FASHWAVE GENERAL: STATUESQUE EDITION

GET COMFY
1/2

//Foreword//
>More than just a collage of the nostalgic aesthetic belonged to the millennial generation, Fashwave also operates to force classicism free of the post-modernist stranglehold that academic progressives have maintained over it, for a nearly a century. We would be mistaken to claim that the antiquated speculative nature of Fashwave betrays the aesthetic as a thing only predicated on nostalgia. While it might be considered a collage of sorts, stitched together from pieces of 80s and 90s pop-culture; VHS tapes, video game soundtracks, neo-noir landscapes, neon, lasers, synthesizers, streaking brake lights and 8-bit arpeggios—Fashwave only operates modally to subvert the mainstream progressive agenda by way of nostalgic cues to the otherwise uninterested.

>The real strength and fascination of the aesthetic lies in its ability to draw a parallel between what we might call 'anachronistic futurisms;' what ideals were once held for tomorrow and have since fallen either out of favor, out of fashion, or out of plausibility—and icons of western art now so unpopular in mainstream and acceptable media. Anachronistic Futurisms are dreams sublimated into memories.

>By carefully conflating these two ideas we might touch on the birth of a new mannerism: anachronism becomes the mode by which the canons of western thought and artistic enterprise suddenly and altogether vault over the rhetorical barriers that have been set in place by post-modernism, and manned tirelessly by the drones of academia, to re-establish itself as a countercultural force.

>So it was that Piranesi’s Veduta di Roma series painted an image of Rome so fantastical that Goethe himself—a fan of Piranesi’s work—exclaimed his consuming disappointment upon first visiting the city, for it was less impressive than Piranesi’s drawings had led him to dream.

>Let us continue dreaming.

//Additional Context, and Reading List//
>pastebin.com/cG4L0Suv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4eCs4twfco
youtube.com/watch?v=2cOrdPutSOU
youtube.com/watch?v=KVuZ-a9kjKc&t=551s
youtube.com/watch?v=sJo0SdUecZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zhCb8Z4OQqc
youtube.com/watch?v=dUdrFq0LaGw&list=PLtulLfjaXBN0aPrAQa61pbfXdqqO7EcBD
youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M
youtube.com/watch?v=9gnqavgWWqU&list=PLJJbgs-F6xmsVDo6pyG0Dk_wESACG1S94
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi9tJ8QoBus
youtube.com/watch?v=rwnml285CaM&list=PL_h60bzfy9KV8ibbGWe7xBP8asL5wLHEy
youtube.com/watch?v=jECMuzD9BzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0
imgur.com/a/IJuhi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2

//Neon Reich Audibles//
INCLUDED CONTENT IS CERTIFIED SAUCY
KEEP SEATBELT FASTENED AT ALL TIMES.

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

AIRGLOW - MEMORY BANK
>youtube.com/watch?v=E4eCs4twfco

ALEX DAVIDSON - MAINFRAME
>youtube.com/watch?v=2cOrdPutSOU

DROID BISHOP - BEYOND THE BLUE
>youtube.com/watch?v=KVuZ-a9kjKc&t=551s

DROID BISHOP - THE IRRELEVANCE OF SPACE AND TIME
>youtube.com/watch?v=sJo0SdUecZQ

DROID BISHOP - ELECTRIC LOVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=zhCb8Z4OQqc

DUETTE - BORDERLINE
>youtube.com/watch?v=dUdrFq0LaGw&list=PLtulLfjaXBN0aPrAQa61pbfXdqqO7EcBD

FM-84 - ATLAS
>youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M

KAVINSKY - OUTRUN
>youtube.com/watch?v=9gnqavgWWqU&list=PLJJbgs-F6xmsVDo6pyG0Dk_wESACG1S94

LOST YEARS - BLACK WAVES
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gi9tJ8QoBus

OGRE - 194
>youtube.com/watch?v=rwnml285CaM&list=PL_h60bzfy9KV8ibbGWe7xBP8asL5wLHEy

OGRE - 195
>youtube.com/watch?v=jECMuzD9BzQ

PilotPriest - WWDKF
>No Link, don't want to go straight to the artist's bandcamp. Google it, it's there and its dank.

TIMECOP1983 - JOURNEYS
>youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ

TIMECOP1983 - REFLECTIONS
>youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0

ADDITIONAL ARTISTS
>PERTURBATOR
>IRVING FORCE
>MIAMI NIGHTS 1984
>LE CASSETTE
>NIGHT DRIVER
>ARCADE HIGH

Possibly for good use here

Obligatory.

KEEP IT CLEAN, FOLKS!

this monkey fag shall contribute

Simper this time.

More like this.

Less like this, bro. It's simply too muddled and muddy with the colors.

This one would be great with something like

"We need (You)

Making me consider going back to art school and converting as many young men and women as possible

Love it.

Destino Manifesto

Will do, and thanks.

Bloody awesome this one.

Last one

Do you have the one where it's just like three regular dudes dressed in bright clothes?

>/fa/acist
>fascist
>fasion

We should adopt that name instead of Nazi.

>fash
>fasion
>muh shoes
>muh dolce and gabana

Women will adopt to it in no time

Just make sure you front liners are confident fucks who dress well.

I dig this one

this one would be nice

REQUEST: The image of a crusader with an AK47....I've seen an original and a fashwave version. I would really appreciate either

We need more. The pastebin that the user posted here clarified some aspects, but you guys are focusing more on the artistic vibe and music vibe to it. The pillar for any movement is literary. And it's pretty easy to combine german idealism with the postmodernism and futurism with this movement. I'm sure that this movement needs more than just music and images, but the means to transport the people to the future , trough words. What do you guys think?

"Stand alone if you must."

>"But you must stand."

Can this be used?

Thank (you)!

Any chance you have the original?

here's another one

This with "Our Destiny is Manifest" on a black bar would be fantastic.

nobody reads novels anymore. get with the times grandpa, its all about memes now

"Stand alone if you must."
>"But you must stand."

Great fucking quote, requested for those 2 images!

So I was thinking I would adopt the great fashwave style for the Czech nationalist anti-left group we've got here. Folks already dig the style.

Could someone edit our group photo pretty please? Pic related.

for croatian in the previous thread

not novels lad, but short stories that could become popular among other boards. Wouldn't be that romance shit, it would be something that would be appealing to the public, with irony and subvsersive topics, short stories that would make the readers think about it

>tfw you have no nationalist anti-left movement

I was in Croatia about a year ago. Your country is beautiful, you should get a picture of Plitvice Park and quote it "This land is my land."

nice, are you like some anti-antifa?

same here, would be really gratefull if anyone would do something with the ones i posted it

I would love to see this image transformed.

Full kek, thanks anons. Hitlerdubbs is right though.

DUUUUUDE

this shit is cool af

thanks user

for american in the previous thead.

Thank you! This is great!

Thanks ameribro
Pic related is Plitvice.
Would be great with quote like
"You want it, fight for it."

Pic related is pretty cool if anybody wants to use

I'll stop spamming with requests.

if someone wants, this one could be great to.

With quote.
"You need to open your eyes and ears"

Best one here

What does it say, Italy?

Use pic related pl0x

This is awesome thanks user.

Free will is the ultimate test. The ultimate choice between the low and base desires of man and the high and virtuous duty of mankind.

so like creepypasta except fashwave? that could be interesting. Go for it bro. It would be cool to have a story that illustrates the dangers of liberalism with some twist at the end, like "the monkeys paw" or something

It is usually only a matter of someone taking the charge for organizing shit (and all that fire from the law enforcement and leftards). I had my career already set and my social life already damaged, so I did and now we have four years behind us and still growing bigger than ever before.

Our militant wing frequently strikes against them, yes. In the previous years we have practically cleaned our streets from Antifas. It is still not that successful as in Poland or Russia, but everything in time.

I already posted a few times on Sup Forums. Lots of our actual viral propaganda (last one striked around 15 000 shares, which is pretty fucking big for Czech rep.) is originally from here - talking about crime statistics and other similar facts.

Posting this again for the heck of it. Currently wrapping up my next one, I'll be posting it in few minutes.

Looks like I should start learning how to properly edit images and audio.

This is beautiful, thank you.

Any way this could be used?

It's one of his poem:
Shut up. On the forest thresholds I do not hear words you say human, but I hear more new words speaking drops of distant leaves.
It should ve a good translation

Hermannsdenkmal

Awesome, once I get my career solidified I might try also. I think America is ready

Treeking was a man who exerted his will on the world

Take heart, user. It's only a matter of time.

Awesome, thanks for the translation bro.

new wip

Make we are into we're? Also maximum kek

lost and saved

Use based macchiavelli

How's this?

Can somebody do pic related please? It would look good with this aesthetic

Good luck brah, I think so too. We are gonna make it. I was checking American lefties the other day and they seemed like a regular stock - weak, disorganized and pretty much only strong in numbers. But be prepared for a lot of shit falling on your head, what they lack in strength they make up in the ability to subvert, corrupt, slander and screw with your personal life from distance. In that four years I was twice on probation (hence lost two court standings, won three), spent probably as much as a nice car would cost in fines and lawyer fees, no matter my face occasionally in media. If you are employee or your career is not steel-solid, it could be a life-wrecker.

Here is a good album I found.

imgur.com/a/IJuhi

maybe add some cool quote related to future generations and hope

All of these could be cool ideas if anyone wants to brainstorm words or symbols you could add to them

want any text on it?

yeah kinda. I'm kinda busy but i'll start thinking some stories, maybe in the next thread i'll write them

Gave me shivers and motivated me to save the west, ahahah. Thanks.

Degenerate, low-energy burger, read something once in a while you uncultured swine

Hey guys, I had several request with a euro flag on the previous thread, I love what you're doing, keep going

Hey guys just made this, what do you guys think?

Tips?