I know most of you just LARP as far-right fascists. But what is one far-right idea that you truly believe in

I know most of you just LARP as far-right fascists. But what is one far-right idea that you truly believe in.

For me?

>white nationalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori#Accusations_of_human_rights_abuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eugenics.
I believe a decent portion of the population is simply defective due to years of "muh fee fees" politics.

Gays and especially trannies are a great example.
These are people who were born incorrect. Faulted.

They should be purged for the good of the species.

So should all of the mentally deficient mongoloids and most of those born with horrendous birth defects.

They represent nothing but the genetic breakdown of their code and the failure of their family lines.

They deserve nothing but death and we should give it to them

Black empowerment

removal of kebab and jews

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

White nationalism sort of

I just hate the fact that we are an open season race and any attempt to defend ourselves is regarded as racist or nazism

I understand that this would put into light the superiority of our civilizations and cultures, but maybe you shouldn't fire a gun in your glass house.

I'm honestly not racist and I have seen Mexicans and black people have their feelings hurt by it, grown men, and it made me legit feel bad.

I don't want to be a nazi, so don't turn me into one.

segregation.

Animal rights

We're not larping, you stupid, degenerate newfag. Take your fucking lewds and go back to redit.
No, I'm not kidding, idiot.

Hard red pill to swallow but true. Humanity is fucked unless we can figure out how to become superhuman with perfect genetics. Otherwise we're just apes with large brains running in circles. We will never truly progress.

In this age where everyone acts all hurt if you even blink at them a certain way I would not give a fuck if anyone thought I was racist or not (If I were white)

I mean unless you're some kind of high profile public figure who gives a shit? What are people gonna do? Tweet at you? Fuck that.

Population control (you could say eugenics but I don't really mean something so deliberate)

You aren't allowed to have children unless you meet a certain income criteria and can pass some standardized testing

If you conceive "accidentally" you have the option of either aborting or carrying the child to term then being forcibly sterilized to help you not make the same mistake again

95% of our societal ills can be traced back to bad and unfit parents

I'm racist against blacks (as a group, I treat individuals with decency), and generally disdain democracy. Otherwise I'm a neocon.

Humanity must exist beyond Earth in order to survive. It is imperative that white becomes the interstellar norm for skin tone

Yes and no. I believe honestly that most people who "Identify" as gay/transgender aren't actually, and are doing it from mental illness and over-indoctrination in our degenerate culture. Therapy or hard work should sort them out, and less coddling.

My issue with eugenics is that I don't trust man's judgment enough to know whats "good" and how to best pass it on. We don't understand our own genome well enough yet to make informed decisions.

Read about CRISPR there will be no need for culling.

I believe you have the right to make bad decisions and you cannot legislate charity.

Ethno-nationalism. Not 100% but around 90% should be the minimum accepted levels. Best for healthy communities, social trust and general well being for everyone.

Multiculturalism leads to isolation and "organic" segregation, less trust, less security and well being for ALL, including the immigrants. You think people from sunny desert land is happy up here in the freezing winter winds. Yes they get free money, but social climate + actual climate are both cold and dark up here.

Nah no biggies just lose your job, gf, sister & mother, half your "friends", your school calm and so on. No big deals really for a REAL MAN (tm) just tough it out right. Do woodworking and sell to the neighbours or something.

Dismantling of cultural marxism in public institutions and rejection of Muslim immigrants into a country.

If we've learned anything throughout history, its that power is a fickle master. I don't believe there are men we can entrust with such a burden.

Sometimes I wonder if the rise of the right is part of the grand plan. You heard of Pike´s three world wars? Claimed to be a fake letter but nevertheless, it´s cool.

Talks about WW3 being vs Islamic world and Zionism, aka the West. So rampant leftyism would serve two functions, drum up Communism "values" and destabilize the nations. Plus provoke nationalistic sentiments rising to become a strong force vs Islam. The endgoal being Christianity and Islam utterly BTFOing eachother.

I LARP'd so hard that I actually voted for him

The only one I TRULY care about is white nationalism.

This
>Inb4 the shills in the thread spamming lel pol is satire

Extermination camps for shit posters like OP.

I believe we can trust (some) men with power, but eugenics is too risky.

I believe fundamentally immigration is government sanctioned invasion. If there were no immigration, the US would be fighting off "conquerors"

I believe in Monarchy, I am a Monarchist

Realistic (no "nigger genocide") far-right ideas I believe in.

>Death penalty for drug dealers
>Forced sterilization of poor black and mestizo women
>Forced removal of slums, agricultural communes and indigenous lands
>Criminalization of communism

Eugenics or nothing. don't need whhite/ethno nationalism when everyone is white with a minimum 1OO Intelligence Quotient

top kek, same

fucking brutal but oddly makes a lot of sense.

we as humans put emotion into every decision, when sometimes its not the best one.

It doesn't take much judgement to look at that one genetic deformity of a woman that has 0% body fat and looks disgusting at 27 and survives off of the government shoveling money at her to stave off the inevitable to know that does not deserve to live.

The same can be said of any mentally deficient mongoloid.

Seriously, look at our society today. Look how much money government throws down the drain every year just so that "special needs" children and adults can "feel" like normal people.
They're not normal.
They will never pay taxes.
They will never be anything but a burden on the system.
And for that reason it should be universally understood and agreed that they are parasites on society who should be eliminated.

I mean for fuck's sake, some people are advocating for those mongoloids to breed.
TO BREED
They don't deserve to live, there is absolutely no valid argument that can be made for them to propagate themselves at the expense of the rest of us.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Anglo children.

I bet she couldnt even give birth naturally without shattering her pelvis. Also wheres her ass, too much makeup 6/10.

Anti miscegenation laws and living spaces for the white race completely free of non-whites.

I basically just want to live my life as normal but without political correctness protecting those who commit crimes and without cultural Marxism. I don't really care for much else.

This is a powerful statement. Really makes my gears go 'round.

whos the qt3.14?

The sad truth in this day and age where people take stupidity like Sup Forums and social media seriously, you can and will be ostracized and blacklisted for employment if "controversial" statements are linked to your real identity.

I just want us to have our countries. Places where white people can live amongst their own and produce and mediate for their own, not have to constantly pick up the slack from violent minorities that are predisposed to criminality, have our establishments employing white people. Arabs and pakis work in all our greasy spoons and chippies now and I can't find a decent fish and chips anywhere in this city.

Shit of it is they're not even grateful. They want total and incontestable domination and control of our civic space. They want to be the ones calling the shots in our countries. You can literally SEE thousands of years of Celtic heritage and ancestry in people's faces on this island. You can tell who their ancestors were. Every foreigner we get shits further on who we are and our national history and identity.

Why is it so unreasonable and backwards to people that white countries look after their own and are populated by their own? Japan are better off for it, if you ask me. This will never happen in Asia because the chinks are just not built this way, they don't give a fuck about Jewish guilt and they're immune to Western propaganda.

>Realistic (no "nigger genocide")
>forced sterilization of poor black and mestizo women
You do realize that's literally genocide, right? Not that there's anything wrong about it, mind; there's more ways of genociding a people than just killing them right off.

Looking at who they employ as news anchors, presenters and whatnot here you'd think we were fucking Bangladesh.

>100 IQ cutoff
That gets you smart niggers, asians, and jews too.
Complete racial segregation and -then- eugenics is the best choice.

THIS. Prisons should be used to prevent the poor, dumb and inferior from breeding. Combined with free abortion for the poor, H1B visas for intelligent genes, mandates regarding minimum IQ for donating sperm.

General immigration should be kept to a minimum however the super rich or talented should be allowed in.

>White nationalism
>death of all muslims in the west
>Removing blacks (homo erectus) from all white countries
>jewish influence in politics, media and entertainment
>holocaust may have happened but at a much lesser scale
>criminalizing communism
>death penalty to all drug dealers, meth users, pedos, armed robbers, repeated violent criminals, rapists
>gun ownership is a MUST
>aboriginals are inferior and should not be considered humans

So basically i'm not a larper

I just mean that sending slum-dwellers and tenant farmers to concentration camps and exterminating them is unrealistic, while sterilizing them is possible and has been done in South America recently. Pic related.

I believe in gassing the jewz for real this time

That Hitler was right in kicking the jews out of the media and banks.

Eugenics basically.

If your kid had a developmental disorder that made him a screeching autist who needed diapers for the rest of his life, and couldn't even talk, write, or communicate anyway, after testing it should be legal to liquidate them (if no other fool wants to adopt, of course.)

Raising a retard like that is a backbreaking struggle.

I wasn't aware Fujimori was that based.
>forced mass sterilizations
I honestly can't see that happening and you getting away with it once it's out there, either domestically or with the international community.

sterilization of drug addicts. offer free drugs in exchange for sterilization.

simple, easy, beautiful

If you go out into the world and behave in a manner that would cause you to lose all those things then yeah you deserve it. If you act like a blatant racist in public and get called out for it that's on you.

On the other hand, If you say "I hated Obama" or "I voted for Trump" and somebody accuses you of being racist then what do you care? And no statements like that shouldn't put somebody under intense scrutiny.

White Nationalism
Libertarianism
Christianity

Freedom within my own white country
and physical removal/shunning of degenerates

Eugenics based on cognitive ability

As much as I want to be a civic nationalist and larp that in public, deep down I'm becoming white nationalist. Too much evidence in history as well as modern times to show that whites are indeed the most creative, innovative, compassionate and rational species of human beings. In order to push humanity forward, we have to destroy the other races. It's ironically our compassion that keeps us from fulfilling that goal which any other non-human species would do.

Just don't be open about it, that's how Fujimori did it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori#Accusations_of_human_rights_abuses

>From 1996 to 2000, the Fujimori government oversaw a massive family planning campaign known as Voluntary Surgical Contraception. The United Nations and other international aid agencies supported this campaign.[76] The Nippon Foundation, headed by Ayako Sono, a Japanese novelist and personal friend of Fujimori, supported as well.[77][78] Over 215,000 women, mostly indigenous, were pressured into sterilization during these years.[4]

Set up family planning clinics in slums or small towns, make a lot of propaganda about the risks of unplanned pregnancies, pretend the cirurgy is reversible, perform it with no questions asked at the first desire. That way you can get away with mass sterilization and when people realize, well, hundreds of thousands of niggers and shitkins will already be infertile anyway.

my grandfather used to always say that what should happen is the government should offer like a 800$ check to anyone who wanted to be sterilized for free.

In the long run it isn't really all that much money, and this is one of the few things that would be a good use of tax money

bonus points because the vast majority of stupid minorities would jump on this but only the stupid whites would. We could clean the genetic pool of most people below 100 iq within a generation or two

I don't think its fair to kill some poor child because he happened to be born with a disease or defect. They should be made infertile though. they cant be allowed to pass that stuff on

I agree with this man.

And this man

And this man

Big way I differ from many poltards is that I despise Christianity. I just think it's ridiculous. On top of that it was founded by Jews, worships a Jew, and it's just not the true European religion, which was more mystical, pagan, and secular.

The same way I would tell the next nigger "Don't disrespect the cops/resist arrest" I would also tell the next white person "Don't make racist comments about shit if there is any chance it can be traced back to you"

I mean I get it. People want to be able to say NIGGER anywhere they want to anybody they want with out any consequences...but that's just not the world we live in. Don't do dumb shit. No matter what race you are.

white nationalism

Repeal Contractum Trinius (legalization usury) from the Peace of Augsberg of 1555 AD.

>1 post this ID
everywhere right now. What are the shills sliding?

this.

If they're a parasite on society, there's no point keeping them around.

Secular Centrist, Slightly left leaning. Though i do support rational border control and such.

Sup Forums are absurdly black/white (or red/blue) about too many issues.

None of them, because I'm not an impressionable faggot.

It's mostly just fun to come here and laugh at you underage queers to pass the time at work.

Civic nationalism with internal ethnostates

if white nationalism is a far right...
im snowman

black nat = ok
asian nat = ok
white nat = far right nazi scum die

That person is welcome to raise their child if they wish, however not a single penny of government money is entering the household so long as the child is alive

If retards and cripples are going to exist, they're going to exist on the dime of the parent

Black Nationalism.

Why only the women? no white man will fuck them, why not sterilize the men?

This man is correct.

Either we end or Islam will end us all.

makeup, big jew nose, good body, small tits but wearing push up bra.
7/10 at best

So..you want to be just a compassionate fella, right ?

t. imam

>I know most of you just LARP as far-right fascists
*puckers lips*
WRONG

>put forth false premise
>ask question as if this premise was true
>rake in the baited (You)'s
It's a simple formula, really. I should try it sometime, although I believe in the quality of this board and don't wish to be like OP (a faggot) and spam stupid shit all the time.

None of it, really. Politics is an ugly fucking thing and the state will always be corrupt. I just think the far right is the slightly lesser of two evils. Leftism would be outright suicide for white men.

segregation

not everything is about monetary return you stupid child. Theres plenty of people in all western countries (not just immigrants) who don't pay income tax because they don't reach the yearly tax bracket.
Those people are a net drain on society monetarily but they're also doing jobs that otherwise would go unfulfilled, they may be part of sports teams or political groups or even just have a family and are raising decent children.

The idea that because someone is a net drain on society doesn't mean they should be killed. If someone is born with some defect so that hes in a wheelchair, he can still lead a relatively productive life.

Islam is cancerous and a threat to the west

It would be pointless since vasectomy is reversible.

Se we basically create a genetically targeted disease that rewrites people's DNA so that everyone becomes white? Is such a heavy degree of genetic modification is even possible?

Western Europeans must be at the forefront of artificial intelligence and creators of the inevitable singularity or have the power to prevent it.

Like you're a threat to the Malvinas amirite

It's either whites going to the stars or nothing, so that will probably be the case regardless. We just need to clean up Earth first.

None of your business so long as you don't pay for them. So a logical consequence would be to stop government funding and not killing people just because they don't look the same or aren't as efficient as you.

Not yet but well within 15 years.

I know someone who identifies as alt-right but he's a fat neckbeard layabout who plays MMOs all day and then meets up with a 30 year old "occultist" who he fucks in the ass. He's a worthless faggot and he's "alt-right".

It's hard to take the movement seriously when you have these degenerate drains on society calling themselves alt-right

White people are nice... until they are not.

Forgot to add. Definitely not that specifically but people will quickly try to give their child a competitive edge by giving them well tested genes to improve health and intelligence.

>as far-right fascists
But fascism is lefty....

Better to leave earth and the shitty people behind.

Bringing them with us would only see the same problems appear

Forceful regulation of Jewish influence in media.
Ban of gay marriage, subsidise conversion therapy.
Leave the EU.
Abortion should be illegal in all non-rape, non-fatal cases.
State religion remains Christianity but needs to be enforced.
Segregation based on skin tone, whites and non-whites in completely different places, if problems still persist then forceful removal of these elements.
Fuck Chechnya.

Same, but everyone who can't lift at least 1/2/3/4 plates should be executed as well.

Ethnocentrism. I think that every culture can be allowed to be practiced and every race can be allowed to live, should we live completely segregated.

I 100% nonironically believe every non anglo on the planet should be gassed

That my life would be better if the people who want to rule over me would leave me the fuck alone.