Trump assassinated at Inauguration. What do you do?

Lone gunman, Drone bomb, angry mob...

Do you return to work on Monday like as it was normal day or do you prepare for the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xkflwBoAZMM
youtu.be/XjFM_RswttU
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=trump someone&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=sbv6QGhXj7g
youtube.com/watch?v=QQKKg1AgjIs
youtube.com/watch?v=-gijk6EJtHI
youtube.com/watch?v=-23nlUpUte0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> prepar for the war
> falling right in the place like a piece of puzzle in a jew's game

wew

Enjoy a Russian invasion faggot.

if Trump is suicided tomorrow and nobody bats and eye, then the world will realize that Americans have been hoarding guns for nothing all these years, and it would be pretty shameful desu

Get the clamps

they might kill somebody else like hillary to empower their movement. desu if they kill trump it's really race war time. i wouldn't be surprised if within an hour we see news of somebody taking an assault rifle and killing dozens of liberals somewhere.

if communist were out dancing in the street after kennedy got killed then they were murdered and likewise liberals will get BTFO so hard if they do that.

I am hoping for a peaceful transition of power.

But if he gets popped I won't be around to see the rest.

Frolic.

R A C E W A R
A
C
E

W
A
R

I doubt much would happen, white people don't riot like niggers.

>Sniper
Counter snipers out the ass, SS stationed on every roof
>Drone bomb
See above. Restricted airspace and anything that flies through it is gonna get shot down by SAMs or snipers
>Angry mob
Secret Service will gun down as many people as it takes. Their P90s have plenty of ammo to wipe out as many people as necessary.

war needs enemies

war with who?

If anything, SS would be the one to plan and execute the assassination.

>drumpf supporters threatening war if cheetoh hitler is assassinated

Wow, everyone knew you guys were unhinged but this is just crazy!

>counter snipers
What are they gonna do, shoot a bullet out of the sky in a millisecond?

Antisnipers work by eliminating other snipers before they have a chance to get into position and shoot.

Praetorian guard style

>prepare for the war
You mean, you're not already prepped?

This is why a Russo-American alliance would work so well.
We have our amazing weapons and Russians have great tactics.

Counter-snipers work by setting up in a spot and observing a given area where they suspect an enemy sniper will set up.

If they see anyone go into a possible sniping spot, they kill them before they can set up.

What if Trump just dies of a heart attack on stage because of all the excitement and CIA's killer ice needles?

all animals riot giving the proper conditions, even swedish cucks

I'd be pretty bummed

Also, dollars to donuts Trump is wearing a bulletproof suit.

I'm going to take out some communists. Only joking though.

Laugh Maniacally. if he dies Mike Pence becomes president, and the entire liberal side of the spectrum will be purged

The county will fall to civil war

Wouldn't work against a cal 50 rifle or any kind of bullet that hits his head.

truth

Useless, no suit will save from a sniper rifle. And not like someone would shoot him in the torso and not the head.

Depends. Has Pence been inaugurated yet?

If not, and Obongo declares martial law and extends his own term, Jammeh-style, I'm prepared for world war.
If Pence was already the Vice President and becomes the new President, then fine. I'd just be very sad that the God Emperor is dead.

>do you prepare for the war?
Obviously this.

Look at the early histories of the USSR and the PRC. Once the Commies make their move, they move quickly. I'm hoping the States respond quickly with their National Guards

Thing is, every single roof will be covered by the SS and every single window pointing into Trump's direction locked down. Additionally, there are a lot of undercover agents around that will prevent someone shooting at Trump from the crowd.

>implying

youtu.be/xkflwBoAZMM
youtu.be/XjFM_RswttU

>hoarding guns for nothing
Alternatively, nothing happens *because* those that would do us harm knows how well-armed the public is

As I said before, if Trump actually gets killed, it would be the SS who killed him. Caesar learned that the hard way.

Pence kinda looks like a really handsome version of Bob. Sag his face a little, make him bald some and give him shitty teeth and liver spots and you have a doppelgänger

If this happens it's going to be a clusterfuck. I predict civil war if it does.

I call my parents and then go on Sup Forums

>Drone bomb

100% there's going to be some panic as someone tries to fly a drone over the crowd

Maybe we'll see trained anti-drone hawks in action

Personally I have felt for several years now America should be Balkanized. I am not interested in living in a progressive utopia. Progressives are not interested in living in Trumps America. Either we suck it up, go to war, or have secession's.

I would cry like a fucking baby. No plans beyond that.

Rooftop sniper "protecting" Trump will be a CIA patsy. Civil war will unfold within 4 days followed quickly by WW3

Kek wills it

Report these cunts

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=trump someone&src=typd

Most people live comfortably and would continue with their lives.

Only poor rural and suburban retards would attempt insurrection.

Lmao NATO is going to hand in your country to the Russians in exchange for capturing Kaliningrad

840 trillion of amber reserves down there, the Polish will invade it while you guys hold off the main Russian force and lose territory

then NATO sues for peace and you lose half your country including the capital, good luck bro, I'm rooting for you

>Trump assassinated at Inauguration. What do you do?
Laugh, then go play TF2 before the nukes hit.

There's gonna be so many angry people there who truly believe he's the next Hitler as well as paid agitators there solely to rile people up and cause trouble.

It really does seem like this is a suicide mission for Trump.

nothing will happen

but it will be the lamest inauguration in a while

You faggots need to realise that they can kill Trump and you can't do anything about it, or after it. let me explain why.

All theyn eed to do is to use an assassin that belongs to a minority, preferably a radical feminist or a BLM member. Then they can get away with the "lone gunman" narrative, most people will believe it, due to the immense, artificially created hatered towards Trump.

So what happens after this? White people start race war? Come on, don't be delusional! Remember that the preparator was a "lone gunman". So who would white people fight against? No, the day of the rope won't commence, because killing random people is not OK and most people know this. There won't be any lead the real preparators. Then the assassin will misteriously die shortly afterwards, this will likely be blamed on some "right wing nutjob".

OFC Trump knows all this, and even if he had good intentions, he can be threatened to submission. Even if he does not value his own life, he certainly values the lives of his family.

>implying college kids throwing bottles at each other or canacucks flipping a car is the same as this
youtube.com/watch?v=sbv6QGhXj7g
youtube.com/watch?v=QQKKg1AgjIs
youtube.com/watch?v=-gijk6EJtHI
youtube.com/watch?v=-23nlUpUte0

>while you guys hold off the main Russian force and lose territory
>implying that Latvia has an army powerful enough to defend agains Russian
They use inflatable boats as main coast guard vessels, I'd post a webm of them but
>maximum file size is 3 MB

This guy gets it.

SS is not only there to protect the Prez, but to be the sword of damocles of his head.

Eh, I know there are shadowy jews behind the scenes but for now they rely on the army, police and FBI and those all like Trump. We're not dystopia quite yet, they won't try anything that would risk igniting a civil war/coup.

Go into the ghetto and start setting fires.

Nothing will happen.

I guarantee it.

Screen cap my post.

Maga

We'd go from a moderate republican to a real conservative, so there's a silver lining.

You underestimate the corruption of the US government and vastly overestimate the American people's willingness to fight against them.

Let me put it this way. Random nigger shoots Trump. OFC he was a hired assassin, but he will be presented as a lone gunman who acted out of desperation/fear/hatred. There are hardly any people who would react to a "random" nigger shooting the prez by starting a revolution against a shadow government which does not exist to begin with, according to most people. And even those who know that such thing exist have only very vague ideas about the people belong to it. You can't start a revolution, simply because you don't know where to start and who to kill.

But don't worry, Trump won't be assassinated by (((them))), he was already threatened to submission even if he had good intentions.

Hunt down and brutally rape and murder any faggot that called for his assassination on twitter and facefuck.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha oh please
What the fuck would they do? Go door to door asking people if they voted for trump? Lmao

Celebrate the virtues of democracy with my leftist friends.