Facts:

facts:
>Weeaboos are growing in numbers (in the west of course)
>anime has normalized pedo shit, incest, and promiscuity
>meaning these things are already normal among a sizeable chunck of the population (especially millenials and generation z)

This is the future of the west...

The jews won.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1015157/dbd592c391/
nhentai.net/g/183911/
youtube.com/watch?v=RbmS3tQJ7Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No of course not, because OK WHEN JAPAN DOES IT LE JAPAN PERFECT NO WESTERN ARE SHIT THIS IS A ANIME WEBSITE EVERYTHING IS ANIME FOR WEEBFAGGOTS

Noticed more and more of weabos are now right-wing ?

Their autism is a great weapon in our war

>o vey white men! nvm the agenda of marrying after your 30's with infertile, frustrated women, so your offspring is born with autism

>The jews want to normalize pedophilia.
>The jews control the media and the government
>The media and the government are overwhelmingly "kill all pedos" mode, both left and right.

Take the lolipill user. You know it in your heart to be true.

I like anime and am not a paedophile. I am a volunteer in a primary school as well and I am training to be a teacher from September.

>The media and the government are overwhelmingly "kill all pedos" mode, both left and right.
Not any more, it's not!

>Going that far just to be close to children

You should be reported pedofuck

>If you ever go near children you must be a paedophile
Kill yourself and take these
guys with you

Rem best girl

So did you just sleep through pizza gate or what? The government IS a pedophile ring you fool. When the white race is nearly extinction our sons and daughters will be breed and groomed to sexually serve the most vile kikes from every corner of the land.

There's nothing bad about anime

Yeah actually I can say that's true from personal experience but after a while seeing how far to the left my views were going because of this shit and how people failed to separate reality from fantasy was one of the most important redpills for me

Sure it encourages incest and pedo, but the weebfag has to realize that shit won't happen to them irl and has to get back out of the rabbit hole.

Been there, experienced it, out of that phase. I have a lot of bookmarks in my panda.

The onky way to stop it is to show them these articles and question their "pedoness" and how far they have gone into it. You can get them off, but will take some time.

To be honest, it was one of the stupidest phases I've been through. Made me research a bunch of shit including reading laws and other crap. Now, meh, I'm a better person?

>best girl

reddit:zero a shit
SHIT

>girl

>Being this pleb

>Reddit:Zero

>being this much of a faggot

>Ohhhhhhhhh yes, user-san! Why have kids with firthy bronde aryan woman when yu can sreep with eternalrry virgin waifu pirrow?

Rem:Zero

The future of the west is nice it has monster girls.

Thank you for the best girls, Jew.

Just turned into a weeb a couple months ago, there are just so many chinese cartoons to watch tbqhfampai.

Thank you Japan. You are the best animator

I wish you normalfags would kill yourself.

>anime has normalized pedo shit, incest, and promiscuity

All of those things were the norm before the 20th Century, before (((they))) infiltrated everything. If anything, going back to these older ways would be going back to making the Jews lose. It'd probably help encourage our birth rates too, since most Jewish controlled White countries have lower birth rates than countries which don't have strict age or incest laws.

Why do you think these things are more common in countries with the least Jewish influence, like Arab countries or Japan? It's no coincidence most weeaboos tended to lean to the right.

>2D
>3D

is anime halal?

You may be right, but your country is ran by crypto-kikes anyways, so we shouldn't really take your word for it.

What the fuck is her problem?

Based nip

>>anime has normalized pedo shit, incest, and promiscuity
That's a retarded argument

Maybe city people.
Us country folk will just open fire like always.

Fun fact: Murders don't happen in the sticks. Folk just up and get lost and never found.

they are (((alt right))) which is pro homosexuality and anime, meaning it's degeneracy itself.

the real right fights against all forms of degeneracy

Anime is love,
Anime is life.

>spread meth and crack
>use it to lock up people and take away their shit
hmmmmm

>(((alt-right)))
at this point the alt-right is anyone who isn't a fucking neocon.

anyone who is a weeb and thinks twitter attentionwhores need to be taken seriously, and support open homosexuality and israel.

Society can endure old man young woman (of breeding age) marriages. Those have happened since before recorded history.

What the modern loli culture encourages though, is to let young women have casual sex without their parent's having any say in the matter. (Birth control for minors and abortions without their parent's knowledge.)

That is a dangerous recipe for a chaotic society. There are not a lot of men who don't tolerate their young daughters being in the presence of other men unsupervised. They know what eventually happens and that they have to fix the mess.

Don't let the pedo's fool you with the Lolita bride posts. Those were done under arranged marriages and both parties were told by family and society that they were expected to be part of a functional family. If that's what you truly want, you can probably find it somewhere in the less developed world.

What is being promoted is not marriage. It is casual sex with underage girls who are written as if they have wisdom and experience of the script writers. That is a lie to tempt you into the same degenerate hook up culture you've seen take over the West, this time with even younger women.

Those who exploit cheap labor need an unstable society to keep up their Mass Immigration scam. Don't fall for it.

>young women
lolis are literally children you fucking pedo

>lolis are literally children
You see children.
He sees young women.
Technically, he's more correct than you since lolis will grow into women, not into children.

>will grow into
holy shit why are you pedos so delusional?

So little girls don't become women?
What do they become? Babies?

>thinks kids don't grow up
>calls other people delusional

lolis ARE kids. it doens't matter what they end up being after years of maturing, but they ARE kids. you don't treat kids like adults just because they eventually end up being adults you pedo piece of shit

Why is it normalfags can't see the difference between 2D and 3D? Almost as mentally ill as leftist.

>you don't treat kids like adults
You do if you want them to grow up to be responsible adults.
You treat children like children, you wind up with immature adults.
Case in point: Modern Society

Good job idiot. You ruined society, but at least the kids don't have to jerk/suck off any dicks.

But the number is still insignificant. Don't lose hope just yet.

>this autism
Good God man, just shut up. Also I'd like to point out that the longer you treat children as children, the slower they develop to maturity and their childhood extends into adolescence and even into young adulthood as is the case we have now with the amount of (wo)manchildren we have plaguing society today.

Neck yourself. You fell for the Jewish meme and pride yourself on defending it.

>a caterpillar will eventually become a butterfly
>therefore it is a young butterfly
>and since it's a butterfly, it can fly
Pedo logic, everyone

>anime
>alt-right
>autism

2016 has showed us what it can do, why not embrace it further?

>comparing humans to insects
Boy howdy.

Nice strawman.

>complaining about logical fallacies after comparing humans to insects

>that image
>that flag
Seems about right.

>I want to fuck kids because it turns them into adults
go hang yourself you pedo fuck

Fuck off you massively projecting autist. I never said OR implied that. You're probably a nigger with the amount of reading comprehension you have.

I bet you also believe Vidya Games normalized murder.

>anime has normalized promiscuity
are we watching the same shit?

Don't like loli, dumb frogposter?

KYS

Mods really should filter kys to commit soduku

flower = menstruation

LEVITICUS 15:24 And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.

LEVITICUS 15:33 And of her that is sick of her flowers, and of him that hath an issue, of the man, and of the woman, and of him that lieth with her that is unclean.

1CORINTHIANS 7:36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

Hebephilia is Christian, radical Islam must be fought with radical Christendom.

Pedo is a confusion of extreme legitimate frustration.

Loli is the reddest of pills. Find a young girl and mould her into the perfect wife

Sauce?

Yes, OP. But real little girls are disgusting. Anime is going to be real, and honestly I think that this was always the Jew's plan.

>tfw jews are the good guys we don't deserve
>tfw jews willingly do what they do knowing they'd be painted as the bad guys
>tfw jews will make anime real and solve the world's problems
>jews will fade into irrelevance without the world ever knowing they made anime real

this one is better leaf, fuck all that shy stuff, and short hair is not for women...

>real little girls are disgusting
little girls generally work only in anime
same goes for brown girls
and women in general
don't fall for the 3D trap

>KYS

Underage faggot

1. A minority of anime actually sexualizes young girls.
2. Anime does the opposite of promoting promiscuity.
3. 14 year olds aren't pedophilia territory.

The Bible.

naice

kek

if anyone is interested exhentai.org/g/1015157/dbd592c391/

nhentai.net/g/183911/

what the heck my id changed.

this, lolis, 2D women and 2D traps should not be compared to the filth that are their 3D counterparts

facts:
1) anime doesn't sexualize pedo shit, incest, or promiscuity
2) Only a tiny number of anime are about sexualization
3) Most anime girls are above 13 years old, as most anime of this kind are set in high school, thus its not pedo its hebo
4) Hebo is natural as we were meant to get married at 16 at most.

It's like when you think back to Sup Forums like, 7 years ago. People used to absolutely tear apart and dismiss tranny threads, but it's kind of eerie seeing the normalization in the past decade on just that issue...

They should just have it trigger an auto ban and save me the trouble of reporting it.

Sauce xD

Look at it that way, if white girls would all get knocked up (by white guys) on their 14th birthday, and every second year after that, we would solve the declining population problem, and keep out females from marxist indoctrination centers.

Females should not be in schools, females should not work just be mothers, and homemakers.

We can get back to equal opportunity, after only whites live on the planet, and above replacement level breeding.

This whole high age of consent numbers are only good from preventing breeding age white females from breeding. The only thing nature is intended for them.

If it bleeds it breeds. But if it is unable to breed yet, fucking it is degenerate. Laws should be set around when a girl gets her first period, she is ok to fuck. Nature made a pretty visible sign for humans, no need to complicate it.

Also female brains stop developing earlier than male brains, so no point in keeping them at schools for the same duration as males.

There is nothing wrong with being a weaboo. I carry my Waifu with me everyday and I'm a functioning member of society with a job and everything.

Anime is more accessible than ever. It's merely a click away. I miss my weeb days from 1997-2005. Fun times. I admit I found Sup Forums in 2004 due to some guy's signature on a forum that led me to /l/.

but Satsuki got short hair at the end of KLK tho

>with a job
Better be in business

Anime is the true red pill. The Third Reich merely lived on with Japan since the jews were unsuccessful in destroying Japan's culture after the war.

No but I travel a lot and work outside so I kinda fit.

Here you go little girl
dont know what you are going to do with this but its what you asked for.
youtube.com/watch?v=RbmS3tQJ7Os
You should meet my daughter shes having trouble meeting friends

Doesnt mean youre not a faggot

>>anime has normalized pedo shit, incest, and promiscuity
Oh shut the fuck up, maybe the shit posted around here but most anime isn't like that.
The only people that post about anime, like you, are closest fans anyways

T-there's nothing wrong with anime....

>Incestfags need to be gassed!

Your fetish is shit!

Im ok with this

russian_chicken.jpg

Doesn't mean I'm not not a faggot either.