DONALD TRUMP INAUGURATION LIVE THREAD!

HES GOING TO KICK OUT THAT MONKEY IN 20 HOURS! THE JOY IS HAPPENING! Here is a link to a Fox News Stream - youtube.com/watch?v=v5oYnzR1sUc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAQPp8Kd3BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch Sup Forums crash again

Kick that nigger out

>KICK OUT THAT MONKEY

His term is up, retard.

So any bets on what Dolan is going to do for his first week in office. I imagine he will either be spending it vetoing and undoing every single thing Obama has tried to sneak past in the last few months or just him standing there kind of confused about how much crap he is actually responsible for.

Kek

The stream is good thanks

Stream went down for me

Conner LeMaster
why is this up a full day early

Felix Andersen
Because we're under budget and AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>kek

is he inaugurating early to avoid being assassinated???

Here we go

Haha, that would be hilarious. Every leftist troublemaker getting busy, anti-inauguration concerts getting planned - and then on the 20th they get to hear "Oh, the inauguration was done yesterday, it's all over now."

I wish he did that

SUP NIGGERS WHERES THE WHITE MEMES AT

So did anything ever happen with the latest tape that CNN assured me both exists and would be the end of Donald Trump?

I'm guessing no.

concert so empty. sad.

This is the most dangerous day of our lives.

What that chimp will do today will mar history forever.

How the FUCK can you Americans be so blatantly STUPID that you elect Donald TRUMP (someone who inherited everything he has from daddy) over an experienced well spoken classy woman?

Don't expect you to be able to answer it since I already know that he wouldn't have won if people wern't brainwashed into thinking people with different skin colour are the enemy and not the people who mistreat them.

You deserve everything you get you fat fucks, you made your bed now you go ln it like the dogs you are.

>they're playing "you can't always get what you want"
lolol

Can someone tell me what will happen now?
What nice things should we wait for after the concert?
Will they play music for too long?

>tfw you will be communicating with people of your calibre of whiteness when you become president instead of the president

youtube.com/watch?v=FAQPp8Kd3BU

Concert will start in an hour

what do you mean? there are some faggots playing now after the marching band..

Im getting emotional and im not even American.

I hope you realise once he's president there is no going back.