>the genius!
>look how he helps his people!
>he is best for Russia!

marketwatch.com/story/poverty-in-russia-to-rise-sharply-world-bank-2016-04-06

Still love him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mostly has to do with oil falling and the sanctions.

The former, of course, means that a lot of the "recovery" under Putin was due to the oil and not really him, either.

>Sanction the fuck out of the country
>Economy tanks
>This is somehow their fault

He also loves little boys

>(((World Bank)))

Why do you come to this board if you do not know about the Jews?

I've nothing against President Putin. And the happier his people are, the better. My own people in the UK can be concentrated on then, maybe they will find a little happiness eventually too. We are on the cusp of a new world and new order, starting from tomorrow.

>continually fuck with other countries
>get sanctioned
>Vlad is a good boy he dindu nuffin Americans are devil pigs

maybe we should sanction the USA then

>other countries react
>condemn and sanction other country for reacting to you
>This was you own fault you know. You shouldn't have opposed us

Say "that's geopolitics" is one thing, condemning another country for playing the exact same game you are is pure kikery.

When was the last time the USA anex land from another country. Stop acting like putin didn't know what he was doing invading an eastern European country. Even though Ukraine isn't in nato it's very obvious that the US would respond to any aggressions as would Russia if we invaded kazakhstan.

>it's ok if you do it covertly

top kek, fuck off

>installing puppet after puppet government all through the middle east and eastern Europe
>But we didn't annex them though :^)

also
>equating the Crimea annexation to a hypothetical American invasion of Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan isn't majority ethnically American.
Kazakhstan didn't belong to the USA before.
Kazakhstan isn't bordered to the USA.
Kazakhstan didn't hold a referendum to join the USA.

what are
>iran
>iraq
>afghanistan
>thailand
>phillipines
>argentina
>venezuela
>hawaii
>dominican republic
>american samoa

probably missing at least a dozen here

wtf i love poverty now

>unironically condemning other countries for doing what America does daily

The situation is much better now than in 1991. Russia is a shithole but it's been consistently improving during Putin's terms.

Dependence on oil exports can largely account for the recent pains.

>argentina
I know BA gets full of yankees sometimes but I wouldn't quite call that annexing.

>Annexation is the same as having armed forces in a country with their governments consent
Also Venezuela, I don't know what your point is unless you're talking about our meddling in south ameica during the cold war.
>hurrr they voted to join Russia
My point was that if we invaded kazakhstan it would be encroaching on the Russian border.
>puppet governments
Where? Iraq? The implications

>My point was that if we invaded kazakhstan it would be encroaching on the Russian border.

And annexing Crimea didn't encroach on the US border, so its not a valid comparison, retard

It is encroaching on the NATO border. Look at how putin reacts to just US troops in poland.
>Inb4 Crimea isn't near the nato border because Ukraine isn't in nato

The Euro used to be at about 1.3 USD per 1 Euro, not it's almost 1:1 again. It seems the Dollar has become stronger in comparison to pretty much all other currencies.

Russian counter sanctions were those, who damaged their economy. EU and USA only sanctioned private persons and some corporations. Also, low oil prices played their role in low ruble rate.

Poland borders Russia you stupid fuck

>Inb4 Crimea isn't near the nato border because Ukraine isn't in nato
but thats a valid point

Russia is essentially priced out of the global market through sanctions, but it doesn't need the global market.

Point being: Comparing the RUB to the USD is utterly meaningless and makes you look stupid.

On the one hand, he's excellent on the international stage and has forced America to burn half its relationships in the middle east to stop Russian expansion.

On the other hand, he's completely failed to diversify the Russian economy and is still completely reliant on Oil exports who's prices are still controlled by how willing the Saudis are to open the spigots.

>Where? Iraq? The implications

Yes, Iraq for a start.

>Kill government
>Install friendly "democratic" government
>American companies move in to reap the spoils

But at least you didn't annex them. ;^)

It isn't a valid point because it's an invasion of Ukraine witch fucking borders POLAND. Also poland does not border Russia mr. Toothpaste . What is the country of Belarus. Holy fuck

I never liked Putin but I do like how he upsets globalists.

>Also poland does not border Russia mr. Toothpaste . What is the country of Belarus. Holy fuck

Look up where in the world Kaliningrad is and what country it is a part of.

Jews are good at nepotism. Go beat them in their own game if you don't like it.

>devalues ruble
>good for exports
>somehow a bad thing

The funniest shit goes down when actual Russians try to tell that their country sucks in many aspects, and you have dumbass Murican slav-boos doing their best to contradict , it's almost the same shit with USSR appeasers and ex-soviet state descendants

Belarus is an independent country. Even if they're a Russian puppet gorvenment the fact of the matte is that putin invaded Ukraine (more than just crimea) which is actually bordering poland. If you're going to bitch over getting sanctioned by nato countries, like your own, I don't know what to say lad.

It'd be good if they exported anything of worth besides oil and gas and is not a resource

see

Belarus has been working hard in the last 5 years to distance themselves from Russia and self-govern.

The Union was ruled by some poeple with a lot of power and after the fall these same people had enough money/power to buy the entire country..
Nothing changed but the idiology..
They need a revolution or else they will be poor forever.

9/10 bretty gud bait
your gifted

hahahhahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>export mostly to Europe
>sanctions and counter-sanctions are in place
>people get poorer and poorer because Putin just had no other choice but to annex the Crimea
>Russia isn't producing anything interesting for Europe, just petroleum, coal and raw aluminium

>revolution
To plunge the country in another dark age and, I'm more than sure that even if faces change, the same old elite will rule the place; you can't just revolve a place just like that when things are going crap

they can only get "that" far, lukashenko throws some comment or speaks against some ideas pushed by Putin from time to time to somewhat remind people that he's in charge of Belarus

This. USDRUB is 60 compared to 30 before the oil prices dropped, but EURRUB is 63 compared to 42 before.

yeah exactly so they just accept it.. it's still not optimal

hahaha oh wow. Putin is get back crimea coz he know what happend next. Sanctions was just good excuse for bad economic situation but actually not a reason of them. So Americans play for Volodya.

what

It's okay when Americans do it because I'm American and value American values.

It was totally worth it.

> They fell for the 'stronger currency = better economy meme'

Its not 1650 anymore Sup Forums. Some nations gotta be exporters.

don't forget (((American interests)))

sitting on the oil needle =/= great exporter

The reason those sanctions happened is because of this.

SANCTIONS ARE THE RESULT OF AN INVASION SO YEAH IT KIND OF IS THEIR FAULT YOU DUMB SHIT

As i remember there was many talking about soon oil price down in last part of 200x years. I guess Putin can understand what need to lure away people sight from when that's happend

wow you got us there damn you're right damn

>calling Iran annexed

yeah no

Ah, yes, of course, such conflicts are a great way to boost his gravitas and political standings in general or to move the nation's thoughts away from the economical situation and such, didn't that war in chechnya or abkhazia help getting him in office?

People seem to forget that before the "invasion" they held that referendum. >They wanted to be part of Russia
>Ukraine and EU ignore the people
>say no
>Crimea asks for help from Russia
> they help
> Russia is the bad guy

Better than ((Russian interests)) Jews aren't exclusive to America

its actually the first time they accused Russia of hacking an election

>RUSSIA MADE THEM VOTE THAT WAY

its incredibly retarded

why are you being defensive user

It's true though, don't you think they don't have power in Russia too?

when did i say they didn't?
why even bring it up?

>didn't that war in chechnya or abkhazia help getting him in office?
i don't think he have so many power in that time period, he was mostly puppet of jewBAB or at least show himself as puppet.

underrated post.

Not realising that the state of our economy and the sanctions aren't to do with the fact we don't let the Rothschilds run our central bank like every other country does.

Come back when you have learned a bit about the world.

Saddam and Gaddafi were CIA stooges. Fucking bay of pigs was an attempted annexation.

>annexing stolen clay
>"""invasion"""

Yeah there are many professional ((russian)) in Russia. T-suck for example

But 90% of the inflation is due to the economic war being waged on Russia by the West, and the rest is global oil market prices. Putin has nothing to do with either of those.

>invasion
Can't invade a non-existent country. Ukraine, Belgium, and Canada are memes.

>Putin has nothing to do with either of those.
Let's be honest he can at least try to change base of our economics.

The sanctions happened because the West is punishing Russia for protecting its interests at home, which every country has the right to do. These sanctions are stupid, unjustified, and hurt the west too.

The Euromaidan instated a government that had no constitutional mandate. Yanukovych was never properly impeached and the government that proceeded him was illegitimate. Russia took action to protect ethnic Russians in Crimea and their Black Sea Fleet based in Sevastopol.

tl;dr - read a book

>American values
Worshipping niggers throwing around an egg shaped ball, chemically castrating children to promote sexual deviancy, encouraging white people to stop having children at all, or pushing the equality meme?

Russia is a fucking shithole governed by an actual retard.

*succeeded

>an actual retard.
coz you don't deserve nothing else, mr. жлoб

The sanctions were due to military action in the Ukraine. Obama explicitly stated under what circumstances would remove them.

If Russia had more influence they could. Sanctions only work to the extent that the international community cooperates.

What are sanctions?
What is petro dollar?
What is sovereignty?
What is 90% white country.

Russians always lived poor and always will.

Crimea has 0% historical connection with Ukraine. Khrushchev admin of Crimea to the Ukraine SSR in the 50s. Before that it was Russian. Before Catherine the Great it was the Crimean khanate. Crimea has a much connection to Ukraine as to Scotland.

If the US hadn't orchestrated the overthrow of the elected Ukraine government by an anti-Russia mob, none of it would have been necessary. No way Russia would let them take away the Sevastopol port. "Invasion"? Fuck you. Call it what you want. Кpым нaш.