Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqqPfoKROe4
blog.urbandictionary.com/post/49469679426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yeah, white people!

look up white pride

You say that like it's a bad thing

#cavemen is not a nigger meme?

they say white people are cave beasts who came from caves in the Caucasus mountains

is this supposed to be insulting?

White people are the most dangerous people in the world. Don't fuck with us.

Go back to africa you fucking beaner!

Being this acurate, the niggers and idiots who wrote this should feel fear.
A lot of fear.
And still they don't stop touching the balls of those genocidal monsters...
Darwinism at is best.

>Black people honestly believe this
>Still want to fuck with white people

>non whites can't even kill people as well as us

Yeah but that #cavemen shit is recent and the definition dates from 2011.

Suck my dick you fucking gyppo.

Reading this made me smile

wow wtf i hate white people now!

best at everything, even best at being the worst.

>equivalent
Holy fuck, le American education meme is real.
>killing 10% of 1,000 is the same as killing 10% of 1,000,000,000
Kek

>most violent race
>hey lets keep poking white people with this stick lol no clue what will happen rofl

can someone explain liberals to me?

exactly. Even though this is the result of generations of systematic brainwashing, they're hopelessly stupid to be subject to this brainwashing and STILL want to have it out with whitey

Go make some takos!

>niggers think whites are cavemen because they have some neanderthal DNA when in reality niggers are less evolved

Fucking lol

You're gonna wish your name was in the unban dictionary when u get banned for your absolutely ruinous and shabby posts, bucko.

Blacks, Indians, Chineses and Mussies were more violent than us. We just got successful.

I am not a man. I a ma fucking event.
---Ghenkis Khan

and we're proud of it, leaf

By the way guys, the number of the upvotes on that entry is roughly the number of online active social justice retards.
Every single time there is petition, entry, online vote for regressive shit, the number of likes is always around 40 000.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqqPfoKROe4

Be wary.

I AM QITE PROUD OF IT CONSIDERING OTHERS DID THE SAME

And what have niggers done?
They've been killing eachother for 60,000 years and STILL haven't come close

>trips
I think you already know there is no rational explanation for the illogical.

>12 cumulative centuries of slave trade
>compared to wars that took place in less than a decade

seems pretty unbiased desu senpai

So holocaust or holohoax, which one is the red pill?

it never happened, but it should have

delet

Whites only got into the slave trade right at the end. Slaves were a Muslim thing.
Of course the Roman Empire had slaves but there were several centuries between the two events.

>Single handily encouraged and proliferated the "Great Tendies Extinction" on 1/20/17.
>aka "The Day of Most Top Kek"

Um, yes?

So whites are still pussies?

Wow that description would fit the word

ARAB

pretty well.

Persians can testify to that.

And yet my privilege remains unchecked.

I wish, if we weren't the kindest race on the planet we would be the only race on the planet.

Eines Tages werden wir den Juden ihr freches Lügenmaul stopfen.

You can tell it was written by a nigger.

Might makes right by the way.

We're going to have to kill all these non whites eventually

>Britain being proud of Holocaust
Yeah shouldnt you murder some more whites and native europeans?

>thinking this linear

They just hate whites, simple as that, they paint whites as the devil, and the reason of everything wrong in the world.
Literally is just that, nothing more to explain.
Let's hope they poke hard enough so they regret it.

It's not untrue.
Don't fuck with white people.

>#cavemen
These fucking negros at it again.
Then it must be really sad that a bunch of stupid cavemen pretty much invented everything and built the civilization you're living in while the only reason your race has any relevance now is either being shipped across the ocean and pick cotton centuries ago or starve in ther ancestral homelands today.

Do chinks and niggers even have souls? Serious question?

Some get the aftermarket kit, with the spoilers and neon, but the base package has a wimpy one.

And it's common to drop it entirely for more horsepower.

Really shows how fast things can go to shit, if you tried dropping that line 10 years ago people would call you insane.

Now you can say "all minorities must deported or killed if we are to have peace" at Christmas dinner and even your gentle, all-forgiving PC grandmother is sternly nodding her head in approval.

>Yeah but that #cavemen shit is recent and the definition dates from 2011.
No, niggers have been referring to whites as "cave-dwellers", "cavebitches", etc., since at least the 70's. It's really popular among the 5 Percenters and other American Muslim niggers. It comes from their false idea that pyramids were spaceships and sheeeeit and that white people were savages. When in reality, the Vikings were far more sophisticated than even the most "advanced" African nation currently is.

based

CTR THREAD

This. We're too empathetic for our own good.

wtf I hate UD now

well it's more of a pride/power thing

every other race is just jealous that they're not us and that we brought them all to heel

Carl Cox

>equivalent number of deaths today
so, regarding the holocaust
any math expert can project the number of equivalent deaths in 2050 and 2100?

My point is that list makes no fucking sense. You can't compare a process that took place over the course of 12 centuries with one explosive event that lasted half a decade like WWI. You might as well take the total number of people killed by Roman soldiers since the its inception and compare that to all the deaths caused by pirate ships in the Caribbean. It's just a meaningless comparison of two figures.

We're not the more violent race we're just really good at it.

How can it be the top result? Isn't America supposed to be mostly white?

i'm 'fuck white people' too, specifically krauts
they opened the door, and kept opening it wider instead of closing it, the idea of chasing losses and claiming reparations because muh ancestors/ history
and the world is going to shit because of it

>i'm 'fuck white people' too, specifically krauts
It could have gone different but who had to ruin it hm?

thats not a definition
niggers
not even once

>equivalent deaths today

What a fucking meme

I would respect that graph much more if it was arranged by actual deaths

Winning.

They didn't like my definition

Thanks for your definition of Nigger!

A few volunteer editors read your definition and decided to not publish it. Don't take it personally!

To understand what definitions we publish and reject, check out this blog post: blog.urbandictionary.com/post/49469679426

Try rewriting your definition so that it's easier for others to understand, then try again.

Thanks,

Urban Dictionary

-----

Nigger

The most disgusting, moronic creature to infest civilized society. The negro has never, in 65,000 years developed so much as the wheel. IQ tests consistently place the negro in the 55-65 range; for comparison the cutoff for functionally retarded is 70. In modern society half breed negro descendants that have been born and raised in the lofty net of western civilization have grown utterly spoiled. Having no sense of reason or morality they drink and gamble away money provided by the government and proceed to go on violent sprees of rape and murder. In the US alone, despite being 13% of the population; Negroes have accounted for over 50% of murders.

Michael Brown was a filthy nigger that got what he deserved

I can't imagine why, lots of facts

A

They think Neanderthal DNA is detrimental instead of the factor that gives us our intelligence. So let them spread awareness of how they don't have neanderthal DNA and biologically aren't Homo Sapiens.

how the hell do we combat this anymore? how do we make on the fence whites realize that non-whites fucking despise all of us at a deep level?

infographs, links anything?

>Read any (((university))) level history book to learn the "truth" about "White people"
nah senpai this is pretty based

They are the pure Homo Sapiens. We are Homo Neanderthalensis Sapiens. 2%-4% pure Neanderthal DNA and something below 1% pure Sapiens DNA. Basically we White Europeans have more Neanderthal traits than Sapiens traits.

"Devils", i like that.

>What are Blacks and Asians?

how does slavery kill again?

WTF I love Muslims now!

meant for you

>White Devil

Sounds like some kind of unstoppable warrior of legend. Pretty cool desu.

MUH "PEACEFUL SAVAGES" MEME

Fucking niggers were killing each other left and right and still are.

Urban Dictionary hasn't been relevant since somewhere around 2000-2004

Nah ivan people like you because your people killed so many whites.

Because all Communists in the Revolution were (((Russians))), i get it.

Man im just hoping for you that Putin doesnt kill all ehnic russians. He seems to be more multicultural than Merkel.

No.
You'll get financial help for every kid you get.
And you can have Land to farm, for free, if you use it.

Thats nice but for being able to join the "evil white boi club" you have to do something more.

Im not in the Goverment m8.

And solve your immigrant problem before telling other people what to do.

I just wish there were no white people so we could go back to killing each other with sticks.

I smell more salt than BTFOing. Back off nigger.

>race
I thought there was only one human race.

>I thought there was only one human race.
Praise

Damn im just memeing around here man.

>And solve your immigrant problem before telling other people what to do

The thread was about whites being evil and we apparently already did our part to deserve the refugees. But yeah will do my best.

>Urban dictionary
>Urban
Also kek at #crime

>did our part to deserve the refugees. But yeah will do my best.

Probably you are not scary and bad enough, otherwise, they wouldnt do that shit.

Have friends in vienna you know, they tell me that the situation is getting worse, and police and media dont talk about everything what happens.

I assume Germany is worse.

>they tell me that the situation is getting worse, and police and media dont talk about everything what happens.

Well thats like everywhere else in the west. More people are getting tired of that shit though.

>I assume Germany is worse.
Of course we are. Thats what we got for loosing the war. The brainwashing and massive propaganda is still going on. Stopping the Enrichment in Germany will probably the hardest of all cucked nations.

Actually that would be the Mongols

>Constantly shittalk white people
>Get surprised when they vote against you
Every time