Every celeb is going insane with this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqyXirmW_3w
youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

Also fpbp

JUST

Focous on eliminating refugees from your country.

Poor funny bald man, You can just see in his eyes,"I didn't want this for my son"

>canadian """"men""""

We'll it's good to know his family name will end with his sonturning into a pussy.

You can tell Colin is being supportive because it's his "daughter". If that never would have happened he'd probably never had a care about trannies.

You can tell his son is starting to go bald like he is. Won't that be pretty in 15 years.

>what is virtue signaling

>comedian
>last laugh is on you

Feminists fought for years to prove that women were more than just hair and makeup.

Now, men can become women by putting on wigs and makeup.

>Won't that be pretty in 15 years.

they're already a trainwreck

>starting to go bald

that dude is full blown bald already, the top of his head has no roots

Let's do an Irish drinking song - I'll start. Ohhh... high dee die dee die dee die dee die dee die dee die! Once I had a handsome son, he made me very proud...

This is actually a depressing summary. Fucking bleak leaf.

I think he has the female equivalent of a comb over.

That fucking hairline though. What the fuck was he thinking?

CANADA YES!

His kid is making a mockery of his name. Hahahahahahahajajahaha

Fred is that you?

Then he snipped his dick, from balls to tip to please the leftist crowd.

I've never really thought this guy was funny at all. He now has my sides in orbit. I guess this is a good way to revive his comedy career. It's like he is staring in the real life comedy of "Who's line is it".

>she

>Dad was on Whose Line is it Anyway?
>"""Daughter""" was part of That Guy With the Glasses

Someone give him the cuck hair/eyes pls

Pretty wild

>look at picture
So when are they going to start the transition

Isnt that the ghostbusters guy?
What the fuck happend? How could your son not get enough pussy with all that money they have.

Im confused.

Why?

He isn't even passable.

Somebody really needs to explain to these people that psychotic faggots are not female.

fred better looking than OP desu

no homo

Looks like it's already been taken care of.

JOKES ON ME

Animutation guy

You mean invert his hair?

t.hee

"Whose Line is it Anyway?"

More like "Whose Son is this Anyway?"

When it's ladies drink free at the bar but you have no money.

Actually if his son intends to fully transition (i.e take hormones) then he probably will stop balding and might even grow some of his hair back.

I've been going bald for a while and for the past few years have been reading hair loss forums to seek a treatment or cure. So far I can't find anything without any drastic side effects. But there are some people on those forums who are so desperate to stop balding/grow hair back that they basically make them selves into human lab rats. They'll chug a botttle of bleach if they think they have even a 5% chance of it stopping the balding process.

One of the drugs I've seen some of these crazy forum members use is called Spironolactone. I can't remember the orginal purpose of the drug but lately lots of male to female trannies have been using it because of the hormone altering effects. At the same time it also seems to be extremely effective for stopping balding and growing new hair. Obviously most balding people decide not to take it though because it's extremely feminizing.

Based Colin doesn't deserve this shit.

That tranny is so laughably bad I'm not 100% convinced this is just an elaborate joke on his part

I realized in horror that my boy's not coming back...

Ted Cruz in 20 years time

>daughter
>penis
Nope

his son's hair looks like it is having a battle with itself

You dare make fun of Colin Mochrie?

That man is a national treasure.

You think he'll get to 15 years?

>That Guy With the Glasses

Who?

He's Canadian dipshit

>tfw celeb bloodlines will be extinct in a couple of generations.

His hope and optimism...

Why doesn't the current year take last year's lead and relieve us of a shitton more?

Can we just burn Hollywood to the ground and start over?

whois/ old Ted Cruz

He's Canadian.

The Nostalgia Critic's stupid channel

>when your dad always gets all the attention

I was going to post this. Lol

Da FUCK... Just be GAY, and proud of it!

But its all good that he sucks dick than cocaine or crack.

Damn this is sad

At least Wayne Brady will never be cucked

Hollywood is the problem, regardless.

I don't follow faggots, I don't know him.

I banged a TERF feminist once who was incredibly pissed off about trannies existing. She called them men to their faces and wanted them all dead.

Part of me wants to fuck his son just because I used to like this guy on Who's Line is it Anyway, and I'd like to secretly record me fucking his son like a bitch and send it to him so he always remembers me like I remember him.

Is this weird? It feels weird.

Really made me activate my almonds

We are all one gender. The American gender.

I used to live in the same town as that guy and ran into him a few times at Jewel (Midwest grocery store). He always bought kid cuisine even though I'm sure he has no kid.

Really tickles my thinker.

It's, nostalgia

You know that's literally his only child?

The death of a family branch, just like that.

(1) I can't even

(2) Comical is better than deceptive

I see the ugly man on the right inherited his hairline from the ugly man on the left.

>daughter

>cat

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard

That's a cute cat

I don't understand why people would want to "change gender", even if they genuinely feel like they're born into the wrong body. If I felt like a woman, I'd rather keep on living as a man, than turn into some bizarre freakshow.

What ever happened to the quality shemales and traps? That dude in makeup just looks awful.

Kek

$10 says they fuck on the side

Why do you think so many of them kill themselves? Not because of "bullying" like they try to say, but because they end up realizing that they'll never be a real woman and they fucked up their lives forever

Wasn't it a running joke on Whose Line Is It Anyway? that Colin was always the woman when he was doing a sketch with Ryan?

youtube.com/watch?v=hqyXirmW_3w
Watch this till the end.

FUCK.. you can see the shaved facial hair... just be GAY and accept that you want to be a lifetime catcher.

Well, shit

Would you say he made a mockery of it?

Thanks for the Who's Line is it Anyways nostalgia trip.

I laughed out loud at these.

Why doesn't he shave?

pretty sure there are ways to get your facial hair lasered off. idk why he doesnt do it, hes loaded im sure

Spironolactone is an anti androgen, it stops testosterone productoon. Testosterone is what causes baldness, if you stop that the hair stops receeding and can even grow back a little. If they have a lot of hair loss they'll take finasteride which will make it grow back a lot.

Top kek

No need to shave, I guess. Doesn't make much difference one way or the other.

Just shave your head and own it, man.

That's what I'll do if I ever start balding. Shave my head and grow a big ass moustache.

Seek medical attention immediately
Preferred method,
A dose of 9mm to the cranium should remedy the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM

Is that/those seasons worth watching?
I feel the negroid takes away the charisma Drew added to the show.