/TTG/ PUNISHED JAMMEH EDITION

Kek has spoken!
>BREAKING: Gambian troops take up defensive positions as ECOWAS operation starts.
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821934270872748033 (embed)
>Senegal troops move to Gambia border as Jammeh crisis grows
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38669347
>Nigerian govt confirms deployment of fighter jets, soldiers to Gambia
premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220898-breaking-nigerian-govt-confirms-deployment-fighter-jets-soldiers-gambia.html

>Live updates
twitter.com/KinyanBoy
twitter.com/ruthmaclean
twitter.com/Conflicts

RADIO FREE GAMBIA:
thegambiaradio.com/freedom-radio-gambia

REMINDER THAT BASED JAMMEH IS /OURGUY/ TO THE BITTER END

strawpoll.me/12143585/r (embed)
strawpoll.me/12144290/r (embed)

TL;DR
>Current president Yahya Jammeh lost the presidential elections (he's been president since 1994)
>He lost to a fairly unknown guy (and Soros paid shill) Adama Barrow
>Jammeh refused to accept the results claiming they were rigged (rightfully so because Soros is involved)
>Meanwhile Adama Barrow fled to the Gambian embassy in Senegal to get his inauguration
>Senegal and Nigeria threaten to invade/intervene in Gambia in order to restorre (((democracy))) and (((stability)))

>The Casamance Independence movement is based off JOLA NATIONALISM, the ethnic group of Jammeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casamance_conflict
>Based Jammeh: "The Gambia Is Not A Mandinka Country"
[YouTube] Yahya Jammeh insults Mandinkas (embed)

Latest Thread:

Jammeh's proposed military plan:
→ (Cross-thread) →
→ (Cross-thread) →

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-38682184
strawpoll.me/12147805
youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs
twitter.com/arabthomness/status/822166232719912960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for imminent Jammeh victory

First for AIDS cure

SHUT IT DOWN

S O O N
O
O
N

OK so it's around 8:29pm up there so I guess war and ops will continue tomorrow morning, laters.

SENEGAL TROOPS ENTER GAMBIA

I'm sorry, but did the Gambia already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just begun. Does not having the most troops count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when Jammeh is still president? The Gambia is still fighting right now and they have been the best country in West Africa for how many years now? They're fighting one of the worst countries in ECOWAS who just happen to have an actual army because they're feeding off the funds of their French enslavers. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Gambia is one of the best fucking countries in West Africa, they went 4-0 in the FIFA World Cup African qualifiers last year and would of won the World Cup if the goalie didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Gambia wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Senegalese just lied on twitter about their troop positions when all evening they've been reporting that they're already in the Gambian boarders, just like the Nigerians did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Gambia topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the country because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking countries on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

GAMBIA DOESNT EXIST, THIS IS A DISTRACTION BY SOROS!

JIMMEH CAN
JIMMEH MUST
JEMMAH WILL PREVAIL

Is Jammeh muslim?

Reposting strawpoll

strawpoll.me/12147805

strawpoll.me/12147805

strawpoll.me/12147805

((THEY)) know based witchdoctor Jammeh has the AIDS Cure. Its not a coincidence this is happening.

Fresh OC guise

>My Jammeh OC is catching on. Feel good desu
These will literally be rare Pepes. Thanks man it was great OC

>inb4 ISIS branches out

The OP has been the same all day.There's been literally no fighting

It's TGG retard.

Real proper thread:

MOVE:

Yes. Gambia is like 95% Muslim

Uncovered footage of George Soros and the UN office following the Senegalese invasion of The Gambia
>youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

How fucking crazy can you be, to not step down and actually risk war, WHEN THE OPPOSING COUNTRY LITERALLY SURROUNDS YOU

HE NEEDS YOU STRENGTH

STAY COMFY /JAM/MEH

Thanks lad, I'll try to make some more later. Happy memeing!

Jammah's head is going to be decorating ECOWAS headquarters by the end of the day.

Shit, Senegal fucked now.

We'll recycle

it's over

mfw commiecucks think they can flim flam the jim jam

Stay comfy Jammeh,may the souls of our colonies help you win this war.

That's not an su-25...

STAY COMFY JAMMEH

9/10

T.dindu

There have been new events today, Barrow was inaugerated in Senegal and Senegalese troops have moved into the Gambia

Portugal, post the ECOWAS Oc so I CAN SAVE it for posterity

>implying their HQ has walls.

>STAY COMFY JAMMEH

KONY 2017

this is good

>women

JAMMEH IS LITERALLY /OURGUY/

WATCH OUT, JAMMEH, TIME TO GET ECOWHACKED

Source on song on the radio

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BRITISH?!! This is your former colony! Defend it and it's glorious leader from the French colony Senegal!!

KEK NEEDS STRENGTH

it BEGINS

Rounds of shots heard,between Gambian resistance army and Senegalese forces.everyone should be indoors.danger unfolding.

Wait I thought Jammah was the bad guy, has the media been telling half truths again? Did he lose illegitimately?

I don't know for which one of them I will cheer for because both are my granddaddys

Wow, what a bitch. Just takes the money, the kids, and leaves her husband to face the invading hoards alone.

That SU-25 needs to start doing some work as soon as the Nigerian jets start heading back for refuelling/arming.

BRITBONGS DEFEND YOUR EMPIRE FROM THE FUCKING FROGS

They should be kept the Queen.

He makes better memes.

He's /ourguy/

*have

STAY COMFY JAMMEH

Are we about to have a legit inter-state war in Africa?

S-stay comfy Jammeh

Shh, they will notice it

Stay comfy Jammeh

We jammin we jammin!

What is that stick he always holds?

Praise KEK

What are the numbers on each side?

JAMMEH IS LITERALLY MGTOW IN A COUNTRY THAT LOOKS LIKE PEPE'S LIPS THAT IS SURROUNDED BY A COUNTRY THAT LOOKS LIKE PEPE.

What a fucking time to be alive, lads. These meta memes are giving me butterflies in my stomach

Jammeh's Gaddafi-level insane if not worse.

But that makes him funny so we're for him.

Check'd

The pilots for the one plane

Checked

Kek demands blood
Kem demands sacrifice

czech'd

>ywn invade a country to kick their dictator out to the sound of a cheerful crowd being liberated

Why live

Why couldnt Ganbia be our neighbor instead of Venezuela so we could do the same?

Is that a wooden carving of a rocket launcher? Does he just carry that around everywhere he goes?

RATE MY OC

FILTHY AFRICAN NIG NOGS VS GLORIOUS INDOMITABLE JEMMAH AND HIS LEGION OF FAITHFUL VETERANS OF ALL WARS

literally. literally his "magic stick" or wand

Too in your face.

Has to be more subtle.

Wasn't Gaddafi good?

PRAISE KEK MORE!

BASED CASAMANCE

#Gambia: situation in Kanilai remains unclear... One source now claims Senegalese Army tried to enter but was attacked by #Casamance rebels

Bush war at best, will still take ECOWAS decades to get rid of the insurgent guerrillas.

Its a symbol of his great, virile PENIS.

Who's gonna win?

Jammeh would approve/10

PRAISE KEK

I've seen lot's of people asking about that stick. Might be some sort of West African folk-Islamic symbol. That'd be my best guess.

JAMMEH TAKE MY ENERGY
AHHHHHHHHH

KEK GRANTS JAMMEH MIGHTY /K/OMMANDOS TO DEFEAT SOROS AND MOLOCH

oh shit I forgot they left the commonwealth. oh well a mistake in stretegy on Jammehs side

Gaddafi was a headcase desu

He was scared of climbing more than 35 stairs at once, and would refuse to climb to the top of some buildings

AHHHHHHHH

Rate my OC senpai

you will probably get to do the same in a few more Months. Venezuela is looking bad

Can someone find me the back story of his stick?

I searched and all I could find was articles in nigger speak.

Jammeh/10

GUYS GUYS GUYS

PIC RELATED SHOWS MEME MAGIC IS WORKING
twitter.com/arabthomness/status/822166232719912960

PRAISE KEK

I like it

Sup Forums

This is the most elaborate slide scheme I've ever seen.

I should be disgusted, but I'm a little impressed.

Why
the
FUCK
does anybody care about a disputed election in west africa
Africa is a shithole WHO THE FUCK CARES

PRAISE KEK

oh yeaaaaaaah

It's a scam; they are literally faking a war so that Europe can't send their (((refugees))) back.