Sum up Germany in one image

Sum up Germany in one image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sum up England in one image.

Britcucks destroyed by the Eternal Kraut

Thanks Merkel!

We prosecute rapists; Germany welcomes them.

Wie are ze new Germans.

That picture says quite the opposite.

A "german" school.

They're all rotting in jail. Yours are free to roam the streets and fondle your women.

>go to Google street view in Berlin
>every single person is white

This didn't work as well as going to London to be honest.

>Another "We're going to die later than you!" thread
Piss off.

Non native species?

Yours were free to roam the street doing the same for years while the police pretended to not notice it fearing they'd be called racist. Don't act like this still isn't going on in your country.

my fucking sides

You should try to always be honest,chubby checker

I remember literally seeing "Islamic relief" and hijab shops. Of course, I probably just found a bad area. I can probably find one in Germany as well.

Not saying we're any better, our capitol is a disgrace.

Lol at euros thinking muslims arent raping their people as well
Do you think yours are well behaved and respect your country or something? The fact that it hasnt even made your news like it has here makes it even worse for you, because it'll be happening in your countries for sure.

pic applies to all of western europe except the mountain jews

I'm so sorry guys. I'm glad all I have to deal with is a few nigs and tons of beaners.

>mountain Jews

Turkish germ detected

You think this isn't going on in every country in Europe? Even Norway? At least the UK have taken action.

but in all seriousness, its bretty comfy once youre in the former GDR. We see the Westcucks and its basically another country, and a great one to leech off until theyre poorer than us and we can join our Eastern brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Is that a german car?

dunno, its a center-left politician famed for twitter rants against "populists" inside though

>when South Brazil becomes more German than Germany itself