WAKE UP RETARDS

>yfw you realise CNN just explained how assassination can keep the Obama administration in power
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0&feature=youtu.be

>yfw you realise CNBC made a veiled threat to Trump- saying he should learn from JFK about "bashing companies"
twitter.com/cnbc/status/821820204372099073

>yfw you realise Kosovo-Serbia happening right now something something NATO gazetatema.net/web/2017/01/19/tension-ne-kufirin-kosove-serbi-raportohet-shkembim-zjarri

>yfw you realise RT's facebook was just blocked from facebook until after the inauguration
rt.com/news/374157-facebook-blocks-rt-content/

>yfw you realise armed forces have been mobilising around NATO for weeks
rt.com/news/373016-us-tanks-hardware-europe/

thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/

express.co.uk/news/world/744518/US-1600-tanks-Netherlands-Nato-Russia-Europe-Tom-Middendorp-Germany-Poland-Belgium

>yfw you realise multiple moves happening all at once. If Trump get's attacked, line of succession goes to Obama administration. DOWNSIDE is patsy becomes US citizen/liberal

>yfw you realise Barrack is the easier route since they can't get Trump. Barrack's death would stop inauguration, send presidency down chain of command in Obama administration, send US to war against Russia with legit reason "Russia hated Obama", Russian news is censored so we don't hear their reporting of what's going on.

>yfw you realise they legitimise their NATO conflict when Kosovo-Serbia conflict (orchestrated by US??) have reports of Russia backing Serbia

Kek save us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/374157-facebook-blocks-rt-content/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits and Trump will get shot and still make his speech like a badass.

This is gonna be one hell of a weekend. Get cozy, lads; it's all coming to a head.

>>yfw you realise CNN just explained how assassination can keep the Obama administration in power

yeah but for a week

Kek wills the happening.
I can't wait for civil war 2 followed by WW3

Hoping for Kosovo war

Everyone is going to war.

It's been fun, lads.

Civil war everybody ! I'll make some popcorn !

If GET's Kosovo will be ethnically cleansed in less then a month

Man, I'm going to miss all this while digging for fossils. Screen shot the highlights for me

>Trump making speech
>crowd enticed, but there's an aura of tension in the air
>like at any second something could-
>BANG!
>SHNNG!
>a shot is heard, and at the same instant Barron flashes in front of his father wielding a priceless one of a kind katana, and deflects the bullet away
>just then, a chopper is heard flying overhead
>Eric Trump is seen standing in the side door readying an M60, and wearing thermal goggles
>he spots the building with the shooter
>The President thunders over all the noise through his microphone
>"Gi'm hell, Eric"
>Eric gives a nod and obliterates the entire side of the building the shooter was in
>"Get him out of here! He's a mess! Pathetic!"

Looks like it'll take a month or more.

I understood it as, until Trump has approved his cabinet picks, it'll go to and remain with an Obama appointee (since there is no alternative)

you forgot about wikileaks getting ddosed and RT getting banned from fb and twitter

>Drumpftards faces when Trump gets sniped by those who have the real power in America

Holy shit

>>yfw you realise RT's facebook was just blocked from facebook until after the inauguration
>rt.com/news/374157-facebook-blocks-rt-content/

mfw

only meme magic can protect the don

he approved the picks we would be waiting for them to be confirmed and sworn in

>only meme magic can protect the don

pray for his safety when you come

Ah. But wouldn't a supposed war with Russia be enough reason to delay the cabinet approvals? Sorry if that's a stupid or paranoid question, i'm unfamiliar with US political procedure in this regard.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL.
DONALD WILL BE SAFE.
KOSOVO WILL STAY SERBIAN.

that gif is wonderful except for the hotdogs

Hotdog buns are disgusting. Beanies and weenies is where it's at.

>post yfw Donald sends out a body double to pretend to be him at the inauguration and the body double gets killed by a CIA "heart attack" but the real Trump is still President

>YFW BARRACK NEEDS PROTECTION TOO

>literally Hitler, motherfuckers

>Russian news is censored so we don't hear their reporting of what's going on.

Because they're blocked on fb.

This whole post was autism but this line was specifically bad

Here, take my digits. I've been getting them a lot today.

Geeee

Oh fuck

Kek please save us

How I wish this would happen

Please kek
>please kek
please kek
>please kek
please kek
>please kek

>8 years of Trump

>8 years of salt

KEK HAS SAVED US!

>blimpf botf

This needs to happen

>RT is censored

On normiebook. So what? You know you can still visit their website.

I'm even more nervous than election night. Fucking psychopaths.

lol is RT actually censored on Kikebook now? lmao

Yep. Trump can't be Hitler until he survives a gunshot and comes back with greater fury.

If the (((media))) keeps reminding everyone of what happened to JFK, maybe (((they))) should be reminded of the French Revolution and Nazi Germany.

Nothing like the threat of public executions and concentration camps to deter (((elites))).

Their stories and videos are. At least, RT can't post them, but they can still post text. I don't know if the average user can post RT stories to their page, or if that's blocked too.

RT says the block is on til Saturday.

So wait, they're going to kill Obongo or Trump? or both? wat?

Anyways yeah fucking globalist cunts. Alex Jones said he'll go killing spree if they dare to attack The Donald.

they all want to play the switch so no war in 2017

does mr mark shekelberg have any reasoning for blocking RT? How does he defend against the accusations of being a blatant propaganda shill?
I refuse to use facebook anymore

Im saying both are eligible. Which is why we need to make sure Barrack is safe just as much as Trump.

(((They))) better not fuck this up for me. I need to play a Switch. Lets keep this shit heap we call the world together until the end of March.

what the fuck is that? looks retarded tbqhwufamalam

bump for ww3

>yfw you realise Barrack is the easier route since they can't get Trump.
Protect Obama. Operation "Nigger Dome"