Obama Pardons Millions of Drug Dealers

>be drug dealer
>get arrested
>be let go
>be drug dealer again
yahoo.com/news/final-act-president-obama-commutes-194704747.html

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/final-act-president-obama-commutes-194704747.html
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/18/obama-pardoned-convicted-unrepentant-terrorist-oscar-lópez-rivera-n2273267
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/30/obama-pardons-commutation-pardon-attorney-deborah-leff/82420138/
cbsnews.com/news/report-obama-to-grant-clemency-for-hundreds-of-nonviolent-drug-offenders/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/obamas-commutations-and-pardons-drug-offenders-elicit-mixed-response.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

typical nigger

>millions
>330

choose one

AYY NIQQA DIS 1 FOR ALL YALL NIQQAS OUT THARE TRYNA PUSH WEIGHT, STAY ON YOUR P'S AND Q'S SENPAITACHI

Well cuck'd, sir.

If they are all pot dealers then that's a good thing

If even one of them is a coke dealer tho...

Anyone named Leroy or Jamal was released

read the article, his actions seem sensible to me. the rule of thumb for the commutations was that they served 10 years already, be nonviolent offenders, and that they seemed to have turned their life around. Also it says Obama looked over each case specifically and not all of them started on his initiative, for example one of the men requested to have his sentence commuted. Also idk how much this applies to the other people being commuted but it says that one of the inmates still needs to serve 2 years and will only be released if he takes part in a specific drug treatment program. also your title of "millions" is just a dishonest attempt to drive up more hatred for obama among Sup Forums users who will just read your headline and not the article

>implying obama looked over 330 prisoner's files

>Obama personally reviewed the case of every inmate who received a commutation, often poring over case files in the evenings or calling his attorneys into his office to discuss specifics. Although a backlog of cases remains as Obama leaves office, his administration reviewed all applications that came in by an end-of-August deadline, officials said.
You can independently verify or debunk those claims as wish.

What's wrong with coke?

Nothing wrong with coke but the people who deal it are scum

They could have been his sons

Oh god he's going to be remembered as LBJ II isn't he
Truly a fate worse than death

The first example in the article was a coke dealer. So I'm assuming that was the best, most innocent, person they could find out of the 330

>be President
>spend all your time off the golf course personally looking over jailed niggas papers to try to find any injustices
>not having interns at the DOJ do this
>wasting Presidential time with this shit

If we keep them in jail they win

he's not wasting time. he's been in a lame duck period for a while, pardoning/commuting is just about the only thing the president can really do that has any weight to it in this period

Maybe in the U.K. & Canada but here in America their pretty professional & take their customers seriously. (Mexican dealers over here)
Although I'm sure you'll get whacked if you fuck with them though

Kek

this

I hate King Nigger as much as the next Sup Forumslack, but this is actually pretty reasonable.

Drug laws in America are kind of ridiculous, especially for marijuana. No one should serve more than 10 years in prison for buying or selling marijuana, that's just dumb. It's a goddamn plant, let the niggers smoke and sell it.

Why thoough?
They have a product in demand and they sell it. Not any different from pharmaceuticals or a car sale or a grocery store.

>yahoo.com/news/final-act-president-obama-commutes-194704747.html

He released meth dealers as well earlier on in the year. This list will likely contain a wide variety of dealer types.

Not all were drug offenses or I would agree completely. Mandatory minimums suck. But what about the unrepentant bombmaker? m.townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/18/obama-pardoned-convicted-unrepentant-terrorist-oscar-lópez-rivera-n2273267

Here's a partial list, most are NOT drug offenses
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama

that page hasn't been updated for today's commutations

If you're a drug dealer you should never be let go. They are the absolute scum of the Earth. Worst of the worst.

and in this post you're not talking about today's commutations either

>pardon drug dealer
>its just weed bro!
>non violent stuff! trust me!
>crime rises in those cities

you're making a claim about what will happen without substantiating it while adding an irrelevant picture to your post to give the appearance of substance

Yeah that was my thought. Releasing all these dealers at once = A metric ton of shit is about to go down.

Oh well, the people shot will mostly be niggers, and we can make a memorial page to the victims of Obama's commutation.

Those 1,200+ previous pardons were headlined as being all mandatory minimum drug convictions as well. The narrative is that these are all non violent weed smokers, which clearly hasnt ever been the case. Do you have a list of todays 330?

>The narrative is that these are all non violent weed smokers,

People that get caught dealing have usually done a ton of other shit that they didn't get caught for. People don't just wake up one morning and be like "Hey I think I'll be a dealer!

If I were him I would pardon everyone currently in a criminal case. Just for the outrage and laughs

I don't think there's any laws stopping him from doing that

All drugs should be legalized. Just ask rand paul

Crime in Chicago is high because It's a drug corridor for a Mexican cartels.

Half the country has legal or medical marijuana now. There Mexican ditch weed is useless in the US.

They don't smuggle marijuana anymore, I assure you

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet dawg, that nigguh is outta control man

no the narrative of this thread has been that these new commutations were for drug offensives. and that is what's being reported, that is stated in the article linked. none of this thread was about the previous commutations/pardons so idk why you're bringing those up

>offensives
offences*

Cartels treat weed like toilet paper and throw it in for free to their coke dealers. Wars between the first and second hands that touch the coke and heroin once it gets into the U.S. are where the problems are.

They will just be back in jail in a month, those niggers are too stupid to stay out of trouble.

apparently he chose 330

That's what the headlines have always been. Please don't believe everything you read. Since the prior headlines were obviously lies, I don't see any reason this one wouldn't be as well

Yea, Maybe 20-30 years ago.

Now It's heroin coke, and meth.

No one's going to waste precious trap space with fucking bricks of ditch weed when it could be filled with heroin. Look around you, It's a heroin epidemic in half the country

no one is talking about the previous headlines except for you. and now you're claiming that I'm saying the previous commutations before today for all for drug offences which is not even something I believe.

you're saying you don't believe this story because the old ones were false but you haven't provided any evidence of that supposed narrative of the old commutations being all drug offences. in fact the dominant narrative I've come across is about manning and the terrorist you linked so idk what you're on about.

Shut up Square.

>today for all
today were for*

You're wrong you know. Also the drug game isn't what it was when these people first got arrested.

Do you pay attention to the news at all? Every time Obama has pardoned hundreds of criminals, it has been reported as mandatory minimums for non violent drug offenders. But most of the pardons werent drug offenses, as evidenced by that list.

Why are you shilling so hard?

>drug dealers

literally just businessmen.

Why do americans hate freedom and free enterprise so god damn much?

my last post said that you aren't providing any evidence for that narrative and in this post you aren't providing any evidence for it either. "every time obama has pardoned hundreds of criminals, it has been reported as mandatory minimums for non violent drug offenders", if that's the case then substantiate your claim.

Sorry, I usually assume people on Sup Forums actually pay attention to current events and don't need links to back up stories that were headline news just months ago

Heres 3 sources. If you want more find them yourself, or just try to pay attention to anything at all.

So why do you believe the "mandatory minimum non violent pot smoker" narrative now, when it's been objectively false over and over again in the past?

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/30/obama-pardons-commutation-pardon-attorney-deborah-leff/82420138/

cbsnews.com/news/report-obama-to-grant-clemency-for-hundreds-of-nonviolent-drug-offenders/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/obamas-commutations-and-pardons-drug-offenders-elicit-mixed-response.html

the first link says:
>Most of the recipients "are low-level drug offenders whose sentences would have been shorter if they were convicted under today’s laws," Obama said in a Facebook posting.
that doesn't support what you said, that the narrative was that ALL of them were drug related. in fact the article is truthful and says that most were drug related in that instance

second link is speculation about what might occur and is not saying what actually happened

third link says:
>President Barack Obama's announcement of 78 pardons and 153 sentence commutations at the federal level – most of them for drug offenses – has provoked a range of responses
once again that doesn't support what you said. this is making clear that they were not all drug related, just that most of them were which is truthful.

I'd also like to say that different articles focus on different aspects of the commutations/pardons. some focus on those that are controversial while some focus on the meat of them all. the meat would be the drug related ones in those instances while the controversial ones would be manning and the like.

>free enterprise
>ruining lives
wow I guess marx was right then
racist nazi fascists btfo

just to prove my point further, this is what you said:
>Those 1,200+ previous pardons were headlined as being all mandatory minimum drug convictions as well
none of your articles claimed that all of the previous convictions were drug related.

okay just went back and read this. your own link refutes the point you're trying to make

>Most individuals granted executive clemency by Obama had been convicted on drug charges,[3] and had received lengthy and sometimes mandatory sentences at the height of the War on Drugs.[4]

so in fact most were drug related

>Says he only released non violent offenders
>Releases convicted gun criminals

Haha

he never said he only released non violent offenders, the article mentions it as a rule of thumb (which is exactly what I called it) and that there were some special circumstances where that rule was not followed

More mad about him pardoning that FLN terrorist who actually killed people.

>shilling this hard

>implying he just didn't just release a bunch of niggers to fuck with Trump

I know isn't it crazy of me to take off my partisan hat and defend someone's actions when they actually make sense to me instead of just blindly criticize everything someone on the other team does

Aside from the fact it's illegal and causes so much shit?

They get these people on drug charges like they got Al Capone on tax evasion. It's easier to prove they had drugs than they murdered someone when no one will testify against them.