Based Colbert BTFO's Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xL8K74Tkw

How will Drumpf ever recover? He doesn't even know what day of the week it is!

PROOF that Trump has dementia or brain damage. Even Ronald Reagan's mind was in better shape!

Colbert is 110% right. DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED WITHIN 100 DAYS SCREEN CAP THIS. Why? The republicans, as bad as they are, WILL NOT ALLOW an incompetent president that does not know the days of the week. THERE IS LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDE, because Michelle Pence will take over if Trump is impeached. AS BAD AS PENCE IS, AT LEAST HE IS NOT AN INCOMPETENT. REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS AGREE.

Prove Colbert wrong! Pro-tip, you can't!

people still watch this cuck?

reminder to sage.

I watch his show every night. It gives me good talking points and arguements needed to counter drumpf propagandists.

This is a legitimate political discussion regarding Colbert's expert political analysis, exactly what Sup Forums is about. Stop trying to silence us.

high school and college me watched this mother fucker every day

what the fuck was wrong with me

((you)) are trying too hard

His Late-night show wasn't on when you were in college. (I, ASSUME). YOU WEREN'T EVEN WATCHING THE REAL COLBERT! Comedy Central wrote all his content back then.

Give his late show a watch, it's the real deal.

Reminder wikileaks revealed that Colbert and John Oliver are paid cucked shills that sucked Hillary's clit for the entire campaign, while shitting on Trump for every dust.
Guess the globalists have all US comedians on tape at "pizza" parties...

If he was a paid shill, then why did he have Donald Trump on his show? I'm guessing Hillary was behind that too?

Why even give him the time of day if this was the case?

He showed him respect & proof that he is NOT a paid "shill". Colbert has original and EXPERT opinions, not paid ones.

Why wouldn't he have him? Just look after Trump being on his show, through the nominee, 'till the election month. Also shilling for "Russia hacked the election" or "Hillary is a saint". You can find it yourself

>Slumpfkins actually believe this

those don't make him a shill. they are his original opinions.

He's a faggot and therefor unable to BTFO anybody.

Who watches this shit?
This is so fucking bad...

The anti Trump, pro Hilary sentiment was quite obvious if you watched their shows during the campaign. If you need something like wikileaks to tell you that, then you're a retard.

>roman catholic
>good looking wife
>probably could seduce your wife or my wife even if I was a cuckservative.
>hurr durr he's a "faggot"

A lot of people watch in America. How would you know? You're from Ukraine.

I like colbert

I'm glad there are some sane people in this place.

but they are the best in the world. based putin

@ 7:12 "I might need to run in 2020 against Trump or Pence" - Stephen Colbert. PLEASE!

Say it with me. President Stephen Colbert.

>It gives me good talking points and arguements needed to counter drumpf propagandists.

That's why you're an ineffectual baby

I'm sorting comments by new on the video and it's amazing how upset you drumpftards are over colbert.

that makes me intelligent. I listen to experts unlike trump.

You dont own the hypnosis techniques used on all Daily Show hires

funny shit man, have a good life

putin is a thug that is in the business of interefering with democracy in both the ukraine and unfortunately even America.

Intelligence and media agree that if the Russians didn't hack the election, trump would not have won. which, is why

Pathetic.

>hundreds of polls were wrong b..b..but this one.
>will start work on Monday. b..b..but start doing that shit we don't want immediately
>etc

A D V E R T I S I N G
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
I
N
G

>dissapoint

>Pence becomes president

>he enacts Project Lightning: creating hundreds of FEMA camps around the country to put homosexuals in to undergo electrocution therapy

Sounds pretty damn good, Trump is too pro-homo desu.

Those comments disgust me, Obama has really brainwashed the dumbest Fucking millenials ever.

Fucking reeeeeee

at least pence will be able to run the country which is my point regardless of how he is on the LGBLT community. I feel bad for the LGTs, but at least we will still have a country.

i allready knew, faggot. The wikileaks emails just proved it. Normies find it hard to swallow.

how's Longeria, i mean London?

why do people tolerate their late night entertainment be turned into trash, do people enjoy coming hpme from work, relaxing late at night at the television only to be bombarded with snarky political punditry

what the fuck has happened with American entertainment, when will the free market fix this.
when will actual good late night variety shows come back and destroy this stagnate talk show formula.

>ywn get home sit back with your family and watch Johnny cash bantz with guests, and listen to Waylon Jennings play the guitar

Pied piper plan, look it up on wikileaks

getting political analysis from a comedian

mocking god..... wtf

Who cares about this guy? He had virtually no influence in this election.

Time magazine named him one of the most influential americans. Shows what you know.

He btfos dudes a bunch

Hacks like Colbert and Seth Meyers only complains about Trump because those are the only videos of theirs that get any views.

>cuckbert
>based