something controversial and deal with the media attention. And they fail miserably.

Alice Weidel is another great example. She is perfect to be another popular face of the AfD. She is calm, really intelligent and has some really funny quotes. She should be promoted and pushed instead of Höcke. She has the potential to persuade a lot of CDU and FDP voters.

>Some refugees
>Some
?

First one.

The second doesnt look good.

Honestly, I'm gonna enjoy the shenanigans that will ensue from Chancellor Merkel and Trump having to do politics with eachother for the next 8 years.

but the thing is he literally dindu nuffin
He just called it a monument of shame, which it is actually supposed to be.
Therefore if you actually talk about it, lefties will have no other point of attack than lies and insults.

>coud bring us a bunch of voters
that mentality!
our country needs a vision for the future not just some small changes. we are completely fucked - the eu is completely fucked. our people suffer from depression and are suicidal degenerates that only live for instant pleasure. everything needs to be changed.

Good luck Germanbro. You're gonna need it.

westfalen-blatt.de/OWL/Lokales/Kreis-Guetersloh/Werther/2664677-Pamphlete-gegen-Fluechtlinge-66-jaehriger-Wertheraner-kommt-mit-Bewaehrungsstrafe-davon-Drei-Monate-wegen-Volksverhetzung

Sup Forums has allways and will allways stand with weebshit

yeah bit instant change ain't gonna happen,
by winning this election we will bring german nationalism back into acceptance, that has to be the first step.
After we achieved that big things can happpen.

You both get me wrong, I didn't say that there isn't a problem in Germany, I said that Sup Forums dramatizes the problem like Germany is 80 percent non-German and every German has 20 refugees stored in his shed.

I regularly go to Germany and it's beautiful, relatively white and the people aren't as 'limpwristed and powerless' as Sup Forums wants to believe, I talk to plenty of Germans and they're all honest and open about their ideas, some of them are openly against immigration and nobody rounds them up and stuffs dildos in their ass and forces their sister to marry a Turk because he said something outside of the overton window.

China was almost overrun during the Turkic migrations to China long ango and today it still remains a homogeneous nation, many nations go through periods of ethnic diversity and come out unharmed.
There is probably a strong change that we will not live to see the change that's about to come since we're born right when the change started to arise but I have no doubt that it's going to happen.

Your opinions aren't that welcome today, so what?
Most moments of political revival happened during bad times, most of them far worse than this one, and the people faced far greater ostracism and scrutiny for speaking their mind.

You think I can just go outside and tell my friends that I'd rather have 10 percent of the people removed in my country because I'd rather see them replaced with whites?
Ofcourse I cant, but that gives me the upper hand, because I get to pick apart everything I see and don't agree with a form a far stronger argument against their bullshit while they grow weak and careless and lazy with theirs and just rely on Liberal ostracism and habit to get their points across.

that's not how it works. small steps don't work. small steps only mean it gets worse until everything collapses and time is ready for big changes. you either grab this country by the pussy or you flirt and flirt and flirt until she goes to the toilet for a few minutes and randomly gets ich töte sie ficken by muhammad who still had the balls to act instead of taking small steps.

You are naive if you can't tell where this is going. This all happened way too fast. In the span of just a few years, our political freedoms were lowered by a huge amount. The government is preparing to shut down any opposition, not only in Germany but in the whole EU. The upcoming elections won't change shit. Why do you think the European State Media jumped on the "Fake News" bandwagon? They will use it to tamper with the elections and justify it with "muh Russians". In the Austrian elections they didn't even have the decency to hide the fact that they rigged it. We will be living in a communist dystopia in 10 years tops and if no country revolted until then, because people like you go around and tell everybody that everything is fine, we all will be doomed.

Good man, I agree with you. But this is pol.

That is why we need to act first and ridicule the russian hackers bullshit right now.
Because it is obvious they will use somethnig along those lines.

Germany will not erwache, you fucking cucks will elect CDU again.

Already doing that. I could convince people that won't vote AfD anyway at least that the Russian hacking stuff and Fake News are bullshit.

Well, you see, the problem isn't that Germany is a shitty country or anything, it's the fact that they're the kikes behind the EU. Fuck them.

You know, if we don't get our shit together, all of you folks in Europe will fall into the abyss along with us, right? If you like it or not, Merkel reigns supreme in the European Superstate, so you better be hoping that this works.

I have a friend who tells all that everything is fine because : he wants that system!!

I know, that's why I hate you. You're already dragging the rest of Europe into the abyss with you.

just look at the mentality of my people - things have to get way worse for them to consider real changes. they don't mind living in a mediocre world without future. they don't mind being just a waste of space in history. it's disgusting

keep believing that
good!
>small steps don't work
>gives no reason
mate we have to break the conditioning first.
We can't go full 1488 right now, we would just end up like NPD.

Even Hitler himself fought the democracy with their own weapons and went fishing for votes.

>keep believing that
I wasn't planning on doing anything else Tbh

No it's people like you whom exaggerate everything that are the problem, you exaggerate the things that Merkel want to do and used to do, you cherrypick radical nutjobs and you pretend like the only solution in Europa is to take up arms i mass rebellion and throw Europe into a dark spiral that is going to kill hundreds of millions and force us to redraw our borders for the 5th time in the last 200 years.

None of the thinks you say are being done are actively being implemented, your idea of what is going to happen does not fit with the pragmatic reality and the empirical data that we have.
Yes Germany has a problem with immigration, despite the clear economic benefits, there is a growing social disorder and people are starting to realize that immigration is not serving the European people as it should and the group of people that want a reform are slowly growing.

But Germany is not going to undermine the German ethnicity, it is not going to shove all the Germans into a small state within Germany and make the rest African, Asian and Middle-Eastern, this is based on nothing but fear and does not reflect the reality.

You dont have the sources to back up your claims, you do not have what it takes to prove that Germany is going to be lost in time in a few decades, what you are instead doing is spreading fear, anger and consternation that makes people feel disinterested in politics all together and just walk away because "it cant be fixed anyway".

>I regularly go to Germany and it's beautiful, relatively white and the people aren't as 'limpwristed and powerless' as Sup Forums wants to believe, I talk to plenty of Germans and they're all honest and open about their ideas

You have to understand that you only get in contact with people who are well educated like yourself and make good money.

There are plenty of poor places that would have needed a lot of attention and support and not more migrants.

The problem is that we don't have an 'alt-right' movement in Germany. We don't have popular figures with a big online reach who support or defend AfD. So in a few weeks if you ask people about this incident they will repeat the shit the media fed them. Just look who we are up against: Almost all major news outlets, TV, Böhmermann, heute show, some actors, musicians...they all have a major reach online.

So it does not matter if he did something wrong or not, we just don't have the capability to spin this in our favor. We don't have popular stars that could call out the media on their bullshit and their followers could spread it.

So in my opinion it makes way more sense to spread the fuck ups of our opponents. Our memes should focus on our political enemies, their fuck ups should go viral, heute show should make fun of them, Böhmermann should tweet about their shit ideas.

Good humor is a major weapon. If something is really funny people are going to share it despite the fact it attacks their political views. And if they are offended? Good, they are going to spread it because they are offended. We are using left to spread our message. I know you guys can make the most mundane shit funny and the left gives us a lot of material to work with.

you guys should actually be shilling for Geert right now, why is it that I see no planning to that end anywhere?

>work all your life
>wife dies
>lose job
>shitty pension
>no money
>probably one of those old people picking up bottles from trash just to get by
>rapefugees get easy gibs, free quality housing and healthcare without lifting a finger, lying to German authorities about their ages and still behave like ungratefull assholes insulting Germans and Germany all the time
>call them parasites
>get arrested and (((judges))) give you harder punishment for "racist sedition" than rapefugees get for sexual abuse of German girls

And people are suprised Germans get depressed and dont "act".

sure. he still had a fucking vision... and didn't rely on that Hitler guy from 100 years ago. he was his own Hitler.

and i gave you a reason: small steps won't work because the problems come in big steps.

Has anybody some idea for another nice fake slogan to discredit the CDU or even the SPD? Something like pic related

I like the second one.
Although the first one is easier to replicate.

AFD for germany

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

The first one looks better

sure we can't do much publicly, but in private conversations we can.
Once they realize nothing actually happened, they WILL lose trust in the media, which palys into our hands perfectly,

Sad tough that the official course of action had to be this.

Yes (((dutch))) guy, divide and conquer these goyim

This

Do you think they would let sources exist? They are afraid of an uprising, that's why they force the police to remain silent about violent outbreaks by refugees (which indeed is confirmed because it got leaked but also was silenced pretty quickly by the state media) They try everything to sustain this system of lies and corruption and the only reason they haven't started outright executing dissidents is that they still have less obvious ways of destroying opposition. Once shit hits the fan, people like you will say, nobody could have seen this coming and we couldn't have done anything against it, while right now being the main reason for nothing being done by spreading the lies of peace.

There's plenty of pro-Geert threads but I dont regularly go to them because nobody there likes cons like me despite the entire existence of the alt-right and Sup Forums resoving around the idea that conservatives are "cucks" and need to change and need reformation but the moment they actually talk to one that did change some of his policies it's not enough because he doesn't want to go the distance and unironically convert to Fascism.

we could print it out once the campaigns start and mix it between or over real ones.
could also work on facebook/twitter

I'm collecting this stuff and trying to create new ones to share this on facebook.

>Let sources exist
destatis.de/EN/Homepage.html

Knock yourself out, these are real unaltered statistics.

I like this one.

I would say first of all we need to gather all available placards of opposing parties in good quality and make them available as a download in the OP.
Everyone could just download them and look through them. If he has an idea he could post a draft here so we can give advice or he could make a suggestion for a draft.

This is probably the approach that should generate the most memes.

your doing god's work user
yes, I can include any links to such things posted here, but a pastebin would really make thnigs easier.

I inherently dislike Germans but /please/ lads, do not fuck this up.

The world will forgive you for both World Wars if you oust Merkunt and prevent the third.

Brit/pol/ is behind you

>destatis.de/EN/Homepage.html
>government website

Sure thing buddy, these surely are undoctored statistics.

In my experience this won't help. talking directly about an issue has most of the times the opposite effect.
Never talk about politics and religion, except they are like minded and close friends.

You need to persuade/convince them covertyl. Make them believe they came up with that conclusion on their own. Drop small redpills that encourages them to look it up themselves.

wat is denn hier los, jungs?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lhhAEo9ik

the afd still compramising itself with their anti scentific stance on global warming?

Bullshit.

If I were a (((dirty Kraut))) living in Germany, I'd use my filming experience (somehow transferred when I magically become a Kraut) and do small youtube "commercials". One 1:20 minute commercial with 15 to 20 people saying, "Hi, my name is this. This is who I am [hobbies interests passions whatnot] and I support AfD."

God, there's ten million ways you can do this. Just fucking get together, organize, pool resources and you guys can fight the Leftist media-machine but you don't WANT to in fear of losing your jobs. Well, what's worse, Krauts? Losing your jobs or losing your fucking country?

>Government site

Holy fuck you must be 12, these are not statistics given out by the government you dumbass.

Yo Germanons, what are the consequences of Höcke and his statements, or is it the Lügenpresse again who tries to create a shitstorm?

>consequences
Die Linke tries to sue him, but nothing is going to happen. Everything he did was according to the law

sueing for what ?

illegal opinions

You are ignoring major cultural differences between our countries.
You guys are way more flexible than German people. You guys are growing up with the mindset of maybe losing your job next week, moving to another state if it is necessary, starting all over, your start-up culture...

You can't switch the mindset of Germans that fast to start a 'revolution'. Despite what you read and hear about Germany, most of the population is not personally affected by the migrant crisis yet. We need some fuck up like Obamacare here.

Volksverhetzung

Outrage
For 2-3 days

>consequences
>AfD confirmed below 5% next election
>SPD gets 60%
>Germany gets yet another flag chance this time rainbow colored
>Endsiegmar Gabriel declares war on Russia and the US
>We lose again

Völker sind ein Soziales Construkt
Wir sind doch alle gleich oda nech? hahah

eure threads sind oberpeinlich und die afd voll von idioten
afd wird niemals politisch relevant sein

>cuckistan
based ben

Was ist das?

>The world will forgive you for both World Wars
that's rich coming from you, you dragged us into the war in the first place.
But thanks I guess.
please go antifa and stay go
that is a good one.
altough hard to do for us, as we would have to give up our privacy.

Well, that's it guys. Time to go home. You heard the man