>see's a man shed a tear
immediate teary eyes

I don't even know what this is I just know that I'm outta here

bumpu

It's the Chris Chan Hollywood movie. Out Summer 2018

Tazed. I'm tired of the white privilege

Source?

redacted

They like that spot. That's where the mother grabs them using her teeth.

For some reason I want to give this gorilla a job and introduce him to my daughter.

Harambe got shot to save a little black boy. Funny how they forget this.

I haven't because claiming that the outrage over the gorilla's death was only because the kid was black, and people don't think Black Lives Matter, is a fantastic way to troll.

He would of been shot and the msm would be talking about gorrila control for the next month

see

this one hits close to home
>tfw solitude feels like perfect fine 99% but sometimes it feels absolutely terrible

I'm pretty sure it's the series rectify

>Me IRL

>IQ near bogdanoff levels

Roastie please, she wishes she even had a 3 digit IQ in the lower region.

Reminder that niggers are the only group that have been proven to have ancient DNA not belonging to humans because they fucked homo erectus

Inb4 dumb Sup Forumstroons get triggered by this

WTF, that's a really shit score. That stage can be done in under 30 seconds with at least 80 rings.

And he didn't even get the extra life.

why would you play sonic with an arcade stick?

white harambe probably wouldn't be whipping a kit around by his legs desu desu

Niggers are so ugly. Black colour just hides their ugly faces.

Rectify. Really really good show (at least the first season was).

Realmente bota a caixola pra funcionar

animals are so stupid lol

They think the shooting of a gorilla was racially motivated? What? If anything the albino gorilla is a minority. Obama would have pardoned him for child murder

The only think worse than a gorilla is one pretending not to be one with coloration variances.

That gorilla looks smug as fuck.

Paper isnt THE most valuable, dirt is, it's just somthing very rare. Also the smokers are pirate kings they dont give a fuck about value they take.

The freezing up around people is instinctual, Buzz probably doesn't even know he just froze up for awhile.

The rest are pretty good points.

Upper right doesn't look that bad t b h

> The screen is playing the demo

This thread is truly engaging my enchiladas

Considering his literal name was Snowflake, you can see why.

>albino niggers

It's got a couple of mistakes.

For example, the "aliens" in Signs were actually demons, and they were only damaged when the priest (Mel Gibson) threw holy water at them. Regular water didn't hurt them, and they were bound to some other asspull rules as well such as not being able to get out of that closet with a flimsy wooden door once sealed in. The crop circles were sigils used to summon them. The news shown on the TV near the end of the movie showed that other religious rituals also hurt them, which should have tipped off those paying attention to the real nature of the "aliens", but shyamalamadingdong made it so vague that most didn't.

>getting old
>not "the day cwc died"

If you're going to post in a foreign language atleast post in spanish so us burgers can understand, hue monkey

But imagine what a black gorilla would of done.