This is the head of the CIA

This is the motherfucker that's been stepping to Trump.

The head of the CIA is literally an SJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan#Early_life_and_education
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA are masterful trolls. For all I know, he tortures gays in his home basement.

>During his tenure he has put particular emphasis on promoting the interests of gay, lesbian, and transgender officers. He was the first CIA director to attend an annual social gathering of LGBTQ employees and has been known to wear a rainbow lanyard around the office as a symbol of solidarity.

I thought the CIA was supposed to be filled with hardcore killer motherfuckers?

Why should we even be afraid of these faggots?

He probably rapes them, no homo, just as an interrogation technique. :^)

>be white man from New Jersey
Fuck this faggot he probably got beat up in high school for sucking cock

damn we need a purge of these people so bad

During obongos administration he worked to remove the "old boys club" of the cia

Well that explains a lot

>In 1976, he voted for Communist Party USA candidate Gus Hall in the presidential election; he later said that he viewed it as a way "of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan#Early_life_and_education

Literally a commie

JFK would probably still be alive if the CIA were filled with these kinds of stuff people back then.

is he going to leave with Obongo as well or does the President have no influence on the CIA?

Is it safe to assume that Obama pozzed most if not every aspect of the government?

They're mentally ill and they hold significant power. That's why you need to be afraid. Would you give nuclear codes to children? This isn't the same, but it's not that far away.

The CIA isn't filled with killers, that's the DIA. The CIA is almost entirely career bureaucrats. 90% of CIA staff never even leave the country. They have a paramilitary arm that is pretty based, but mostly they're faggots.

The Defense Intelligence Agency is full of badasses though.

>Why should we even be afraid of these faggots?
This attitude is dumb
They hold the power and just because they wear rainbow flags and love fags does not mean they dont have the ability to kill or have someone else kill
Remember Pim Fortuyn assassinated by a lefty loon to "protect muslims from his hate"
Leftists are always willing to use violence to achieve their ends and just because their ends are ridiculous or unreal doesnt mean they wont keep on trying and keep on killing

He leaves Friday.

White guy from NJ here

He's muffcabbage

good

I still however fear that they for some reason won´t turn back most of Obama "diversity promoting" decisions

They won't hire as many.

I bet he loves the hairless cheese pizza.

It's like Obama fired all the men and replaced them with faggots and pedophiles.

That guy could probably still legally give you cancer for the next couple of weeks, I'd tone it down for now.

these guys just released millions of documents with psychics and other weird shit

all these motherfuckers do is troll people

Is that a Jersey thing?

Are niggers black? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Well, he is a practicing Catholic.

>the quality of CIA intel will go down over the next 3 years
could be worse