"Trump Is Going To Fail" - Soros Speaks Live In Davos

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-19/trump-going-fail-soros-speaks-live-davos

>In an breakout session, George Soros is again speaking in Davos, discussing items such as the fate of Europe, markets, regulation and of course, Trump, saying that he is convinced "Trump is going to fail" Here are the highlights so far:

>SOROS: CONVINCED TRUMP WITH FAIL BECAUSE IDEAS CONTRADICTORY
>SOROS: SAYS HAS CALLED TRUMP A CON MAN AND WOULD-BE DICTATOR
>SOROS: TRUMP WILL DIVIDE AMERICA, HE OPPOSES THOSE WHO DISAGREE
>SOROS: CAN'T PREDICT HOW TRUMP WILL ACT, TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW
>SOROS: MARKETS, AT PEAK OF UNCERTAINTY, WON'T DO WELL
>SOROS: HAS OVERSTATED DANGERS OF DISINTEGRATION OF EUROPE
>SOROS: NEITHER PUTIN NOR CHINA WANT EUROPE TO DISINTEGRATE
>SOROS: MARKETS SEE TRUMP DISMANTLING REGULATIONS, CUTTING TAXES

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-12/soros-lost-nearly-1-billion-after-trump-election-wsj-reports
youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this faggot lost 1 billion dollars lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And also untold millions trying to prop up the DNC, HRC and BLM...

He also said Trump wouldn't win and that Clinton would be President -- it's assured, I think was the term he used.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-12/soros-lost-nearly-1-billion-after-trump-election-wsj-reports

Oy vey, I'm gonna make him fail. After enjoying the show and helping nazis against my fellow people, I'm gonna play a little game of destroy everything I can and get standing ovation for being such great person. Money is miraculous thing, isn't it?

Judging by how the elderly is constantly wrong, that's great news for Trump.

You know this means he will win right? Almost everyone who said trump couldnt do this or insulted him, either got karma bitch slapped or trump did it. You fucking kikes are useless

You know it's bad when the shadow man himself has to come out and do damage control against Trump.

Whatever, just another fool to curb stump.

>Trump will fail

Wrong because Operation Orange Pulp will take out Drumpf as the Inauguration is about to finish

As did Trump back in 1995, and inflation is higher today so Trump lost more than Soros :^)

LMAO

Checked

I admire this guy. He is doing Europe a big favor

kek will rekt this faggot

everytime

>Listening to a nation wrecking kike who just lost a billion dollars on financing a shit candidate and in the stock market
wew lad. can't wait for his hanging

But soros was a nazi like you, so he lost WW2, which is more than trump.

And yet, he's president, and Soros failed
Stay mad achmed :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo

Oh no muh hedge fund. Soros cant "predict" markets anymore what will the globalists do!

>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never survive Kooky Khan
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never list his cabinet members
>Trump will never call out CNN for not reporting the next WikiLeaks
>Trump will never debate Hillary
>Trump will never call Hillary crooked to her face
>Trump will never win a debate against Hillary
>Trump will never have a victory dance with Melania as the election is called
>Trump will never be POTUS
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never deport said illegals
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport xeno scum

For Europe to survive it has give British what they want and good trade deal

>Soros Speaks Live In Davos

>Drumpf 3 Billion
>''kike sub-human'' Soros 22 Billion

Really makes you think...
Maybe jews are better?

This. Best. Post. In. This. Thread. Why are Drumpfies so stupid and delusional?

They both have so much in common!

Sure, Soros is much, MUCH richer, but they both have Jewish kids and grandkids :^)

When he flew there, did he have to check those bags under his eyes or were they carry on?

>Pls crash
>I want my billion back

Soros has finally been bested guys, this calls for a celebration

>SOROS: CAN'T PREDICT HOW TRUMP WILL ACT, TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW

Soros has always used reverse psychology tactics to actually try and fix the west.

He's an ultra capitalist social Darwinist at heart. He's stress testing the west with the Refugees and BLM shit so it doesn't fall in to decedence and get overtaken by China.

The guy himself knows that the weak perish and the strong survive, and the west has become weak from baby boomers coddling millennials their whole lives.

i especially want this horrible kike and his extended family to suffer

Is he ill? Get the Emperor Palpatine look.

>Promotes human suffering on a global scale
>Manipulates elites into think he's on their side
>Willingly sacrificed his own people to prolong his own life
Who was the guy Soros based his leather bag on?

>zerohedge
fake news

Soros is a rotting Hungarian Jew only kept alive by Molochian necromantic child sacrifice rituals. He lost a billion dollars on Hillary alone and has been wrong on everything in the past year and a half, at least.

I think 2017 is the year he'll die.

More than half a year ago he said that Trump isn't going to get elected because he appeals only to a small number of extremists.

Get AIDS and die already you scaly old Jew.

Didn't this faggot lose a billion dollars betting against Trump?

Is this the famous mexican warlock that can't predict anything right?

This old fuck needs to go

Did he also lose money on Brexit? Imagine how much money this kike will lose when the EU disbands. Still deserves to be flayed along side the Rothschild

I hope this evil kike will weep as the homo world he tried to shape slips away from reality

>flag

how's the designated shit street today, pradeep?

I hope this kike gets assassinated.

I hate gorgeous Groerge as much as the next guy but show me proof he is behind the mudslimer invasion of Europe..I know some cunt is but I've not seen evidence of exactly who.

BurgerKike here:

What's amazing is how this guy is literally hated by pretty much everyone who isn't getting paid by him (and really should be despised by everyone). Wrecking Europe? Check. Betraying his own people? Check. Undermining America? Check. Promoting degeneracy and strife? Check and check.

This piece of shit should have gone in the oven. Hate isn't a strong enough word for what I feel for this fucking asshole. He'll probably die before it can happen, but I'd really like to see him strung up by his balls.

1 upvote for (you), frendo

Yup, someone post the vid. Said that Trump would win the popular vote by a landslide but Hillary would win easily. Kek

JUST

His son runs our country

Kek says soros will fail.
I believe in Kek more.

So glad he looks at least 5 years older from this ordeal

Why doesn't he die yet?
What is he made off?

WHY WON'T HE DIE
and hopefully take his faggot son with him

Why do Jews let this man represent them?

Bibi should publicly denounce him.

Your moobs have grown, eh, Cletus?

Here's a little something for your 2-inch monster

I want him to see as everything he made shatter to unrecoverable peaces.

If digits, Soros dies on Friday

Is the curse going to get him? Will Soros finally fall?

Abdul, you need to leave.

t.Muhammed Abdullah

why is everyone in power so fucking mean?

why havn't we killed this goul yet for fuck sake some user out there snipe this demon dont he live in the u.s should be easy

Why wont this old pedo fuck die already?

>lol guys look at what I know about business :^^^^^^^^^^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If there is one rule anyone should follow,
>Do the opposite of whatever Soros tells you
would be it.
He is a snake.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

These digits say his heart is going to fail.

hes gonna kick soros out of America and export him to Putin is going to be AWESOME !

>Meanwhile, everywhere in India..

This stuff is really fucking hard to find, there was longer interview in 2016 but at November Google got filled with that short piece of transliteration. I shared this stuff at Ylilauta before that and now I cannot find the original long interview because flood of mainstream media. Waybackmachine doesn't help much either. Here's longest I've found so far, afaik the one I shared was longer. He doesn't give a fuck about other Jews either man. This guy is genuine gangster. (message too long, post follows)

If Soros says it, it must be true.

Kroft: "You're a Hungarian Jew ..."

Soros: "Mm-hmm."

Kroft: "... who escaped the Holocaust ..."

Soros: "Mm-hmm."

Kroft: "... by posing as a Christian."

Soros: "Right."

Kroft: "And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps."

Soros: "Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made."

Kroft: "In what way?"

Soros: "That one should think ahead. One should understand that -- and anticipate events and when, when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal threat of evil."

Kroft: "My understanding is that you went ... went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews."

Soros: "Yes, that's right. Yes."

Kroft: "I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?"

Soros: "Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't ... you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all."

Kroft: "No feeling of guilt?"

Soros: "No."

Kroft: "For example, that, 'I'm Jewish, and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be these, I should be there.' None of that?"

Soros: "Well, of course, ... I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in the markets -- that is I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would - would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt."

Progressive misery makes me smile.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO WITH SNAKES
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ

America confirmed for being Sup Forums

Trump will still be alive in 4 years.

what's stopping soros and his buddies from just overthrowing the economy while salvaging themselves and blaming it all on trump?

is this not a possibility? cause it looks like they might actually do it

Trump has the angry white lion on his side, Soros has mentally ill faggots on his. We're all waiting for the spark to light the dynamite.

INCREASINGLY

>Meanwhile every Walmart in Burgerica

This this this

Funny that Soros didn't give a fuck about his own people during the (((holocaust))) and now suddenly wants to help refugees

>>SOROS: TRUMP WILL DIVIDE AMERICA, HE OPPOSES THOSE WHO DISAGREE

>HE OPPOSES THOSE WHO DISAGREE
what

Yes its simple really. Any advanced nation who supports haphazard immigration especially from 3rd world regions is pro globalist. So thats EU, Canada, AUS. China is not on the list but they will fail if we succeed.

With america leading the nationalist movement will spread worldwide and we willl win. Soros plans will be foiled.

yeh its probably gonna happen that this massive free money bubble will pop under trump, hell mr. yellin decided all of the sudden to start jacking interest rates up a quarter of a percent each quarter because "muh recovered now"

HOWEVER they run the risk of deflon don pointing out said jewry and crashing the parasite class with no survivors in turn

You could add the "never bring back manufacturing jobs" to the shit he's already done.

>Meanwhile, Superpower by 2020

doesnt look too healthy

gonna pass this year for sure

except he was a 14 year old kid during the fucking Holocaust, you impeccable idiot.

>only writes stuff that is most likely true but hard to proof
>omits the fact that this man completely FUCKED a country because of his greed and is one of the main reasons a whole region was plunged into economic crisis

>tfw ww3 is everyone against the USA

sounds fitting that the hero of the prequels becomes the final villain in the third installment of the series

If you guys wanted rid of one man and his son bad enough you would have done it already..

They'll get droneded if they try

No getting complacent, now. Trump's election was Minas Tirith, winning what would have been the last battle before all hope was lost. But it's a long way from here to victory.

Welp, that's the most kiked conversation I've read in awhile

kek wills it

they've been doing that kind of shit for years now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
> Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad accused George Soros of ruining Malaysia's economy with "massive currency speculation". Soros claims to have been a buyer of the ringgit during its fall, having sold it short in 1997.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
>priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/

Crucifixion is too good a punishment for that creature.

>says increasingly nervous man for the Xth time this year.

Kroft: "My understanding is that you went ... went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews."

Soros: "Yes, that's right. Yes."

MUH GOOD BOY SOROS GOIN 2 CHURCH TRYNA GET HIS LIFE ON TRACK

The fucker is still alive...