youtube.com/watch?v=NBole3dykQg
youtube.com/watch?v=VK6ZUUZ9rNk
youtube.com/watch?v=9DT-mWJWSSw
youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo
youtube.com/watch?v=f46LkPDypSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=U2LvcKeot-k

Gyppos in their natural habitat free from "Ebil white opression"

Most religious people believe we are all equal as well. What a bunch of retards.

>gypsies

Post more, Bulgar-bro.

Some gyppo getting caught stealing

Gypsies are beaten by police by default even if not seen doing anything wrong

Average gyppo wife

Average gyppo man

They're not Abbo tier subhuman and definitely not as bad as I was expecting but they're still pretty bad. I wouldn't want to live around these things.

Average gyppo son + gyppos making their kids fight and bet on them:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBole3dykQg

Are those gypsies

forgot pic

>Everyone is equal" says the spoiled liberal still living with his parents will into his 30s who still pay for all of his shit and he has never worked a god damn day in his life

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=VK6ZUUZ9rNk

some gyppo trying to sing wiggle

What happens if you give gyppos money:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DT-mWJWSSw

Stay based!

All men are BORN equal, they don't always end up that way

What happens if you give gyppos fame:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo

youtube.com/watch?v=f46LkPDypSY

When I die, I want to be buried with that comic.

Nothing wrong with this, Europeans traveled like this for over a thousand years.

Carling in Bulgaria wtf?

You know, just because you don't like that life style doesnt mean they don't. Some people are actually envious of that life style, but don't have the balls to sitch every thing they've worked for and live it.

there's a difference between wanting to travel freely like some american hippies do, and being too stupid to own a house or do a job

I dont have any experience with them (assuming they're gipsies). I'm sure they live somewhere, and unless you can out right a house... You can't really live like that.

They are like a tribe. In eastern european countries they build there own illegal villages or live in ruins of old commie blocks. Some of course make money (not in legal ways most of the time) and can afford a flat and cars. They come to Germany in masses to leech from welfare while the winter is hard and then return in spring. Trust me you donĀ“t want them. They are always against you. Never relax around them.