Trump Sucks

gallup.com/poll/201977/trump-pre-inauguration-favorables-remain-historically-low.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

Literally no one likes him. He lost by 3,000,000 votes!

How can you joke about this man? How can you vote for this??

Tomorrow, Donald J Trump will be president and I am literally crying as I type this because from that moment on my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives.

How can you sit by and let this happen? I'm crying because everything Obama has done will be reversed and Fascist strippers are taking control and are planning to ruin this country.

I'm crying and I can't even go outside.

How can you do this??

They would have hated Obama more, because he's a nigger.

more than 3 million illegals voted

Actually they would have loved Trump since they were nationalists and loved their country. Those men would have never allowed Muslim invaders in to the country.

>founding fathers were racist
>use founding fathers to insult president-elect
pick one faggots

>Literally no one likes him. He lost by 3,000,000 votes!

The only people that voted for Clinton are illegals and left wing retards, patriots all voted for Trump.

There is no actual evidence here. Just conspiracy. Extreme claims provide extreme evidence faggot.

Every single vote from California should be disregarded since they allowed non-citizens to vote.

>Saying that a large number of illegal immigrants voted in California is now an extreme claim
You gotta be kidding

>Implying the founding fathers haven't been spinning in their Graves since 2008 when we elected a nigger president

I voted for him

(American on sex tour)

>I hate the founding fathers lets vandalize their statues
>Trump gets elected
>wtf I love the founding fathers now

how is it?
My philipino friends talk about home a lot, say its a great place.

>They'd be upset about Trump
>Not upset about the 43 3/5th president repeatedly siding against the country

>won with 3 million less votes

UNDER BUDGET

Since when does Occupoop Democrats care about dead old white men?

"Literally no one likes him"
Please
>Sage

>Extreme claims provide extreme evidence faggot
oh no he's retarded

>out "founding fathers" were actually racist, misogynist, privileged pigs who exploited minorities and rigged the system against everyone but their fellow rich white man
>A rich white man made it into the white house? What would Thomas Jefferson say?

I used to think that Newspeak was used exclusively by pretentious shitheads, but I'll be damned if this isn't some serious doublethink.

Are you and all the other shills from the same state or do you have multiple IPs within the same state?

>seig fail

> literally crying
check
> I can't even
check

I'll never get tired of seeing snowflakes cry about Trump. He's gonna be our president. Deal with it, faggot.

THE ETERNAL BUTTBLAST