youtube.com/watch?v=V4veBuE_QA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder

Pls let us in when they turn on us

Just give us some wasteland to build on or something

No

pls tho

No, fuck off, we're full.
I see plenty of Brits whining about how Latvians wuz stealyn deir jerbs.
Fuck off. Prep the bull and leave us alone. You can take our dumbest people and get killed by Muhammad.

Pls just give us a swamp or something

Piss off like your tourists piss on our statues.

>Whole nations full of Anglos to choose to escape to
>European nations we share history with that would gladly welcome us
>"p-please Latvia let us in" he says on Sup Forums
You sound pathetic, sort yourself out.

i'll let in a qt l o n d o n gf ONLY

>give
Nope

I'd be willing to sell if I got a great price and money upfront.

>implying the baltics arent the only nations that won't die in the next 30 years

Latvia is rightful British clay

the picture is blue for a reason

I don't understand why average Russian beleives in Putin?Why average German believes Merkel?Why average believes American Trump?Why average Latvian believes EU?

we safe for work

great, it's even better when the common people haven't been brainwashed with "progressiveness" and similar virtues

>>>/rebbit/

go back anglo

>make a thread on pol
>nothing to do with, or the discussion of, politics
>gets told to go back to Sup Forums
>gets mad

Based

Hard mode for Baltic threads: go on without talking about Russia.
This will be my 1 and last post by this ID. start.

well good fucking job you autist, you already broke the rule

t. six toed people

At least we are people

fuck you, this guy started talking about Russia first.
now THIS is really my last post in this thread.

Seriously, don't talk about Russia. I warn you.

fuck, i can feel it, that some guy is planning to post something and give me (you). Don't.

Don't make me get the stick.

I just asked question I'm sorry that it offended you.
Well have a nice day Rusanon.

I miss you.

that's lithuania thank you very much

MINDEE
youtube.com/watch?v=V4veBuE_QA0

Latvian here,

Saving loads of money and getting back to Latvija and becoming a populist politician.

British Women are the sluttiest desu senpai.

Since we're on the topic of Russia, could baltic Sup Forumslacks elaborate on what their experience with russians in their countries looks like? Do all russians refuse to integrate? Do any russians learn baltic/estonian languages?

simply put: yes to both questions

>itt:We envy we are not russian - club

Hahahahaha you are so pathetic, with your population of 2000 people max. Time to prepare for anal annihilation! New sherrif in town, Bidlos!

I'm half russian and half latvian, most of my friends were russian, despite going to Latvian school. There are two schools in Latvia russian and lativian but you can also learn each others language in the other school. Latvian language is mandatory.

There are some good and there are some bad people, the worst part is the sold out media spouting lies about russia, nationalism, brexit and other '''''alt right'''''' stuff. Always keeping people in fear and demoralised...

>I'm half russian and half latvian
no, you're r*ssian

I'm from Vilnius, I know a lot of Russians who speak and consider themselves to be Lithuanians. Of course there are negative experiences, but of course there are negative experiences with everybody.

They're fucking ugly

Which party do you support at the moment?

I'd say a 50/50 yes to both

They don't integrate. They refuse to learn the language.
I don't think we are the same species.

Then why do I have a Latvian passport, went to a Latvian school and have some sort of nationalism and obligation to fix our mess of a country?!?!?!?!?!?

yes?

I remember watching a scene from a lithuanian movie with subs, the characters spoke lithuanian but threw in cyka blyat every 5 or so words
kek'd
Do other balts also swear in russian from time to time?

Yes, all the time.

Yeah the Lithuanian cuss words are pretty tame in comparison.

more than you'd ever guess

None.

Okay. Well at least where do you lean politically?

Both cases happen. Some ethnic Russians learn the language and are cool bros in general, and some are cancer, not learning the language out of spite, constantly shitting out whatever they've learned on perviy baltiskiy and they suddenly disappear when you ask them why don't they go to Russia if they say life's so much better there.

Right, just want to boost Latvia out of the mess it's in and make it more independent.

Well you can't blame them, they have this expat mentality that they belong to a greater and more powerful country that abandoned them due to unfair reasons, and they want back/want to be annexed by Russia
I bet most of these people would regret moving back home

They would feel home nowhere, they would stand out in Russia due to their accent and other quirks in language and they surely want to stand out here themselves

I do blame them, boo fucking hoo, for the old people it's pure nostalgia, they spent their best days in USSR , that clouds the bread lines and other brilliant things it had

For the most younger people that "call themselves russian" and are cunts in general, it's 80% upbringing to blame, when you have parents as I described above ,it's no wonder of what you become

Most of them are born in Lithuania to Lithuanian citizens, yet they still act as if they were Russian. I would be ok with that if everything they said wasn't I LOVE RUSSIA PUTIN IS THE BEST ANNEX BALTICS KILL THE STUPID PATRIOTS RUSSIA IS LOVE RUSSIA IS LIFE. They literally don't talk about anything else. That's bad.

Okkupandid välja!!!!!!!

I'm sure the mentality will slowly fade away in next generations, Putin doesn't seem to give baltic russians a reason to hope for russian annexation in the future

they have to go back.

>Do all russians refuse to integrate?
Бoльшинcтвo иттeгpиpyютcя, дaжe к имeнaм -as -us дoбaвляют. Pyccкиe кoтopыe плoхo гoвopят пo литoвcки вcтpeчaютcя oчeнь peдкo и бoльшинcтвy yжe зa copoкeт. Я личнo литoвcким влaдeю пoлyчшe бoльшинcтвa литoвцeв, пpaвдa имя нe кoвepкaл.

Oh god, those fuckin threads...

the classic one

Я тaк пoнимaю чтo pyccких в Литвe нe тaк мнoгo в пpoцeнтнoм cooтнoшeнии кaк в Лaтвии, вoт тaм гдe-тo 50/50 и им нe нpaвитcя идeя жить в лaтышcкoм нaциoнaльнoм гocyдapcтвe. Ho cyть в тoм, чтo кaк тoлькo oни cдeлaют pyccкий гocyдapcтвeнным языкoм, вce cтaнyт гoвopить пo-pyccки и дни лaтышcкoгo coчтeны

Contrary to my first associations, this didn't turn out to be even 1/10th as cancerous as the threads on Sup Forums

hahahah western europeans btfo

Take places like Daugavpils, I don't know if anyone still knows Latvian there, seriously, it's 50% Russians, 18 Latvians, I don't think Latvian is used in any government or private institution there, seriously

Hell, look at our damn capital, western liberals are wetdreaming about a paradise capital like ours, where only 43 or so percent are of your own nation, 38% Russians (although whilst living there it feels like it can easily be 60%) and others.

Oни ecть, нo нe тaк мнoгo, кaк в Лaтвии, пocлe paзвaлa зaкpыли oчeнь мнoгo pyccких шкoл из зa нeхвaтки yчeникoв, дa и бoльшинcтвo нынeшних pyccкoязычных ceмeй oтпpaвляют дeтeй в литoвcкиe шкoлы. Я caм pyccкyю зaкoнчил, пpaвдa yжe c шecтoгo клacca мы yчилиcь пo литoвcким yчeбникaм и нeкoтopыe ypoки вeлиcь нa литoвcкoм.

kekd

are they also behind the latvian government?

>Country so corrupt that even sandniggers don`t want to live here, only jewish-commie-trick hardened latvians that don`t fall for the "muh ebin freedombs to fugg bois and animals and shiet" or the "RUUUUSSSIIIIAAA STROOOOOONKK))))))))))) NO DEGENERACY HERE!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))"(pic related)

>Square jaw
Pure balt

No swamp for you britbong, take your lands back from Londonstan first.