If Trump said he would drain the swamp

...why did he appoint the swamp?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
heavy.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-goldman-sachs-drain-swamp-steve-bannon-steven-mnuchin-gary-cohn-jay-clayton/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI&t=457s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because the swamp are cultural marxist career politician, not successful businessmen that have never been to the swamp (washington)

the swamps politicians that have never worked in the real world like bernie sanders

dummy

>implying a good chunk of his staff aren't career politicians
Trump's appointments are as filled with washington insiders as Obama's were.

like?

Hardee's? That's the last straw I'm out.

>career politician

Yeah there are plenty of those in Trump's cabinet.

Mike Pence and Reince Preibus
As establishment as it gets

Rick Perry
mike pompeo
tom price
jeff sessions
etc.

>Hardees/ Carls Juniors is a part of the shadow government

relyi mad me tink

>Trump's appointments are as filled with washington insiders as Obama's were.
>2
lel
Also, that's not what his drain the swamp was about anyways. Drain the swamp is a package of ethics of reforms, not whatever the fuck you people are thinking it is.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

>That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again.
>First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service.
>Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.
>Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.
>Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
>Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

What trump did is even worse than "insiders".
Instead of putting a middle man to do things for goldman sachs, trump just let goldman sachs directly control the treasury

>Also, that's not what his drain the swamp was about anyways.

Hmmm funny how every Trumpfag seems to have a different definition of it. How you enjoying GOVERNMENT Sachs?

> Drain the swamp is a package of ethics of reforms,

WOW a completely worthless ((((reform)))) that doesn't do anything about money in politics.

>rick perry
ok

>mike pompeo
harvard law and in the army, seems like a fit for CIA

>tom price
is a physician so this pick also seems like a good fit for SoH

>jeff sessions
was an attorney and an attorney general for alabama, pick seems perfect for AG

>pence
politician for vice president when the president has no political background seems perfect

>reince preibus
charman of the rnc for chief of staff seems pretty good

so basically just rick perry

>Alex jones
Lel

>trump just let goldman sachs directly control the treasury

It's fascism. Mussolini allowed each corporation to head the congressional district in parliament in Italy.

When did he hire someone from goldman sachs? You mean the guy who trump had managing his campaign finances and everybody was fine with before? That worked for goldman sachs like 20 years ago and hates them now?

Again you said no career politicians. Why are you back tracking now?

>Hmmm funny how every Trumpfag seems to have a different definition of it.
Funny how liberals also have a very different definition of it too.

Which is why I just quoted trump directly, so it doesn't go through all the retard filters.

>WOW a completely worthless ((((reform)))) that doesn't do anything about money in politics.
Don't care, still defeats the original argument.

didn't say that.

>When did he hire someone from goldman sachs?

Guess you weren't paying attention? You realize there are acutal protests saying GOVERNMENT Sachs, it's that fukcing bad.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-goldman-sachs-drain-swamp-steve-bannon-steven-mnuchin-gary-cohn-jay-clayton/

Steve Bannon
Steven Mnuchin
Gary Cohn
Jay Clayton

he is the swamp

>didn't say that.

>doesnt understand how IDs work

hi ledit

>Funny how liberals also have a very different definition of it too.

So I guess that final campaign tv ad showing Trump attacking wallstreet and Hillary and Cruz's goldman sachs ties was just for show!

>Don't care,

This pretty much sums up every Trumpfag to Trump after the election.

>lol trump appointed the swamp
ok who
>uhh *lists 4-5 people*

every time

what about the 'but they're jews!' argument you love so much, how about you post that

>calls me reddit

Raise your kid dumbass

It's in the OP.

And there is way more than a "few people". There are so many it's hard to get to.

fuck wrong bread

The worst of the worst swamp creatures is Betty DeVos.

> anything I don't like is the swamp

Here is how Trump himself defined very clearly what "drain the swamp" means:

> - October 18, 2016 -
> Trump Pledges To Drain The Swamp And Impose Congressional Term Limits
> donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

> There is another major announcement I am going to make today as part of our pledge to drain the swamp in Washington. If I am elected President, I will push for a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress

> Decades of failure in Washington, and decades of special interest dealing, must come to an end. We have to break the cycle of corruption, and we have to give new voices a chance to go into government service. The time for Congressional term limits has arrived

> If we let the Clinton Cartel run this government, history will record that 2017 was the year America lost its independence

> We will not let that happen

> It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C

> That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again

> First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service

> Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs

> Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists

> Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

> Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections

>i can change the definition of "the swamp" to fit whatever point i want to make instead of what the person who said it meant

>Congressional Term Limits

YES CLEARLY IT'S NOT ALL THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TRUMP RECEIVED FROM SUPER PACS!

Well that's what you are doing right now.

No one considers businessmen "the swamp"

kneejerk commies do because success makes them mad

To hook them up to the device from X-men 1 and turn all the brown people white.

Do you even 5d interdimensional reversi?

Yes, mnuchin was the guy I was talking about.

>bannon
>worked for them over 20 years ago

>clayton
>never worked for them

>cohn
>Council of Economic Advisors. Cohn, a registered Democrat and former Clinton donor
Sounds like he's more a hillary guy.

Guess I still represent the local mall I worked at years ago too right?

reddit the donald niggers need to fuck off

>No one considers businessmen "the swamp"

>no one considers greedy billionaire capitalist businessmen the swamp!

How so?

>Sounds like he's more a hillary guy.

Sounds like Trump's more of a "hillary guy"

>How so?
See

>soros
Guess who hates trump again? Mnuchin doesn't work for goldman sachs or soros anymore.

>Mnuchin doesn't work for goldman sachs or soros anymore.

Because Trump said so? You realize Trump is a puppet while Pence and kike buddies run the show faggot.

Nice irrelevant points and attempted goalpost moving I guess? Good for you?

see
Yeah, because the guy who just lost 1 billion dollars, clearly supports trump, instead of hillary.

Or like how putin straight up supported trump instead of hillary...

>attempted goalpost moving I guess?

That's the whole point of my pick you fucking faggot.

A puppet who the entire MSM media hates instead of supports? Sounds like he's against them.

>Or like how putin straight up supported trump instead of hillary...

Jewtin isn't a good guy you fucking faggot and Trump is a PUPPET of Russian kikes.

Good job, you made a shitty MSpaint comic about a situation that never happened and then cite your own work like undeniable fact.

>entire MSM media hates instead of supports

You mean MSM who gave that kike faggot 5 billion dollars worth of free media coverage.

>I HATE KIKES
>I LOVE TRUMP

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

Then why didn't he soros just support him instead instead if he could treat him as a puppet instead of being against him to the point of hiring protesters?

Oh wait.

>swamp
>still stagnant muddy waters
>metaphor for politicians who have been in the same office for years and have accomplished nothing
Drain the Swamp means he's going to try and remove the career politicians and get some new faces and new ideas into the pool. He didn't say anything about removing every corrupt politician although that is an implied result of the rotation.

>Then why didn't he soros just support him instead instead if he could treat him as a puppet instead of being against him to the point of hiring protesters?

He invested in both sides faggot.

>metaphor for politicians who have been in the same office for years and have accomplished nothing

We addressed this in the previous posts of this thread.

How is he going to be a puppet of both soros and putin, when putin kicked soros out?

The anti-trump shill squad is out in force today.

Then why did he attack him after the election with his paid protesters and statements?

>when putin kicked soros out?

What are you talking about? Putin suchs capitalist Jew cock harder than Trump. Russia is a third world shit hole under him ever since the fall of the Soviet Union. That's because Jewtin and his gangster buddies have taken all the swamp for themselves because it's a mafia petro state. He's not a "cool" guy as redditors on here would say.

>paid protesters

How's the super beta male vitality working for you infoWHORES watch?

mostly about ending lobbying the government
You're right. My bad. Unless I'm still missing something.

who is paying you?

If they suck jew cock so hard, then why did they vote against isreal on the UN resolution, including obama who was on the same side as hillary and was supported by soros?
Why did netanyahu say hitler didn't really want to kill jews?

>putin
>bad
pick one

>mostly about ending lobbying the government

FOREIGN lobbying and it's so vague they will find a loophole anyway. His cabinet picks are fucking awful.

>durr

>then why did they vote against isreal on the UN resolution

>Trumpfag brings up UN Israel resolution
>the same one Trump go so butthurt over he now wants to pull out of the UN for.

The entire stock market looked better when trump won, not just goldman sachs.
Besides, what does this have to do with soros funded protests?

>FOREIGN lobbying

no, any gov. official within 5 years of service

Wake up you idiot. Only in USA the Jews - a kind of power. In Russia they are ordinary people, they are not richer than our oligarchs.
youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI&t=457s

Oh you sweet summer child.

>29 posts by this ID

If trump was so much in favor of isreal, then why didn't he say assad has to go, like hillary said had to happen in her emails to help isreal with iran?
Like both hillary, obama and merkel said in their campaigns?

>I have no arguments left