How do we save Germania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek at the end.

Jesus Christ

Wtf, it's in public as well!

I'd rather watch ISIS beheadings than what I just saw.

How feminists are born

there is only one way.

"B"BC

I'd rather watch isis behead them

What is it with black dudes and fat white chicks?

He's just checking the oil, boys.
Nothing to see here.

degenerates attracts degenerates

what am I WATCHING BREF

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Even the fattest and ugliest of white chicks are better than the average black woman.

dis why we nigs evolved obig omuh dick nigga:
wez need it to ge tthru dat outerbootosfer

from the clothes and this wallet hanging from the neck, i assume this girl is mentally retarded.

because most black woman are fat like that so they're used to it. they cant get hot blacks and certainly not hot whites, so when fat black fails, they move onto the bottom of the barrel, unwanted, skintag riddled whales. Overall its just fucking ridiculous.

this is how niggers make their way into our societies, by fucking the lowest rung on the latter

She's the teacher

Wait........the wales live in seas , the niggers in sands , how this is possible?

The jew !

The heaviest fruits hang the lowest.

Nuke it.

We don't. Let it and Sweden serve as examples of the dire consequences of cultural suicide via cuckoldry.

I find it hilarious when some bait appears with some white bird and black guy and the caption "whitey btfo lol!!" Because in reality you know that he'll be mounting a hamplanet.

Goddamnit !

jesus

Fucking kek.

What's the point of that? She couldn't feel a fucking thing. She just wanted a babby?

What's the point neither of them look like they are even enjoying it.

fat or ugly people should not be allowed to have sex

you not enumerated blacks because they are no human right ? RIGHT ??

No you dingus ass leaf, shes a hooker.

1. this is 900 years
2. it's not germany
3. shouldn't you be familiar with the concept of having a town rapist, peru?

Faggot

You know nothing

reminder that thought police reads every post you make so

high test and alpha, no doubt a bunch of subhumans will respond to this by calling me a nigger but the truth is that the blacks in general have an alpha instinct combined with high testosterone which is part of the reason they're establishing their dominance

We don't.

I watched this twice

>it's not germany
It actually is
She's a german teacher.

source or gtfo

What is the story behind this?

Yeah but seriously tho, who is this desperate
to fuck a whale like that? it doesn't even look hot or enjoyable to that nigger

It just looks awkward and desperate.
Why?

are you a virgin? I've had sex with fat chicks before and my cock isn't massive, probably similar to the nigger in the vid in terms of length. It's not like it's impossible to reach a fat girls pussy when she's bent over like that, fat and flesh have a lot of give, you just push in and fuck like a champ.

That said, I think it's still degenerate behavior and I feel sick for fucking fat chicks. I try my best to avoid it and hope I don't fuck any more fatties ever again.

Sieht als Deutschland aus. Im besonderen die Mauer.

>mfw this unironically made me hard

Holy fuck, that's some adage-worthy shit.

>I've had sex with fat chicks

How "Fat" Leaf? It can be redeemable if it's not too bad

Is anyone else not surprised that two sets of twins are fucking eachother in public while facing eachother?
Is that some kind of fetish?

A fucking leaf resorting to fucking a whale bc all the Canadian women are busy getting raped by immigrants. Kys you faggot.

>didn't enumerate niggers
He said ugly, Hans, can't you read?

Damn that IS pretty good.
Please tell me this was invented ITT.

She teaches german to refugees.
A lot of women go into teaching hoping to do just this.

Let the Turks have it, provide asylum to True Germans to form their own communities in our countries, and when the Islamic Caliphate of Germania finally declares war on its two biggest Christian neighboring countries we let the Russians and Poles wipe everything clean.

Quiet Ahmed.

Me and a Texan friend were drinking and asking each other philosophical questions and that's what he told me when I asked why niggers only go for fatties and fuck ups. It was probably the wisest thing he's said.

That's spot-on proverb material right there.

source / story?

We don't, let the krauts pay for their cuckery

oh shut up. i have seen this around 6years ago.

your desire to get raped by achmed playing tricks on your mind.

That's fucking brilliant. I'm gonna commit that to memory because it makes a lot of sense.

Kek actually pretty good

She voted for this.

The women vote is driven by genitalia.

Damn dude. That's brilliant.

That's good, user.

but monkeys steal the fruits from vendors