This guy rapes your ancient celtic wife

>This guy rapes your ancient celtic wife

what do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake up from my horrifying yet factually impossible dream.

stone the whore for adultery and get myself a new 15 year old cutie from some petty noble.

Get off my soon to be IRA wife!

wat u say wyte boi?

Imma whoop u ass unless you give up yo asses lands and make me kang n sheet

Blood eagle, cultic speciality

Hannibal was black

kys

>your ancient celtic wife.

Get out with your GILF fetish fantasies.

WE

WUZ

HANNIBAL

AYO IMPERATOR

>replying to your own reply chain

sad!

Phonecian

Where were you on the assist ausbro?

Ad combussoribus mortem apes et carbones

>Hannibal was black

>beautiful warm country full of sandy beaches and Aryan babes
>Spend all their time indoors shitposting

It's actually not that far off. Roman's did use auxiliary forces in their military and did bring in "barbarians" from their empire. Numidian cavalry, Celtic spearmen, Semitic sailors, Egyptian legionaries, etc.

They've even found the graves of African roman soldiers at near Hadrian's wall. While they probably wouldn't have served within the actual Legions that we know, chances are there were probably several within their auxiliary armies and working in logistical roles at the various forts spread all over the empire.

I doubt they made it to the level of Optio or Centurion (pic related) however.

Roman's didn't give a shit about "race" as we know it and even then, thought of Aethiopians (blacks) as not being all that bad. Then again, Roman's didn't put up with crap and discipline within their military was harsh enough to keep most foreign recruits in line.

he was most likely from middle eastern decent

OP est stulimus

>t. never been to aussie

First of all its 12AM

Second of all its summer and going out side for longer than 10 minutes can literally kill you

Too many magpies everywhere

Qt aryan babes only like africans and drug dealers here

Let's ask Queen Bodicea what do.
>destroys 2 Roman legions for raping her daughters.

Wait for her to get back up and laugh like a madman as she uses blood magic to kill all three of them
I love having an ancient wife, kinda cool

>African Roman soldiers
weren't niggers, you WE WUZ moron. They were North African semites and other Mediterranean peoples. Your fellow dark skinned nigger apes have virtually no significant history. Sucks for you, trip faggot.

Realise I've been sucked into some kind of alternate reality and I should probably kill myself now

>ancient Mediterraneans were niggers

>Roman's didn't give a shit about "race" as we know it
That is wishful thinking and bending the truth. Go back to Plebbit where they accept shitskins on Le Donald.

>throw fried chicken on the floor
>chop their heads off when they try to pick it up

He was probably more like Mediterranean, her mother was hispanic.

Have you ever seen a North African? They're not niggers, and the ancients were even paler before Middle Eastern sandnigs contaminated them, hence why they had enduring cultures and their forebears contributed towards the advancement of mankind.

No, he was not, his people migrated to North Africa from Tyre (general vicinity of Lebanon), fleeing Assyrian invaders. The people of Carthage were also at enmity with the locals in North Africa. So, not only were they not African, but they also killed Africans. Learn a book once in a while.

No, read a proper history book.

Stop being beta m8

>celtic
Well at least I wasn't white in the first place

Who is this qt patrick I must know

I make him into my wife

>Hannibal was black

IDK I have read that Legio XXII Deiotariana levied nubians following the napata campaign

North Africans were and still are semites/arabs. And there were no Ethiopian auxiliaries.

>wife gets blacked
>becomes IRA
>you help raise your wifes multi ethnic son
>Tiocfaidh ár lá
>you slobber around the interracial cocks you've infested your country with.
>Victory, at least they're not BRITISH!

AYO HOL UP

HOL UP

*smacks lips profusely

WE WUZ KELTZ AND SHEEEEIIIIIT

>wife
>not ambátt

Although to be serious I'd get my friends together and murder him to restore her, and by extension, my honour.

this

you forgot the part where the romans came back and BTFO boudicuck

Newfags not knowing mummy

>implying that's mommy

You read about Legio IX Hispana? Lot of myth around them, but the whole legion seems to have gone north of hadrians wall, and was just never seen again

Load up the .45

Oh I think I can recognise my mummy

crusade

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

WE WUZ EVERYTING N SHIET

No, I didn't forget, I just don't like that part. Plus, the article really doesn't do Bodicea's military fete justice. For the time, it was unheard of for "barbarians" to defeat Romans, let alone 2 legions.

WE WUZ MERRY MEN N' SHIET

No, I never read of them. I do know, the Normans were the first to actually chase the Celts into the highlands and beat them in their own country, but then again I recall Norman knights even caused a Mongol army, in Europe, to flee in the night.

i've seen this episode of BLACKED

NORTH AFRICANZ

Nog would drown in South Wales rain.
Try again, Oz.

i would probably watch it and fap, it would be extremly hot to see how is his black dick streching my wife pussy like my whitey dick never can. how she moans of pleasure and melts on his dick becuase she never felt this good before and i would realize that white wombs are indeed made for black semen.

expecting assitance from a motherfucker who cant even fight a bird lol

The Normans were literally Vikings on horses using Roman tactics. I can't think of any major battle they lost. Roger the Norman even chased the muzzies out of southern Italy and off of Sicily.

nope

top fucking kek

>american education

They didnt beat the Mongols

Your crackwhore mother is black you fuckin nigger

GTFO fagaid

No asshole they didn't, as Isaid, the Mongol army fled in the night. The opposing armies were camped on either sides of a river, and in the morning when the Normans set out to engage the Mongols, they discovered they had fled, leaving all their loot behind. You don't even know what I'm talking about, so don't imply you do. Wikipedia is no match, for a learned doctor, such as myself. I've read more history books in a week, than you have in your entire life. BTFO.

Don't be an asshat. I'm not arguing WE WUZ or any of that crap but arguing that an empire can be based in Africa and have no black Africans is just plain retarded. There Egyptian reliefs going back farther than the Roman empire that depict many different ethnic groups living within it's borders.

The numbers may not have been huge (1-3%) but there were probably blacks within the Roman auxiliaries.

Wishful thinking? Show me evidence that they did have the same views on race that we do.

Yes, I have had a friend from North Africa. I'm not arguing ALL, I'm arguing that some were there. We know this because there are also still "black" minorities within these countries.

Aethiopian. Not Ethiopian. Romans used the term as a catch-all for the parts of Africa they were familiar with and it's based how the Greeks referred to the region.

You are retarded. They're not from Africa, they're Phoenicians from the near east who settled several cities on the coast of north africa, Carthage being the most impressive one. Read a book, nigger.

If you're so smart why didn't you get a useful degree instead?

the only way that happens is if i'm already dead which means I failed to kill him for trying to steal my property and to the victor goes the spoils.

Just how it is.

>The numbers may not have been huge (1-3%) but there were probably blacks within the Roman auxiliaries.
Yes, there was a small number of blacks around. Probably even smaller than 1%-3%. People forget the sahara desert acted as a firewall between north africa and subsaharan africa for the greatest part of history until enough transatlantic ships became a reality.

Most goods coming from subsaharan africa either came through the small passage of the nile, or literally by going through the ethiopia/erithrea/gulfstates/mediterranean sea route.
The majority of darkies during that era were kushites/nubians and shiet, which were vassals of egypt for essentially 99.99% of their common history (except for that 25th dynasty that lasted 70 odd years). And obviously once egypt fell into the hands of the Ptolemaic greeks, then romans it only made sense for those blacks to go with the crowd, so sure there probably were black romans here and there.

It's such a retarded conversation because there probably were all kinds of minorities being absorbed by large empires and nobody needs to meme about slav or turkmen legionaries. But for blacks somehow that's a different story.

Mummy is so pretty.

I've read plenty. There were still black people living in the region. These same Phoenicians hired mercenaries from all over and were a trading/mercantile empire. Such nations ALWAYS have people of different cultures and ethnicities living and thriving within its borders.

Carthage wasn't the only region they conquered in North Africa. Again, I'm not arguing that the African auxiliaries were ALL black, just that they were there.

I'm not trying to meme either. It's just that to me, arguing there were NO blacks there, or that blacks never participated in certain historical periods is just as retarded. It's like when European explorers found ruins in Sub-saharan Africa and argued that there must have been a tribe of white people that lived there.

It's all retarded.

Are you pretending the Numidians were black? See because there's this thing called the Sahara desert the separated sub Saharan Africa (read: blacks) from north Africa (read: Semites and Greeks). The only place where this wasn't the case was Egypt.

>I'm not trying to meme either
I know, I was somewhat agreeing with you. Just adding a bit more context, I guess. It is fundamentally retarded to believe the empires built around the Mediterranean sea would be racially pure anyway. It's almost like Sup Forums will only pick between BLACKED and MUH 1000 JAHRIGE REICH, as if there is nothing in between. I don't even mind the memes, it's just that this board generally feels a whole lot dumber than it used to be 12-18months ago. Makes me Sad!™

>Nonwhite = black

Problem roman boi ?

The roman girls crave for the big celtic dick

Wew

Well it wouldn't happen to begin with. The Romans were too shit at sailing and couldn't hack the weather like the faggots they were because they never made it my country as the sea was too rough and found the weather too harsh.

But allowing for hypotheticals. I would kill said "Roman" and if my wife didn't kill herself first I would kill the creature when it was born.

Reading is for chumps. All you need is Hardcore History

Then why are they not in an auxiliary uniform? Those helmets are far too decorated to not be legionaries.

>wasting time and resources to invade "ireland" when we already slaughtered most brits for literally nothing

ROMANS N SHIT