HMMMMMMMMM!

>60+ house democrats to skip inauguration (first time in history)
>All house republicans, Trump, his cabinet and family will all be in one place at the same time
>(((CNBC))) posts veiled threat to Trump, see pic related
>(((CNN))) next day releases a video, places the seed, saying that Obama appointed person could be president if mass catastrophe happens at inauguration, that kills Trump and his cabinet

HMM! This really bamboozles my noozles.

Designated survivor appointed... Democrats are all gonna be safe because they boycotted.

Are they planning an attack? Was the user who predicted the other day that they would crash a small plane into the inauguration right?

youtu.be/qxIG4dduqy0
twitter.com/cnbc/status/821820204372099073

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=6quFfUj2boU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, i am sure they are planning a massive catastrophe and that's why they are leaving so many clues

screencap this post so when the catastrophe doesn't happen, i can laugh at you

can a JFK happen in the social media era?

The democrats might just be that assblasted (and are)

Don't be silly, Trump will likely die of natural causes before his term is over. Being president is very stressful :^D

Assassination sure could happen, but belief that it could accomplished a "lone gunman" and not an U.S. Intelligence agencies would never propagate.

Don't worry, Kek will protect Trump.

>"russian" airstrike was just too fast!
>everyone dead at inauguration
>oh well time for nuclear genocide

What bothers me more is that fucking Raidou

Democrats are planning anything, they are "subtely" giving the crazy left idea's. They are hoping that some crazed sjw faggot taco murder's trump and Pence.

>the entire gop political establishment dies
>trumps family dies
>cabinet, vp, and everyone he's kept close dies horribly
>trump survives and begins global conquest with the full force of the US military, solidified behind him

tfw

Why would they make a threat instead of just doing the hit.

Why would a hit be preceded by a threat?

What is the goal? Trump says "nah I'm gonna not be President guys"? What is Trump's way out if he wanted to not get assassinated?

Pretty sure you guys are just schizo and reading into shit though.

dummy leftists so assmad that they're literally seriously trying to encourage murder

pretty scummy human beings, well, that doesn't even begin to describe how utterly vile these actions really are

Pretty sure it would have to be a trained assassin as well as an inside job. There's no way some angry leftist is going to be able to take a shot with the amount of security/surveillance.

>Democrats are all gonna be safe because they boycotted.

Democrats will never be safe again thanks to /pol

i got you

Something happens
All ded
It was Russia
Clinton gets President
Kek

>What is the goal?

to get people to watch TV and buy papers

>CNBC
>dummy leftists
CNBC is owned by NBCUniversal which is owned by Comcast. Comcast doesn't represent leftists. Comcast represents Comcast.

t. comcast

This

Oh, and are the tens of millions of pissed off and armed Americans going to be included in this nice little coup attempt?

Anything at all happens and shit pops off for realsies.

Meanwhile, the private identities of all licensed firearm instructors in California were released over two months ago, including info to help conduct identity theft, and the CADOJ just now told the poor bastards.

>Comcast
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
>Roberts was born into a jewish family
:^)

first for RRDS, I wanna put one in a lefty piece of shit before I die.

Well four niggers did livestream themselves torturing someone for being white/voting for trump so I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't see what was self-serving about that comment if I were Comcast. Leftist policies would destroy an entity like Comcast. Comcast, like Time Warner, Disney, et al, is strictly interested in ruling the world.

I don't know if people trying to pin Trump's assassination on leftists are agent provocateurs trying to setup a scapegoat or what. But the narrative that the least militant and most pacifist political ideology is going to take shots at the inauguration is comical to me.

pray for a windy day

>they would crash a small plane into the inauguration right?
The airspace is blocked, you can't fly into anything that day.

Trump owns 500 businesses, the presidency will be a cakewalk

Mossad hitmen will kill Obama for his ant-Israeli activity. Trump will be framed for it. Pence will be President within one year,

Well duh anyone working in counter intelligence knows this. One attack in DC and another in London. It will be pinned to ISIS. The planes used are the Egypt and Malaysian ones.

It's projection. A standard leftist will crumble under a veiled threat. They think everyone else does too.

The reason why this will not happen is that it's a very unpredictable situation.

1) Make sure **everybody** dies, even if Rex Tillerson survives he's the new President

2) No control over the outcome. Cheats are always scared, rememeber. No matter how much they hide under the facade of pride. They are very bad when put in new situations. Nothing of this sort has ever happened before. And nobody knows the fallout. Soros & co will definitely survive Trump. They don't know what may happen if they go through with some shitty assassination.

Trump is fine. In the age of whistleblowing and social media- no govt organization can kill him because there will always be patriots. A single lunatic will be too much of a pussy to focus hard enough to plan well. A cabal of people- could try but they have much more to lose than gain. Trump hasn't picked direct enemies (yet). He will, as soon as he gets more power- when he's delivered stuff.

From here on, threat only diminishes. Don't worry guys- stay productive, and stay good to your communities and families.

>Are they planning an attack?
Obviously not. Our glorious """""intelligence agencies""""" would be all over this.

>leftists
>least militant and most pacifist political ideology
bad bait

Not unless you're someone really important like Jeb Bu-

Mother of God

SLOW

AND

STEADY

I'm pretty sure the president is so stressful that Trump dies of natural causes with 2 bullets at the back of his head.

>you should have bought the guac bowls while you still could

If you want revenge on a potential false flag (which would be used to start a major war effort,) tell everyone about the Federal Reserve and Banker's Wars.

Get them all to refuse to fight wars for the Central Bankers of the world.

If you really want to hurt the Fed and other Central Bankers though, take away their authority to issue currency and give it back to Congress. Abraham Lincoln approved of that. John Kennedy stood up to the Federal Reserve. Andrew Jackson ended the 2nd Central Bank of the United States. Thomas Jefferson warned about letting a central bank control the currency of he USA.

Wake up, user's! Trump can't do a damn thing against the Fed if you don't support him. If you don't understand how the Fed operates, you won't know what actions to take.

I got you getting him.

Lol

Another jewish media company supporting anarcho communism. What else is new

Thought I wouldn't get you?

watch his departure here:

facebook com/ABC7NY/videos/10154406516199091/

I hope its not his final.

I got you getting him getting him

The Federal Reserve is nothing like the Second National Bank. The second actually functions as a bank instead of a source of reserve debt-backed currency. British elements through Southerner factions destroyed the SNB in order to preserve the cotton trade, weaken the United States, and preserve the institution or slavery.

They could be the distraction that lets the insider take a shot.

>JFK was assassinated for bashing "companies"

Incorrect. JFK was assassinated by the CIA because he wanted to put a leash on their agency. The CIA is also after Trump, but the populace is redpilled these days and know that the CIA are the economic hitmen working for the 12 Families and their agency is behind practically all the most evil, deplorable, bloody and unforgivable shit that goes on in the world.

Please false flag this Trump, assume power and kill them all

So close to godly trips.
Sounds like something out of a Roman era legend.

"Militant" i.e. armed and ready to fight. That's not American leftists. I'm sure there's some who are that radical but that's just not the bulk of them. (And you better not try to say black people are leftists.) Now if you mean "militant" in the sense that you might get shouted down, banned, or some kind of kikery, sure. But shot at? Nah.

GUYS
youtube.com/watch?v=6quFfUj2boU
IS THIS FOR REAL?

Who the fuck keeps re installing these central banks? Which presidents? I bet it was that cunt FDR

Oh yes please let this happen. I want a Trump led Military Dictatorship. If he false flags an attack against himself so he can declare Martial Law I fully support it.

GUYS pay the fuck attention this is serious!
Obama has ordered there be less security at the Inauguration!! He has removed multiple security staff as a last minute change!

It will be like all the other Inauguration days. Long and boring unless you're there and not watching it on tv/online.

Yeah that move is bizarre and suspicious as fuck

WTF they're being this blatant?
I hope he tears that company down to it's foundations after he gets in.

If Trump dies, so does Obama.

>inb4 (((they))) attempt to assassinate the God Emperor
>inb4 he lives (ironically then wears the eye patch like many pics depict)
>inb4 people think him reeking havoc afterwards will mean Trump was the anti-Christ

...IF Biblical prophecy is true and IF this shit attempts to happen, I could totally see this leading to Trump being the anti-christ...and I don't really think I'd have much of a problem with it in the slightest.

If he is the anti-Christ then sign me right the fuck up

if he survives an attack of any kind i want him to remove an eye regardless of whether it was injured or not

punished trump

Literally uncovering (((they))) are behind it would lead to him "taking the holy land" because there's no fucking reason not to conquer a country for trying to assassinate your leader.

Holy fucking shit, tomorrow literally could start Revelations...

When can we put liberals in camps? Hopefully soon.

>draft doger rich daddies money fratboy
>Sup Forums tries to make him a badass war hero figure

Why are you guys being cucks?

How to start a Civil War in 3 easy steps.

John Titor has already forseen this. One of the good Pences will do his job and prevent the attack.

Holy shit, if a major attack happens and kills everyone at the inauguration, these 60 Democrats would rule the country

>60

666 confirmed

>these 60 Democrats would rule the country
Like hell they would

>start Revelation
It's already begun. It started when Jesus gave John the vision.

On September 23, 2017, a sign of Revelation will appear in the sky with the stars in the constellation Virgo, Leo, and the planets Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter.

Revelation 12:1-2 - And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Go google it if you don't believe me.

jews try to kill Trump, he survives, banishes them to the holy land where Kek stand ready with frog rain, locust and famine

Repeating integers confirms

You're retarded for believing this shit

This is a message to Obama and his overlords, if you do anything to Trump or his family I will personally attack all of you until I am stopped.

>Shut the fuck up or you're gonna get assassinated
Are they actually even allowed to say shit like this?

he is gonna be fine

>It will happen when the weather cools.

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

>An island will drift away.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike.

You are foolish for unbelieving.
Keep thinking le illuminati is the most secret truth ever. If you repented from sin and turned to living for Jesus Christ you would understand what's happening right now. Pray for him to give you the Holy Spirit and ask him to be your Lord. You will be killed by the wicked but you won't be thrown into the lake of fire by God

If they make an attack, Sup Forums should storm the white house and take the country.

An attack at the inauguration would literally destroy our economy and plunge the world into a (fiscal) global depression....

I can't believe the Demoncrats are willing to crash everything with no survivors... All because they can't just admit Hillary is a vile cunt.

Russia will make some shit and Mrs Clinton will be our next president.

But that's exactly what they have been doing user

Would you disassemble your gun at them

Hoping for this.

And my axe

Then they should all be rounded up and tried for treason and crimes against humanity, with the exception of those attending, and those who are actually pushing for a real "peaceful transition".

Autism. The post

>Are they planning an attack? Was the user who predicted the other day that they would crash a small plane into the inauguration right?

no, dems are just incredibly salty and sore losers

Yes

shadilay

I genuinely think that if Trump is assassinated at the inauguration, it would lead to a civil war and possibly the collapse of America as a world super power.

>2 repeating integers outweighs trips
it's like you're purposely trying to bend the rules of meme magic

Yes.

>the collapse of America as a world super power.

Our collapse is guaranteed WITH Drumpf as a president.

Yeah because dropping a bunch of clues is totally have a genius would initiate a plan.

And how is that, Serbia?

Or we'd get a hostile authoritarian takeover and really turn fascist

>Democrats
Dude you might want to rethink that.

Perhaps they're hoping to activate sleeper MK Ultra'ed agents.... I mean, think about how many people are showing up to protest at the capital, just because the magical glowing TV box 'suggested' for them to.