Why are goldfags so retarded?

Why are goldfags so retarded?

>muh gold and silver
>muh system collapse
>muh inflation

you realize that when our currency does become devalued that everyone is just going to migrate towards a one-world digital fiat currency, right? the only reason it hasn't happened in the past is because they didn't have computers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ubJp6rmUYM
fortune.com/2015/12/26/sweden-cash-free/
youtube.com/watch?v=ttx-GfyaNKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cocks

What happens when the computers go down?

because its nice and shiny moron

also gold is fucking retarded
system collapse
uhm ill give 3 crumbs of gold for the piece of bread you have mr farmer
kek

Precious metals have an inherit value, fiat currency is based off of debt. Besides why ask a question you already know the answer to?

I'll take that deal

also rothschilds own a ridiculous amount of gold. they could release it and make prices plummet if it were ever advantageous to their agenda.

>Implying I would accept commie dollars

>Precious metals have an inherit value

lolno

>everyone is just going to migrate towards a one-world digital fiat currency, right
Wouldn't be Sup Forums without a lot of infused bullshit

>precious metals have inherit value

a lot less than precious metal advocates would have you believe

>he isn't hoarding petrochemicals and plastics
Once the liberals ban fossil fuels plastics is gonna be the new gold

Then mr farmer trades the gold crumbs for something else later on? It's the basis of currency if bread is scarce you'll need more gold to buy it.

The ability to project force has an inherent value, everything else depends on society. If the surrounding society doesn't respect property rights for instance the ability to project force is the only thing with inherent value in fact.

Even if they do, the relative value they assign to gold will be completely arbitrary until large scale commerce with gold as money recommences. Even then large scale is relative, if you are in a geographic flush with gold bugs your gold will be very little.

The value of necessities (fuel) and luxuries (toilet paper) on the other hand will be much more stable. Because they are consumption items and they thus have inherit demand, which gives you supply and demand and thus value.

In modern terms it doesn't make much sense but without a fiat currency (like in the past)...

you realize this is happening already. zimbabwe devalued their own currency so bad that 100trillion dollar notes are being used to sort gold flakes and by bread
youtube.com/watch?v=7ubJp6rmUYM

Ammo, alcohol, tobacco, and chocolate, are the currencies you'll need if society collapses.

You can't eat gold.

>You can't eat gold.

think again bitch

fortune.com/2015/12/26/sweden-cash-free/

It won't matter when everything is digital. The reason paper currency based off of debt becomes abandoned is because you have to start carrying around wheel barrels full of it. For electronic fiat currency all they have to do is change the numbers.

However our current economic status does not deem such luxuries as a scarcity hence the inherit value. Besides trends have been fairly stable ver the past 5 years.

They are paying nearly 4 bucks for a loaf of bread ...

buttcoin fags leave

in 1000 years we will be using gold shillings

The current system WILL collapse. If you've seen there is a huge decline in purchasing power and they've been doing QE. It's not just the US dollar, it's everyone. But we are the reserve currency so its also expected.

But the Jews aren't going to just let people hop back on the gold standard because that would mean theyd have to acknowledge they have a broken system and they would lose their power. So instead they will simply migrate everyone to electronic currency instead which will give them infinite more power over our lives. Op is right

lolNo Demand projects value Gold money whatever has no intrisic value until there is demand for it. Be it because it is useful or because humans are dumb and like shiny things.

The reality is fiat currency is a relgion. you have to believe it's worth anything otherwise you might as well wipe your ass with a $1000 bill. Current fiat currencies are based off debt because of the jews. If you truly want the world to be a more peaceful place. I advocate backing your currency with the only thing it should be backed by Labor.

Wouldn't work, too many variables. Shithole economies like Venezuela would cause hyper inflation.

10 % in PM's is a staple of investment strat for a couple hundred years
Gold/Silver have had value for the last 5000 years
is it just these two elements u hate OP? if I filled my garage with copper ingets wld that trigger u??

Guns and long term shelf stable ammunition is worth more than gold.

My spam can of 7.62x54R would be worth 10 times its weight in gold in the event of a real societal collapse.

ITT: pol goes full retard and has completely fails to understand why and how people value things and how gold can be an easily tradeable commodity

Yes goym, take these plastic coins in exchange for your worthless gold. You're not wrong

gold has been money all our history, over all diferent civilizations
it's been used as a bridge for trading between different civilizations/societies

unlike literally anything else, due to it's objective phisical qualities it doesn't suppose a liability, so as it's somewhat universal, it's a way to preserve value
>time doesn't affect it, you can't corrupt it/fake it
>to stock or to transport it is not problematic/expensive
>scarcest shit
>based pure aesthetic metal

precedents:
always beat paper /state monopoly money / currency manipulation, all over the history, every time, everywhere
only gold hoarders keep their wealth after hyperinflation/collapses, i.e. everyone is poor;your properties becomes worthless, your gold does not
economic fuck ups, bubbles, bank bankrupcies and so on, only started happening outside of gold standard

gold isn't an investment, it's a way to instantly beat inflation (min -4% year) so you preserve your sweat/purchase power

only sheeps will remain using fiat

don't think ETFs is owning gold, nor think stockmarkets are good assets, MOST the credit expansion money ends up in the stockmarkets

There isn't going to be some apocalyptic scenario like the Walking Dead where you get to go around fighting gun battles in the street because the currency crashed. All that will happen is government panic like in 2008 and people will carry on with their lives. Grow up.

Venezuela wouldn't be in control of it. And I'm mostly talking about the countries that matter, they will unite under one electronic currency.

>gold has been money all our history, over all diferent civilizations

Yeah, because they didn't have computers.

when that happens gold won't be worthless, but a pack of batteries or a sack of rice will get you more.

So it isn't a worldwide currency then? More or less another Eurozone?

This

And coffee

If it was a shit hit the fan type scenario I would laugh at anyone trying to trade with me using gold.

It won't be one crypto currency, it will be a shit pile of them, along with decentralized exchanges and markets.

And it won't just be nation states doing it.

It's going to get a hella lot more granular than ever before, for cheaper, faster and safer.

ya ok peter Schiff. hows ur father doing btw

I would imagine coffee and 54r being very valuable.

Well then I can see certain South American countries becoming very wealthy.

>uhm ill give 3 crumbs of gold for the piece of bread you have mr farmer

more like for an acre or 10

Would you really? Economy tends to recover no matter how bad the situation.

Fiat currency doesn't work and has a lifespan of about 20-30 years.

If you can't hold it, it has no value

What the fuck would I do with those heavy bricks of soft shitty metal?

>just going to migrate towards a one-world digital fiat currency

lol, funny globalist dreams

I thought you were talking about global currency. I don't think we're going to see that but I can see the transition off of paper fiat.

Whatever.

I still stockpiling gold, silver and ohter things.

>implying all currency isn't fiat

what are electronics you dumb fucking ape. crawl back into the jungle, monkey.

>silver
...is a meme

That doesn't mean you can't save wealth by investing in metals retard.

Because people dont understand that fiat currency is backed, not by nothing, but by the GDP

Sell them for profit when the economy recovers.

This, it's basically emergency reserve.

>If you can't hold it, it has no value

This

But But the (((TRADERS)))

GALACTIC CREDITS WHEN

What would be the closest to perfect currency, then?

Bump

The Reichsmark

semen, the banks are already setup

>one world
>digital
>fiat currency
The most jewish piece of jewish schemes I've heard yet.

>Reichsmark

>No country will ever try again to produce its currency backed by its manufacturing power

information

>digital fiat currency
Because the worthless paper we have isn't quite worthless enough.

Maybe OP doesn't realize 99% of our currency is already digital. Or does he imagine billionaires have some kind of Scrooge McDuck money swimming pool silo?

The majority of currency is already digital, not paper.

How?
It only works if the farmer has the outside world links and thing are fine elsewhere.
Oh is that it?
People are storing gold and hoping to make it to Europe after everything goes to shit?

China is going to that actually, tying to a portfolio of internal products.
Its why so many people under Trump want to do WW3 with them.

>Pick Hillary and she works with Russia.
>Pick Trump and trigger WW3 with China.
>Pick Stein and destroy the whole system

not really. the fundamentals of that graph, looking towards the next few decades, looks very strong

That's good, your country would have completely fucked our dollar after NAFTA then the same thing would have happened to the peso when all your jobs moved to China.

The whole point to holding gold and silver is to guard your wealth against inflation. It doesn't prep against total economic melt down.

Initially when there is an economic melt down cash is king. Those melt downs start with a run on banks which will shut down and freeze withdrawals. Your ATM card won't work. You won't be able to take cash out of the bank. Cash on hand will be king.

Look at disaster areas like Katrina when the power is out and you can't use your ATM card. Cash initially will be very very useful.

Once you have that hyper inflationary situation which doesn't just emerge overnight that's when your alternative currency will emerge and in all likelihood the most useful currencies will be bullets/food/clean water/ cigarettes/ booze. Once things stabilize you can sell your metals for stable currency again and your wealth isn't magically evaporated.

gold is scarce, computer currencies are not, in fact, they're manipulated to ridiculous levels due to credit expansion, 1% cash coeficient and fkin central banks, it's insane

100€ deposit to a bank means that bank can now lend 99€

those 99€, once deposited to the next bank, it will also lend the 99% of it, and so on and so on, it's an exponential multiplier of money. And on top of this bullshit, as it leads to bankrupcy obviously, there are central banks backing the system up with fresh new money!!!

It's not hard to understand, it's hard to accept it's so retarded

and the real computer alternatives like bitcoins are literally a baby, it's volatility is not small yet and it won't ever remplace gold, it might coexist with it perfectly btw

gold will always fit the purpose of money, and it doesn't matter if you understand it or not, it's value doesn't come from retards subjective preferences

and when gold is upgraded with blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies won't even compete

i'm on holidays on spain hi son

Esteban knows what's up

Economics major here. This thread is retarded.
new/pol/ per usual legit.

Also, I wonder who could be behind this post dot dot dot

That is literally how things worked most of the time. During the gloomy aftermath of the collapse lighters, salt and ammo will be more valuabe though.

We can only hope a huge solar flare ruin the digital infrastructure once this monetary system is implemented.

cash is worthless if all the monetary system is on hangover
youtube.com/watch?v=ttx-GfyaNKQ

gold and silver is still valuable as it's prize won't move in countries that weren't affected by the gradual recession or collapse, you will liquify it even better than before, because paper money is on a spiral to the ground as normalfags start to learn about fiat money always late

> one-world electronic fiat currency
>calls us retarded
Si-Fi fantasyfag please go

>you realize that when our currency does become devalued that everyone is just going to migrate towards a one-world digital fiat currency, right? the only reason it hasn't happened in the past is because they didn't have computers.

>When what is generally considered the global currency collapses, people won't revert back to older methods after seeing the economic failure of contemporary methods
That's not how real life works CTR
Learn risk assessment.

Didn't knew that Huerta de Soto visited Sup Forums.

Saludos.

Did someone say gold?

The only kid with any sense itt is a fucking spic

how does it feel Sup Forums

hue hue hue hue hue hue

People don't even know the price of gold

>when our currency does become devalued
>when
...like over the past hundred years?

>paper bills is a completely arbitary system
>a shiny metal which quantity vastly surpasses its very limited practical uses is not
>because its shiny

What did they mean by this?

I live in a country that matters economically. The dollar is fucked chances are very high currency is fucked everywhere. Nobody gives a shit about your nigger euro or peso or whatever the fuck your euromexican money is, so maybe that's true for you.

Cash initially holds value because it takes time for people to realize a currency will hyper inflate. Runs on banks occur first. Shortages are gonna happen next and nobody is gonna give a fuck about your gold and silver bars when they're having a hard time finding food.

They are goldfags because they are retarded so nice question.

Anyway, there are simply too many people to ever have a gold backed currency again.

If you want to protect yourself against le Mad Max scenario, then buy food, water, weapons etc. If you have some extra money to burn on valuables you should stockpile whiskey and cigarettes, which would be way more valuable than a shiny rock.

what did he mean by this? can (((they))) synthesize gold now?

Yes goy don't worry about not owning gold

>gold
>shiny rock

Swedish education

Rallo loves fractional reserve and third worlders

We should hang him

Ever heard of jokes?

>mfw the swede uses his gold bars for a paper weight
>mfw the swede has no gold bars

This

If gold is valueless why are the jews hoarding it?

I think that's a little anti-semitic to characterize Jews in such a stereotypical manner. Have a source for that claim?

lotsa goyims itt oy vey mozel tov!

relying on electronic digits that can be shut down easily or taken offline for many reason is even dumber

Gold isn't valueless but what the (((((((((jews))))))))) always forget is that you need to be able to do something with it.

You wanna know why the US has no gold? We use it all in our indrustries. Your computer, smartphone, any electronics in general really amongst many other things have a little bit gold and various other metals, alloys, etc in them.

>relying on electronic digits that can be shut down easily or taken offline for many reason is even dumber
>gets trips
what did he mean by this