Syrian "refugee" in court for raping 13 year old girl

So basically this creep is said to have been a refugee "child", the authorities believed him. So they put him in a regulare school, then he went and raped a 13 year old in one of the schools toilets. Now we also found out he's actually 20 years old and not a child.

He's now in court fort the rape, but he is also being prosecuted for another rape, this rape was against a 14 year old girl.

Tell me again how these people are human?

nordfront.se/rattegang-mot-20-arig-man-som-atalas-for-valdtakt-mot-barn.smr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1IawA37r9o
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is generally what invaders do. They're just usually not allowed to live in the country while they do it.

I mean in what world does this guy look like he's 13 years old?

Any sources from a reputable site?

>Don't play with me, since you'll lose your life.
What did he mean by this?

Excactly wat is says.

Yeah i can give you MSM sources, but they only speak of the incident. Not his background.

no our (((media))) doesnt cover these things

>the action of one speaks for the actions of all

Ok next thread?

Innocent for not knowing the law, gets out freely.

He's a poor traumatized young boy who just wants to get out of the warzone in Syria and be safe.

Here too.

LET'S JUST BE TOLERANT!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=c1IawA37r9o

Living up to his name I see.

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR RACE TRAITOR KEK NATION BEING GANGRAPED AND MURDERED BY SAND NIGGERS.

I DON'T CARE.

I DON'T CARE.

I DON'T CARE.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO WAY YOU DEGENERATE KIKE NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT.

What are the chances he will get convicted for anything other than community service or get released?

you need to spread stories like this to the normies, dont ever let a Swede suffer for nothing.

Print this off on a leaflet and hand it our or leave it on peoples door knobs

can we kill him by drowing in pig blood

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Fuck off autist. Go shitpost in a Trump general.

If i understod correctly, the victims lawyer wants him to get deported. But i wouldn't get my hopes up.

>Born too late to retake Jerusalem
>Born Just in time to repell the horde from our clay once more

4th Crusade when?

>Court
Why isn't he nailed to the local mosque's dome by the wrists?

The moment it starts you are welcome among the ranks

It's Sweden.

Daily reminder to VIEW and SHARE this here map of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=

Hopefully that's two more father redpilled and two more girls who won't be spouting meme left slogan
Reconquista /WHEN/ ??

Sterilize and deport.

kys

someone send this to breitbart

use the tip function

>Politiskt Inkorrekt
>Alexander and 7 other friends like this

nice. looks like you have redpilled friends

you cant judge, thats sexist racist and ageist, dude 2017

Here in America the joke is 20 year olds playing on jr high / high school sports teams to cheat but everyone knows they are over age.

How in the fuck do you guys think every 20 to 50 year old refugee is a child?

Lel, MSM is not a reputable site.

Swedish MSM would never talk in detail about something like this.

Haha yeah, not all are fags in Sweden.

They don't want to belive it. If you take a look at them, you clearly see they're adults.

It's just a (((coincidence))) goy.

My question is: Don't those fucks feel really stupid sitting around kids half their age doing shit they should be able to do in their sleep? Don't they lie in bed at night and think to themselves: "Wait. What the fuck am i even doing? Am i fucking retarded?".

Obviously not. It's amazing, really.

>everyone knows they are over age
Same here.

But the government says

>come in

Hopefully that will change soon with a new government. Otherwise people are going to...

Guy realized his host country was weak, went straight for the pussy.

Jesus Sweden stop being so intolerant. It obviously wasn't rape since to rape one must project power/privilege which this child refugee can't possess.

Anyway, the kid probably didn't know any better as it's more acceptable in his culture. Maybe if you had a culture you would know a thing or two about it.

You should probably spend more time trying to integrate with these New Swedes instead of complaining about these isolated incidents on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

Feel that enrichment!

they do think about it. and this brings more hatred towards the kids. no wonder they end up hatefucking them.

Their actions come to no surprise, what's surprising is how cucked Sweden is.

If half of Sweden's girls were raped in a week I think you'd still take it and do nothing.

They get angry because the kids are smarter than them

Maybe we should all have rape-holidays in Sweden. Seems like fun, there's no punishments anyway.

People are too kind here, but that is starting to change. No wars for almost 200 years (if I remember correctly) and people have trusted the government.

That is starting to change. The trust in the government and the media is the lowest it's ever been.

If there are no political solutions, there will be other solutions.

Bullet or go home - and that's for everyone.

Innocent until proven guilty. He's not a rapist until he's been proven guilty in court.

he dresses like one

Don't let them go, they'll flood us. DRIVE THEM INTO THE OCEAN!

Tell me how the 'Refugees Welcome' Swedes are human?

Didn't this happen in Norway?

and also:
>linking to Nordfront
come on, dude

No but majority of Muslim refugees don't share western values. Fact

No this is Sweden, but i guess like all european countries we have had stories like this.

>linking to Nordfront, come on, dude

MSM won't speak of the guys origin, i could link MSM link if you want to.

they are not legally allowed to determine a persons age just by the looks, because that would be racist adn nobody in sweden wants to be racist, so they send them to a doctor for age determination.

but medicine has no reliabale means for age determination either, since that never was an issue in medicine. there is just decades old data from bone xrays of european conscripts that were done in the 50s and 60s. doctor knows that, also doenst want to be racist, so he writes that "refugee" may be somewhere in the range from 14 to 30 years.
authorities are legally bound to take the most benefitial (to the client) parameter of that range.

--et voila he is now officially 14.

They deserve it t b h
in fact they deserve much worse

13th century mate
You are late for the Party

>miljöpartiet
Imagine what a well placed bomb could do...

Just a joke SÄPO...

Btw, miljöpartiet (green in the pic) have the lowest approval ratings they have ever had.

He had no childhood because he grew up in a war zone

Now that he can start a new life why is it wrong for him to lie about his age? He can experience things he should've in his younger years and even get an education.

I'm immune to this kind of bait. The MSM speaks like this everyday here.

>USA
>YOU DEGENERATE KIKE NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT
>USA

>Be Syrian
>Go to Sweden
>Sex with 13 and 14 year old blonde girls

He is getting that young pussy while you don't get any.

Not my problem.

Couldn't care less what happens to these sand niggers. They are scum.

I was just being silly m8

>look like
Irrelevant.
Liberals think these poor and traumatized are incapable of lying.
Only white men can lie.

85IQ AT BEST.. no my man they are in the right place everything more complex would make them cry

They're bad guests, instead of being grateful they're jealous and envious. Their culture is pure shit, they see you guys as weak pussies, only reason most of them are there, to take advantage of everything and anything possible. It's time to show them the door and clean up your country. Whoever sold you guys the idea that they could be integrated and a part of your society knew this would happen, any idiot could have foreseen this all, the question is why did they accept these savages, what was the motive of the highers ups.

This is your country on feminism

Oh my.
I'd let him rape me or my wife anytime.

naah m8 sweden is actually so fucked the right wing coalition will get over 50% next election...
they are not lost (poll is already around 50)

and???? its literally "NOT AN ARGUMENT" the thread. who cares if one refugee did something, it doesn't matter. its a statiscally insignifact incident. Irrelevant if you want to talk about immigration or race.

Very true.

> the question is why did they accept these savages, what was the motive of the highers ups
Could talk about this for hours.

Many reasons. Not all of them include joos (many don't), but joos are certainly a part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Why are your people so fucking retarded sweden?

Isolated country. People have lived among Nords for centuries.
Here are the consequences. Same with Icaland - the most liberal Europeans of all

Mass sterilisation of these libcucks might be a more human option.

I do think there is something wrong with these people at the genetic level

I mean look at them

why are there so many of them

What do you suggest here? Eu open borders means we can't stop them from coming and once they're here, killing them is the only option.

Besides, fuck you guys and your opinions, you elected a literal black panther for two terms who sounds like he copypastes his speeches from tumblr

They took ALL the jew from scandi in WWII and yeah you know the rest...

>racist accusations
>wants sources
There are no sources cause OP is a fag and this is a lie! He was a victim of social consequences he didn't know about the Swedish social code.

This was like a month before the great epidemic of like 10.000 immigrants a week. They had no clue what they were doing. Today i would be suprised if even 600 people came to a similare protest.

no jobs, so it is easy to go out and protest

Still doesn't answer the question of why these people are so deluded and evil

You say that... but what do the jews get out of playing weird games with islam?

Reactionary Expat and Millennial Woes have said exactly this; where will they go?
>Dose Somalia want Sweden's Somalians back, the ones hooked on welfare?
>Dose Turkey want its low IQ street trash back from Germany?
>Dose Algeria want its its street criminals back from France?
>Do Iraq and Syria want their cowards back from Europe; the ones who fled the wars in their homelands?

No, it will eventually be done the old fashioned way, with genocides & rivers of blood. There will be so much of it, so much that comprehending what is coming is still impossible.

No humane social code excuses rape.

revenge, they see it as striking two flies in one blow

Students who get a - if they don't go there.. paid protestors.. this makes already 100-200 and the rest are normal white people who "want to help these poor negros :,(.."
Like you know if many people say "yeah at this date many people will march for a good thing and this will be really huuge" many idiots who know nothing will just follow

I've noticed a trend that a lot of your typical social media narcissists will lie about their age.

Nicki Minaj publicly lied about her age until she was found out.
People lie on YouTube comments to seem more intelligent and worldly.
>18 year old covers X song sounds more impressive than 24 year old covers X song
And obviously they lie about their age to get with younger women.

Someone cares a lot. Thanks bro for sharing the feels with us Swedes.

>So basically this creep is said to have been a refugee "child", the authorities believed him. So they put him in a regulare school, then he went and raped a 13 year old in one of the schools toilets. Now we also found out he's actually 20 years old and not a child.
What pisses me of the most is that none of the leftist idiots that made this possible will get punished, most of them won't even realize that they have done anything wrong.

People warned against this years ago and they just screamed racist and bigot, now they just ignore it.

You're simply confused. He chooses to identify as a 13 year old child.

This, they'll just go "oh, well, not ALL of them are like that" and continue on

These fuckers are really doing a number on us. The junior high school i went to 15 years ago which was almost all white is now forcing to have women and male separated classes because of all the immigrants causing so many sexual attacks. However the school refuses to tell the truth to the media.

>This, they'll just go "oh, well, not ALL of them are like that" and continue on
Not before calling you a racist for reporting racist fake news, right up until they get their sentence in your and its made public.

we know what happens man. we all turn into brazil. convincing white people to do that level of extermination isnt gonna happen

Can't imagine how it must suck to be a 13 year old in school today. A bunch of grown as men running around in school, sexually harassing your female class mates and pushing you into lockers.

Then you get sent to the principle for being a racist when you take it up with your teacher.

But this one did. This guy that YOU allowed, did. Not all leftist idiots fuck up but SOME do. And you will be punished accordingly.

We need to meme the "not all" argument into the dirt this year.

You're just bad hosts, Sven. Stop excusing yourself, it is in YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make those poor refugees comfortable in your country.

Do your patriotic duty.

WTF are whites supposed to do? They cant show any group loyalty, that has been burned out of their minds with 40 years of kike propaganda.
They know its bullshit but admitting error means admitting heaps of other stuff is bullshit.
Here in Aus 'multiculturalism' is state policy. Its failing before our eyes but the state can NEVER turn its back on the policy.
So we just carry on selling Sydney & Melbourne to foreigners and ignore the fact that they have gone to shit because of it. Every year they get worse and no one says anything.

This is so fucking hot for some reason. I get why Swedish guys like this so much.

This is true.

This shit is happening here in Canada too, and liberals absolutely refuse acknowledge it. Having these animals rape our citizens is a small price to pay for all the virtue signaling leftists get to do.

Seriously, they are the most ungrateful fucks I have ever seen in my life. Makes me sick.