Not sure how often this guy appears on this board, but I'm curious as to what you guys think of Shaun King

Not sure how often this guy appears on this board, but I'm curious as to what you guys think of Shaun King.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/shaunkingsowhite?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He goes by the name "talcum X" around these parts, pal.

Too black.

>White guy pretending to be black.
Probably one of the most racist people in the US to be honest.

I follow him on Twitter and agree with most of the shit he says.

Eh I really don't buy this. He's clearly like 1/8th black or some shit but you can't tell me he looks like a real cracker or even a tanned one. He just doesn't.

As he's a fellow white man, he's OK in my book

a pathetic hustler who hates himself far more than we hate him

Fucking baffling.

he's A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>I follow him on Twitter and agree with most of the shit he says.

The funny part is the NAACP is actually filled with white people pretending to be other races in an effort to get some of the benefits and perks of being a minority.

THIS

Is the twatter #shaunkinghesowhite thing still going? That was savage:

>He's so white Eskimos have 17 words for him, etc

If he didn't cut his hair the way he does, and do his facial hair the way he does, he looks 100% white.

He's annoying as fuck and can't get his "facts" strait. He's the whitest "nigger" I've ever seen other than albinos. I think he's actually white, I could have sworn I saw something here about that.

>craker could use some time under the sun , seem to be really pale.

AYO WHACHU SAID LIL WHITE BITCH

Fuck him, he's literally retarded.
Top kek

Based Godfrey explains it

Day of the Rope

TALCUM X

10%... seems rather high, as well as arbitrary. Go figure.

Honorary nigger

Not a real nigga tho

This "I was born x but I'm really y" is out of control.

Martin Luther Cream

>this is what passes as black in america

Literally a white man pretending to be black for the Social Justice bucks. Pure genius.

He couldn't qualify for the Nigger Navy and whit people don't like like either.

Ahahaha
Any other names?

Godfreys an IRL troll, he's fkn hilarious, pic related

Has this 100 percent purebred buck nigger been on The Young Turks yet?

He's a white con man pretending to be one of us so he can make money and get attention. Fuck him.

>Shaun King
His real name is Talcum X, bigot.

He's not, he's actually very clever, and basically proved how privileged black men are if you're just smart enough to play the system.

I hate his guts, but one thing he is not is dumb.

A better lie would be to claim he's an albino.

>Talcum X is now the official black token guy for young turds

Gift that keeps on giving

The personification of cancer. He does toning but prey on black people by extorting them for money under the guise of "relief" for the families of dead black men.

He's a crook. Look up his multiple failed foundations.

He was arrested for having a gun on a college campus even though he wets himself at the mere mention guns.

Partner, that man Shaun King is a transnegro. He's a special breed.

Disagree. Also I have a half-lightskinned-black+half-Italian friend and he has curly white people hair and very light skin, you would probably say the same thing about him. Shaun King isn't really black, but he damn sure isn't white.

I am to the point now where I just assumed your first post about him was someone being serious. Thanks for clarifying.

Can't argue with that, Mario.

There's nothing more disgusting on the planet than a person who lies to himself and believes their own lie. Your intention is swallowed in your dissonant hypocrisy.

>I follow him in Twitter and agree with most of what he says
You're a manchild troglodyte. Get off jew soundbyte cites and form your own opinion. If your stance can be explained in 150 characters you need to think harder.

Do people actually think this whitey is black?

He's a white guy, pretending to be a black guy, and everyone somehow loves him for it.

Yeah, the lines get blurred mate. There's nothing too far fetched to be true these days

Someone please tweet this to him.

Take away the facial hair, glasses, and that obnoxious fake laugh face he makes, and he's pretty fucking white

Kekkkk

LOL
more memes pls

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/shaunkingsowhite?lang=en

Kek

faggot that badly wants to be a nigger

kek but I'm begging now, someone post that "poor little white guy" thing to him and post responses.

pls

I want to call him a nigger but I know he isn't white

Proof that niggers are so dumb they always need a white man to tell them what to do

IS white wtf ctr edited my post

A black conservative group has offered 25K to BLM if he takes a DNA test but he refuses to.

Why doesn't Shaun King support BLM?

Does he really think he is black?

>Actually wondering what Sup Forums thinks of a libtard faggot pretending to be a nigger.

Because he's a horrible racist cracker.

There has to be a conspiracy behind this shit.

kek wills it.

he's all wet, and wet talcum ain't worth shit

>when you go from farmer's daughter tier to discount wanda sykes
ouch

Fuck this honkey.
Sheeeeeeit.

Talcum X

pls b real

He is white you fucking faggot cunt nigger

Post any replies and/or if he blocks you. Talcum X is known for blocking people.

>Shaves his stache to stereotypical black guy style

I will never get over how hilarious this is

You can even see the stubble from how he shaves it like that

As if I needed another reason to hate a literal wigger.

It will still trigger him, do it.

An octoroon as they were called. His nigger eigth hates the other seven eights so much.

She does have some niggardly features

Kek
Where's this frog from? I've always wondered.
If he shaved clean and left his hair alone he'd be white white. Take away the stereotype features and he's nothing.

Muh DIKK!
Bix NOOB!

He's the reverse of an Argentinian

Niggers spend it on fucking rims.

Dude. He's literally white. There are picture of him without the black act going on, and he's white.

Dumb cunt flares his nostrils to look more black.

Yeah, no black person has that type of hair shown in his kid pic.
He's a con man lol

This is pretty much all you need to see, he's a fucking mentally ill LARPER. Every bit of exposure and fame this idiot gets, though, is great for undermining BLM and
>black intellectuals
In general.

Complete and utter joke. Is he working for TYT yet? Lol.

pic related:

left: white
right: "black"

>Not sure how often this guy appears on this board, but I'm curious as to what you guys think of Shaun King.

Literally kill yourself OP. Fucking reddit fags are stinking up the place. Lurk moar

Hahahahahha

retarded white boy that crack heads adopted in Detroit...

they traded him to crips in Chicago that wanted to beat him and upload the video on youtube...

He's a fucking white male

Kekd hard

Talcum X.

Talcum fights for his fellow brothers in chains!