What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfplan.com/headline-news/empty-shelves-and-madness-a-minor-winter-storm-drove-people-into-panic-buying-of-food-and-basics_01182017
youtube.com/watch?v=gk0TqIbPNbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means globalists including CNN want Trump dead.

Is this only more proof that Trump isn't a globalist traitor?

Fucking trash fake news. Digits confirm the network will crash and burn within three months of the inauguration.

>Is this only more proof that Trump isn't a globalist traitor?
Or it's a psyop to make you think so

You fucking faggots. The day trump is assassinated is the suicide of the msm

my digits confirm trump will die tonight.

They've sent a message to every psycho liberal in America that they'll be celebrated as heros if they attack Trump. This should be treason.

I hate Wolf Blitzer. He has such a punchable face.

>is the suicide of the msm

more like the union

Good question

if Trump and VP assassinated then Paul Ryan becomes President

fucking idiots

If Trump is assassinated then I would never think to do something like pick up an object which could be considered a weapon and journey to DC with it whereupon I wouldn't harm every leftist I saw because that would be an incredibly evil act which would surely land me in hell if I were to do such a thing (which I won't) due to how inexcusable such an act would be.
I encourage everyone to do the same by being peaceful and not killing leftists if it were that Trump were assassinated.
We need to come together as a people to express solidarity in whichever act would or would not be taken in response to Trumps assassination.

What I do know is Trump lost tons of money in the 2008 crash whereas globalists didn't.

This is the first major backlash I've seen in my entire life toward a president elect.

He is the first one to put Bill Clinton on the spot about his rape allegations on national television.

He doesn't ever behave like Obama or Clinton or Bush or Merkel or Hollande or Trudeau or Lofven.

There are other examples I can't think of right now.

Reported to DHS

If anything did happen it would be open season on BLM, LGBT, (((them))), feminists and MSM.

It wasn't a question

You faggots somehow forgot about trump telling "the second amendment people" aka gun owners to stop Hillary

you gotta admit, americans are fucking idiots

a criminal commits a criminal act, and americans blame it on religion, and not the person's weaknesses, notwithstanding that the CIA probably instigated the false flag attack anyways

Im not sure why all leftists should be killed if a group of criminals perform a criminal act

That sounds enticing desu i want it to happen with Trump in office tho

If trump AND pence are killed before inauguration, THEN paul ryan would be temporarily in charge until congress chooses a new president, which almost certainly would be whoever's next in line.
Obamas out of the equation

im ok with qt pence for prez

even worse for faggots

that we will line up these little ratfucks in the press and we will shoot them and feed them to the buzzards.

>this again
You forgot the part where Hillary talked about genociding white people in america

I mean she didn't LITERALLY say that but hey whatever its pretty obvious thats what she meant :)

i wish it wasnt fake

He was talking about gun lobbiests you fucking idiot

He said there's something they could do to keep her from taking away their rights
Armed resistance is not assasination

I would also report anyone that was planning to commit acts of violence against leftists in response to a Trump assassination but thankfully I or course have no interest in expending hundreds of rounds of what could be considered in certain circles as "ammunition" into a crowd of protesters in response to a Trump assassination.

That would be incredibly rude and I would not recommend that anyone do such a thing.

I know, Kikebart is fake news

>the fakest news ever

>Trump mentions that it would be very hard to grab guns from gunowners without them defending themselves
>this remark of common sense is seen as inflammatory
>the mainstream media starts talking about trump's assassination for weeks
>this is a-okay

>
Im not sure why all leftists should be killed if a group of criminals perform a criminal act
To solve all our problems at once why the fuck you think dumb leaf?

tried to deal with the sjw problem at the ballot box...

>a criminal commits a criminal act, and americans blame it on religion, and not the person's weaknesses
Yes, Sup Forums would never do that. Hum.

Islam is the greatest motivator and sponsor of individual and organized violent crime in all of history

I agree, I do not believe that any leftists should be harmed in response to the assassination of Donald J. Trump.
That would be the last thing I could ever want.

That's weird, in Belgian media they posted an article about what would happen if Trump was assassinated.

Really takes my noggin for a joggin

he didn't say any of this.

No it won't. It'll just mean we lose the entire Democratic Republic of the US system of government.

CNN is doing their job of keeping the public informed

>Im not sure why all leftists should be killed if a group of criminals perform a criminal act
Everybody is wrong about Russia being our enemy. Russia is not an enemy. Leftism is.

killing leftists would just be an excuse to go after their ideology which you disagree with, rather than attacking the actual perpetrators

you should never be afraid of people who disagree with you, in a "free" society, or so says americans

it seems that such behaviour would be their anti thesis and just prove theyve been full of shit for the last 100 years, and really just ass raped slaves to the banks

attacking the leftists, would show they agree with getting ass raped, by attacking an unrelated group, rather then the perpetrator of the actual crime and route problems, elites

leftists are just a big ponzi scheme of patsy's for the elites, for a time like this, when stupid americans finally wake up

CNN knows they're dead for 8 years.

They'll say and do anything to get 5 people to watch their network these days.

MSNBC even beats them in ratings

this faggot rubio.

Is this shit real? That should get them shut down.

It means CNN is garunteeing they are irrelevant for 8 years

>which almost certainly would be whoever's next in line.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

Barbara is plotting Trump's assasination right now.

>Reddit spacing
Regardless, you need to brush up on your early PRC and USSR history. Once it starts (and it's safe to say that a Trump assassination would be their opening salvo), it moves quickly. We have to be prepared to meet the Commie rebels with overwhelming force. Thankfully, our military units are far more diverse than they used to be, so it's much less likely that we'll have the US military fall to Commies in the same way that regional units joined the revolution in Russia and China.

Truth spoken

maybe that is why Bush SR., and Barbara have said they cant come tomorrow because they arent feeling well

or it could be because Bush SR when was working for the CIA, was in the same building as JFK minutes before he got assassinated

And this type of behavior got him elected, so he can actually be for real
Yep, killing the brainwashed would only make them stronger because of propaganda. You have to go for the top if you want to achieve anything. Let's hope Trump figures out how to drone those people.

That would be governments

Liberals are more afraid of Pence than Trump. I doubt they'd try shit.

I think that they are begging to be killed.

Are you trying to condition Sup Forums to accept trump being killed or something?

It's lucky that I don't believe that killing every single leftist in this country will make it a better place for myself, my family and my people otherwise I imagine that I would respond violently against all leftists upon being made aware of Trumps assassination.
Thankfully I of course love all people in this country and would never think to follow in the footsteps of Breivik.

>Trump calls CNN "fake news"
>CNN not-so-subtly calls for Trump's assassination

Pence is a closet homo with tons of blackmail material. Perfect for the globalists.

>harm every leftist I saw
WHY. I DIDN'T DO SHIT.

you are truly an idiot, and a Hilary shill

Trump isnt worried about the USSR. Yet you claim that if he was assassinated, it was the USSR fooling the leftists into being "useful idiots", rather than the elites, using the leftists and the USSR as the patsy's

nice try fuck head

You need to brush up on simple logic. The facts dont support your fantasies.

Just look up his biography. His parents made him undergo "the therapy".

Or it might be because he's on his fucking death bed for the 12th time.

A tag team I have always dreamed of.

No, I just don't see it happening. Making someone as big as Trump into a martyr could hurt them more than help them.

The same like they have meant to do in the past year and a half: painting Trump as the next Hitler so that killing him is legitimized.

(((Media))) scum need to hang

Nope, when Trump goes, Pence takes his place, the LGBTQRST community will be shitting itself when that happens.

Sounds like treason to me

>Anonymous
>Facebook

What did they mean by this?

After we kill all of the Leftists, we are going to kill every Canadian.

You completely missed the point

Don't forget the P

Kind of funny how Trump wants to close the CIA down, and the last guy believed to be implicated in his assassination, along with his wife, suddenly become sick and hospitalized

whose son own presidency is swarmed with accusations of conspiracies...

The CIA itself started a propaganda program to discredit the term "conspiracy theory" merely to stop critical mass of the population using deductive reasoning

you know "stop" could simply mean, you know, stop, right? as in defeating the anti-gun agenda through political means? there's nothing inherently violent in telling a bunch of lobbyists and common citizens to "stop" a politician from acting against their own interests

the last time Canada and America fought, we burned down your "White House"

dont fuck with us, we dont want to embarrass you again, let sleeping dogs lie

>Pence is a closet homo
Hot. Pence is like a 8.5/10

But his monotone voice is so soothing on the way home from work...

My digits confirm you and cnn are faggats

Do something about it, bitch

>What I do know is Trump lost tons of money in the 2008 crash whereas globalists didn't.

>globalists didn't.

Sup Forums we /x/ now

I really wish that we could just cut off internet access to Toronto.

And now you ain't shit compared to America, take it little bitchboy leaf.

Dark times ahead. America was stolen by a fascist racist, who is also sexist and bigoted. He didn't win the popular vote. System was rigged for a white man. Tomorrow we all must stand together against hate and bigotry of white supremacist fascist, who has been dog whistling and signaling to darkest aspects of our modern society, the neo-nazis and white nationalist anti-semite racists.

Freedom will prevail.

Drumpf will be usurped by the righteous, democracy loving liberal movement. We have never been more threatened, and never have we been more together.

Stay strong.

Stay safe

Don't give in to hate.

Stronger toghether.

Implying any leftists other than the current CIA could orchestrate an assassination.

>you should never be afraid of people who disagree with you
Funny, considering leftist do everything they can to no-platform, assault and shout down everyone who disagrees with them as Buzzwords: sexist/bigot/nazi/racist/fascist

Killing all leftists is the only option they've left, since they abandoned all pretense of allowing dialogue

America, whose country has been in a great depression since 2008, and only after Trump takes office in a few days, will your stock market crash, you dollar crash, and then you find out, that you are truly and utterly fucked

Trump will get the blame, but it will really be the dimwitted fucks like you, when the friendly canadians were telling you, you were living in a propoganda bubble, and there was danger up ahead

Go read this article and then Google Venezuela

shtfplan.com/headline-news/empty-shelves-and-madness-a-minor-winter-storm-drove-people-into-panic-buying-of-food-and-basics_01182017

you are welcome, fuck face

And you will hang from a tree.

151 Front Street to be exact

Grasping at one last straw.

Agreed.
Fucking blue jays need to be deleted as well.

>canadian telling anyone they're living in a propaganda bubble
The irony

This can't be real.

when you are hungry and starving later this year, remember this post

my digits confirm i am gay

Im actually routed through Edmonton to Chicago

So youd still be stuck with me.

wait, tell that's a fucking shop. I can't believe in murricah talking about killing you president is not forbidden by law.

youtube.com/watch?v=gk0TqIbPNbY

There is absolutely nothing that could keep Obama in power. It is OVER for the democrats, they just need to accept it.