CANZUK WHEN!?!

Brits, Canadians, Bruce, New Zealand and Commonwealth realms only.

Americans need to remember they are traitors. They may only post if they swear fealty to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

Other urls found in this thread:

cfmo.org/
change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand
discord.gg/UMEWd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Change flag back first

I'm not a traitor, I just told dad to stick it to himself.

This was such a nice flag. It almost makes Canada look like a half respectable nation just seeing it.

fuck off the leaf will fly when your pathetic nation has long since fallen to ruin . it is time for you to fear us !

I'm buying one, and flying it all year for Canada 150.

The ultimate symbol of Canadian nationalism.

>it is time for you to fear us !

Without us traitors kickstarting the great un-fucking of the west you'd be circling the drain even faster than you are already, maplefag.

You might get aids or something from him maybe SARs is still lurking somewhere in toronto.

How are we lads?

>Implying you didn't fuck everything

SWEAR FEALTY NOW

I'm scared that NZ is going to fall to the communists this election. Please help our election efforts this year.

What's the commie party?

>Through betrayal

>kickstarting the great un-fucking of the west
Brexit was first so settle down colonial

cfmo.org/
change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand

Discord link: discord.gg/UMEWd

Don't forget India
The crown jewel of the empire

You can blame Cecil Rhodes for that, leaf
The eternal anglo strikes again

How did he get elected?

Fair enough

Nah lad this is Winnies year

People have had a gutful of chinks and will let the government know it

>All hail the commonwealth

Tbh canada is a lost cause. Like cuckdeau is a feminist.

Well I'm holding my breath for next election. But if we fail to secure a proper leader who actually cares about this country then yeah we are doomed.